Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2011, 14:28   #736
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT:Leaked Brochure Pics of new Jazz on Pg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Oh man this is crushing news for the Jazz owners who bought their cars before the price cut.

Someone somewhere said the Jazz has snob value. Its now really sob value for them.

A new Jazz at the price they could have thought of selling their second hand ones for.

Cruel joke played by Honda on its loyal customers.
LOL!

I actually like basement bargains! Looks like the Indian customer is for an awesome treat on a good car
Old 18th August 2011, 14:30   #737
BHPian

Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT:Leaked Brochure Pics of new Jazz on Pg

Killer pricing by Honda. Just shows the kind of margin they were making earlier! Bad news for existing Jazz owners the prices in used market will come down significantly!

Yesterday it was Swift and today its Jazz! Great going for our market.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:32   #738
Senior - BHPian

These are right prices for this car.
I will stop giving strange looks to the new Jazz owners.

These are exciting times for the new car buyers. New Swift and now the coming Jazz. Expecting some price reduction from some other manufacturers also.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:34   #739
BHPian

No disparity among the variants in the safety features.
I wish all of them to follow this. At least on the premium-in-their-segment cars.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:34   #740
Distinguished - BHPian

If only Honda wouldve come up with this sensible pricing earlier, things woudve been so very different. I probably wouldve picked this over my Punto had it had this pricing at that time.

Watch out i20!
Old 18th August 2011, 14:39   #741
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
IMO, Honda should price the Jazz variants in par with Swift since Honda has no diesel vehicles to offer .
Maruti Suzuki has declared now the spilt of vehicles sales between diesel and petrol is in the 80/20 ratio favouring diesel.

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
How i wish your words come true Maruti will probably have to stop production of the petrol swift!!

I quiet frankly am surprized that Honda has made no effort to churn up excitement for the launch. There is absolutely no info from them. The FB page is also a dud :( Most sites/magazines claim the launch is tomorrow. I have my doubts now.

With my predictions coming true your wish too has been fulfilled! Hope you are an happy man now and is TD 'ing the car!

Cheers!
Old 18th August 2011, 14:41   #742
Team-BHP Support

Honda should not dare to ask current Jazz owners the question "Why so serious?" lol.

Pricing looks pretty decent. Anyone knows how it compares with the i20?
Vid6639 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th August 2011, 14:42   #743
BHPian

Since the prices are out now, Which variant to go S, Select or the X ?????
Old 18th August 2011, 14:46   #744
BHPian

This is a great move by honda.
I am just wondering how much honda has looted all these days from previous Jazz customers. New Jazz is cheaper by more than 2 lacks
That was day light robbery with the old Jazz.

We should thank rise of petrol prices for resulting in fall in city sales resulting in realization of Honda. Better late than never Jazz now has a price that can be justified.

The Jazz base which is equally equipped as Swift Zxi is now cheaper too. That is insane considering the interior space,Refinement, Over all quality levels it offers, and Honda brand value.

I am just wondering which of these two engines (K12 VVT or 1.2 i-VTEC) is better. I know both are equally good but I presume i-VTEC would take the crown. Can any one shed some light on this.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:48   #745
BHPian

Checked the prices from Magnum Honda in BLR

Base - 6.58L - OTR

Select - 6.87L - OTR

X - 7.32L - OTR

Slam the Govt. for such a big difference in prices compared to other states
Raps is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th August 2011, 14:48   #746
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
X if you can. 31k premium for fog lamps, spoiler, driver height adjust and auto fold OVRMs is worth it i guess. and to add, the sporty smoked alloys (i am assuming its the same old one) look awesome Personally i dislike the chrome grill on the select. i hope its removable

Can someone please post on-road prices for mumbai! Any idea if they will continue to offer insurance at Rs.1 !! Even extended warranty and RSA is not part of the deal now i read.

Last edited by funkyp : 18th August 2011 at 14:52.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:50   #747
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
If power door auto retract means a lot to you go for the X variant!

Cheers!
Old 18th August 2011, 14:53   #748
Senior - BHPian

It seems Bombay dealers have not got the detailed price list, atleast Solitaire has not. They are expecting it tomorrow. Moreover they don't have the cars as yet.

Surprising!
Edit: Even Linkway Honda are not aware of the Bombay OTR pricing but they did say it would be around 6.5-7.0L.

Last edited by hiren.mistry : 18th August 2011 at 15:02.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:53   #749
BHPian

Ok. Got call from my ASM.
Display vehicle arrives tomorrow.
Delhi ex-showroom prices alone are revealed. Chennai prices should reach them by evening.

Expected Ex-Showroom and OTR:

Base - 5.5 Expect 15-20k increase for Chennai
Select - 5.75 Expect 20-25k increase for Chennai and the OTR should be 6.75L
X - 6.06 Expect 6.25L and OTR should be 7.5L

Think I can afford only the Select variant.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:57   #750
BHPian

Quote:
Ok. Got call from my ASM.
Display vehicle arrives tomorrow.
Delhi ex-showroom prices alone are revealed. Chennai prices should reach them by evening.

Expected Ex-Showroom and OTR:

Base - 5.5 Expect 15-20k increase for Chennai
Select - 5.75 Expect 20-25k increase for Chennai and the OTR should be 6.75L
X - 6.06 Expect 6.25L and OTR should be 7.5L

Think I can afford only the Select variant.
Cant be this expensive. The OTR prices for Bangalore are 7.32 for X as posted above. I am sure chennai would be cheaper than that.

I think mumbai will almost be at par with bangalore pricing.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks