Team-BHP - Tata Indica e-xeta petrol with 17.1 kmpl and e-xeta LPG
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Tata Indica e-xeta petrol with 17.1 kmpl and e-xeta LPG (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/104235-tata-indica-e-xeta-petrol-17-1-kmpl-e-xeta-lpg.html)

So the petrol Indica is not dead after all.

The New Indica eXETA Petrol | Anything Else is a Compromise

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 2423049)
So the petrol Indica is not dead after all.

The New Indica eXETA Petrol | Anything Else is a Compromise

Hmmm....clap:

Well i dont see anything wrong with the product as per the brochure is concerned.

They have "ALL THAT" on the Paper, but how well is that executed in its final design is yet to be seen.

I saw the website, Beats every other car as far as the prices are concerned.

Well done Sid.... Some TD and review please.

Yet another attempt by TATA to push a product that was always great VFM. But, Petrol hatch buying public will be small families where still the image of Indica=Taxi looms large!

OT: Really cool advert though!! :thumbs up

the brochure mentions 13" rims, but am pretty sure the pics in the brochure have bigger rims than that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by five46 (Post 2423141)
OT: Really cool advert though!! :thumbs up

agree:

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 2423168)
the brochure mentions 13" rims, but am pretty sure the pics in the brochure have bigger rims than that.

Yup. The cars in the ad have really well-filled wheel wells. Unlikely to happen with 13"ers.

LPG variant has marginally better torque at a lower rpm, should make city driving easier. Also, the specs mention 165 section tyres for the LPG version, but 155 section for the petrol :confused:

Well, if its driven like a petrol car, by not revving up frequently as it needs in the earlier old TDI, DICOR diesel siblings(The latest CR4 also has good low end torque), it should atleast return a 15kmpl in real road conditions.
Definately at par with others in the F.E competition.:thumbs up

Just went through the website for Xeta. The top end has R14 alloys and not 13inchers.
And the new steering wheel and interiors look good, though I would not say the same for the wooden console but definitely a VFM car.

Look out for the July offers in the attachment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 2423293)
Just went through the website for Xeta. The top end has R14 alloys and not 13inchers.
And the new steering wheel and interiors look good, though I would not say the same for the wooden console but definitely a VFM car.

Look out for the July offers in the attachment.

The offers are really mouth watering for first time car owners.
But, if we read the fine print, they are valid only for the NCR and other nothern parts of India.
Ofcourse, North India 'was' and 'is' always the most lucrative market for OEMs since long, IMHO.