Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2011, 22:33   #436
BHPian

re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56

@wilful
Honda dealers are tight lipped when it comes to what does the new Jazz offer.

But I am sure, there are only cosmetic changes made in the face-lifted version and should look the same as the one released in Malaysia.
dre@ms is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st July 2011, 22:56   #437
Senior - BHPian

this will be the new look jazz.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_1f.jpg  

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_04.jpg  

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_13.jpg  

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_14.jpg  

sidindica is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 00:39   #438
Distinguished - BHPian

More pics -

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_2d.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_2c.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_2e.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_2b.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_30.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_32.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-hondajazz_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_27.jpg
RavenAvi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 03:58   #439
Senior - BHPian

Looks good - but again I do not get this funda of having different bumpers for models with foglamps and those without.
Old 22nd July 2011, 08:17   #440
BHPian

I am loving the instrumentation panel and interiors. Browsed all the 51 snaps in netcarshow website and i am in complete awe, especially the navigation system.

If Honda is gonna release the same, I am running to the showroom with my JAWS dropped for the JAZZ.
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:21   #441
BHPian

Hi Guys,

This is my first post at Team-BHP!! YAY!!

Some information about my recent Jazz booking. I had been looking for a hatchback for the past few months and had almost made up my mind to buy the Jazz at pre-discount prices, thanks to wonderful owenership threads. The deal got delayed as i was trying to haggle with the dealers to match discounts which team-BHP members had managed.

Thanks to that delay, the massive clearance discount was announced , and since i was willing to pick up the Jazz at 7.7 lakhs OTR mumbai, this deal was a no brainer. Paid up the 51k advance and booked a white jazz select for 6.78 OTR + sunfilms + mats.

Arranged finances and went to make the payment day before yesterday and thats when tragedy hit. The dealer informed me that their stockyard had been flooded and most of the cars had been submerged under water (including mine). He showed me snaps of the site and it looked bad.

Net Net, the car is not fit to be delivered and there is no more stock anywhere in India. I have to now wait and pray that the new Jazz is launched in a similar price range (expected max 50k over the discounted) without feature cut so that i can own the beauty.
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:25   #442
BHPian

Welcome back Black Mesh grill
Black mesh grill looks certainly graceful on any model.

: Old Altis diesel looked gracious with black mesh grill
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:30   #443
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
Hi Guys,

Welcome to the forum and don't see a better way to start your post!

Guess all are eagerly awaiting the prices of the 'face-lifted' Jazz, which in my opinion would be marginally higher(hope~ 30 -40k) than the discounted price.

Cheers!
Old 22nd July 2011, 16:11   #444
BHPian

UPDATE:
Got a call from Capital Honda and informed me that the new MMC Jazz is launching next month end and the prices and variants would be announced mid august, so they have started the booking now. Asked me to pay a booking cost of 10k and if I am not liking the new model or its price, 100% refundable.

ASM now tells that the price would be very very attractive. New features he revealed was that the ORVM would be now automatic and the interiors have been completely changed.

No more Jazz available at their showroom, even the demo model has been sold.
Old 22nd July 2011, 17:44   #445
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
Hi Guys,

Some information about my recent Jazz booking. I had been looking for a hatchback for the past few months and had almost made up my mind to buy the Jazz at pre-discount prices, thanks to wonderful owenership threads. The deal got delayed as i was trying to haggle with the dealers to match discounts which team-BHP members had managed.

Thanks to that delay, the massive clearance discount was announced , and since i was willing to pick up the Jazz at 7.7 lakhs OTR mumbai, this deal was a no brainer. Paid up the 51k advance and booked a white jazz select for 6.78 OTR + sunfilms + mats.

Arranged finances and went to make the payment day before yesterday and thats when tragedy hit. The dealer informed me that their stockyard had been flooded and most of the cars had been submerged under water (including mine). He showed me snaps of the site and it looked bad.

Net Net, the car is not fit to be delivered and there is no more stock anywhere in India. I have to now wait and pray that the new Jazz is launched in a similar price range (expected max 50k over the discounted) without feature cut so that i can own the beauty.

Welcome to T-BHP. Also can you point out which dealer you are talking about. It would be useful infromation for others just in case dealer tries to push out the flood affected Jazz.
Old 22nd July 2011, 18:07   #446
Distinguished - BHPian

MINOR UPDATE - IAB has some info on the facelift.

Quote:
The new Honda Jazz is a minor facelift. People who’ve recently bought the Jazz have nothing to worry about as this is a cosmetically updated product.

The new Jazz comes with redesigned bumpers said to reduce air drag, new grille and headlights, rear lights with modified lenses and a choice of 2 new exterior colors – Deep Sapphire Blue and Ionized Bronze.

Inside, the new Jazz sports a darker color scheme, new seat fabrics (leather upholstery is optional), chromed trim pieces and orange dash lighting. Suspension was also worked on by engineers.

As Honda sold the current 1.2L engine at a high price we do not expect a 1.5L or an automatic transmission though many people who have bought the car have complained of it being underpowered. The same 1.2L i-VTEC engine will perform duties on the Jazz facelift.

Honda surely has felt the heat by pricing the car close to 9 lakh rupees. It has been working hard to localize the Jazz to as much as 90% and depend less on imported parts which increases the final price. The price of the facelifted Jazz is expected to be a bit higher than the recently discounted price.

Some more pics -

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-honda-jazz-facelift8.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-honda-jazz-facelift9.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-honda-jazz-facelift16.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-honda-jazz-facelift14.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-honda-jazz-facelift15.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-honda-jazz-facelift23.jpg

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-honda-jazz-facelift20.jpg
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2011, 19:23   #447
BHPian

Sid / Raven,

Many thanks for posting the pics. Interesting points:

a. The central seat in the rear also gets a head rest;
b. Turning indictors on the OVRM.

Points to ponder:

1. Wonder if the OVRM is fully foldable
2. Whether ACC is made available or not.

I also understand that they are trying to fit in Blue Tooth capability. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 22nd July 2011, 19:39   #448
BHPian

Hey Raven...

Could you please post some pics of the interiors too?? I mean dashboard, the instrument cluster, the steering wheel...
Old 22nd July 2011, 19:54   #449
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the VTEC guy View Post
Welcome to T-BHP. Also can you point out which dealer you are talking about. It would be useful infromation for others just in case dealer tries to push out the flood affected Jazz.
This was at Solitaire Honda, Borivali

I doubt the dealer will try to push the flood cars to others. if they had the intention of doing that they might as well have not told me about it
Old 22nd July 2011, 20:28   #450
BHPian

I couldn't care less about the darkened interiors. Though premium, they are way too dark and gloomy for my taste. I hope and pray that they launch Jazz with option for lighter interiors in India at least. That alone would make it less attractive than the existing Jazz for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-jazzdash.jpg  

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-jazzseat.jpg  

Last edited by SunilM : 22nd July 2011 at 20:32.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks