Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2011, 13:51   #721
BHPian

Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT:Leaked Brochure Pics of new Jazz on Pg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Oh man this is crushing news for the Jazz owners who bought their cars before the price cut.

Someone somewhere said the Jazz has snob value. Its now really sob value for them.

A new Jazz at the price they could have thought of selling their second hand ones for.

Cruel joke played by Honda on its loyal customers.
Ya definitely. I was so close to buy the old Jazz and somehow managed to stop myself.

Worth the wait.

Now have to convince wifey that she has to drive a manual and heck go and buy this one

Cheers
Old 18th August 2011, 13:52   #722
BHPian

Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT:Leaked Brochure Pics of new Jazz on Pg

Quote:
Oh man this is crushing news for the Jazz owners who bought their cars before the price cut.

Someone somewhere said the Jazz has snob value. Its now really sob value for them.

A new Jazz at the price they could have thought of selling their second hand ones for.

Such things are great to say, and justify when one is asked the question, "Why did you buy the most expensive hatch in the country for the price of a sedan?", but I don't think that anyone buying a Jazz (no offense, but it's not a Bentley) really expects "snob" value!! If they do, probably, they deserve this!
Old 18th August 2011, 13:54   #723
BHPian

Called up Whitefield Honda and they mentioned a Rs.50,000/- booking amount and maximum 10 days of waiting for delivery.
aryasanyal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th August 2011, 13:57   #724
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryasanyal View Post
Called up Whitefield Honda and they mentioned a Rs.50,000/- booking amount and maximum 10 days of waiting for delivery.
Do you have the OTR prices in Bangalore?
Old 18th August 2011, 13:57   #725
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Sob value indeed. While the Jazz is a fabulous car and I intend to let her stay in the garage for a couple of years more, I had my eyes set on the Civic as a logical upgrade down the line.

After this incident, my next car will not be a Honda. I think it hits those among us more who have bought one this year. Sob value indeed.
selfdrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th August 2011, 13:59   #726
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Sob value indeed. While the Jazz is a fabulous car and I intend to let her stay in the garage for a couple of years more, I had my eyes set on the Civic as a logical upgrade down the line.

After this incident, my next car will not be a Honda. I think it hits those among us more who have bought one this year. Sob value indeed.
I guess, we should not be discussing this again. It doesnt help anyone, it is going to hurt. So, humble request to all to refrain from this discussion again!

Last edited by Selective : 18th August 2011 at 14:01.
Selective is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 18th August 2011, 13:59   #727
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selective View Post
Do you have the OTR prices in Bangalore?
They are yet to receive the new official pricing from Honda, hence couldn't comment on the OTR right now.
But my guess, is about a lakh more than the Ex-showroom is a good bet.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:02   #728
BHPian

I think Honda now realised how important the pricing is, when they plan to introduce a product with lesser F.E in a 'Kitna deti hi' conscious country.

The features are really impressive for such a pricing.
Hope it works some numbers for Honda.
For me the base Jazz itself works very well. I get good space and nice city drive with a little compromise on the mileage.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:06   #729
BHPian

Awesome pricing indeed !!

My quest to finalise a new car for the wife just got easier
Old 18th August 2011, 14:08   #730
BHPian

Prices are out through Facebook.

Source - https://www.facebook.com/notes/honda...67824516576295
Attached Thumbnails
Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-capture.jpg  

Last edited by dre@ms : 18th August 2011 at 14:10.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:09   #731
BHPian

^^@Car_lover:
easier? Dude, it's No-brainer now. I think this is the new king in B+ segment.
Good job, Honda.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:10   #732
Senior - BHPian

Called up solitaire for Bombay pricing but all were busy. Thats great news for Honda, shows the level of interest the new Jazz has generated. Eagerly waiting for them to get back with OTR pricing.
Old 18th August 2011, 14:16   #733
BHPian

Yup they are indeed busy in Bombay. One sms from me and I would get called in the next minute.

Not today. Looks like lots of people calling them

Cheers
Old 18th August 2011, 14:20   #734
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandas View Post
^^@Car_lover:
easier? Dude, it's No-brainer now. I think this is the new king in B+ segment.
Good job, Honda.

This Saturday for a test drive and booking is very likely !!
Old 18th August 2011, 14:26   #735

Have they also fixed the stiff suspension?
The suspension was slightly stiff earlier, I hope they have rectified it too.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed