Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2011, 20:12   #1111
BHPian

Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
It's clearly the best hatch in the market. And with the right price now.
It's a no brainer.
Any news about AT in Jazz. IIRC your dealer had said it was on the cards.
Old 24th August 2011, 21:18   #1112
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by uday.ere View Post
Raven, Even the earlier Jazz X was mentioned as X-M/T, so am not reading too much into it. But an A/T would be a welcome addition..
Quote:
Originally Posted by karty_83 View Post
Well, it is confirmed news. Shubh Honda confirms that there's no AT in the pipeline for the Jazz AND for the Brio!!

Sorry Brio AT prospectors & hopefuls, it's not coming.

Quote:
How much does the illuminated side step garnish cost if one wants to buy it anyway? and what other accessories are they clubbing in the 8k?
I have no idea about the exact cost of the illuminated garnishes, but they are bundling it with door side protectors, bumper protectors and silver finish interior trimmings for that 8K. I think that's the Mode kit on offer here, but someone needs to confirm it.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 21:29   #1113
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Well, it is confirmed news. Shubh Honda confirms that there's no AT in the pipeline for the Jazz AND for the Brio!!

That was to be expected. I recently visited a used car dealership and there were 4 Civics and 2 ANHCs (including a 2010 model), all with auto transmissions!

There seem to be very few takers for ATs, even in the used segment.
spindoc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 21:55   #1114
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
RavenAvi has confirmed this. I asked my sales rep too who said, Sorry sir there is no AT this time.

Quote:
Thanks.

I have no idea about the exact cost of the illuminated garnishes, but they are bundling it with door side protectors, bumper protectors and silver finish interior trimmings for that 8K. I think that's the Mode kit on offer here, but someone needs to confirm it.
If you get all this for 8K it's really worth it.
Because the illuminated side step we got for the ANHC cost 10K itself.
I shall ask my sales rep about this tomorrow.
~~~
From what my sales rep said. The grille on the Jazz X is already fitted on the car from the factory. it's only the spoiler that they fit on the vehicle.
So basically you are paying 8K for just the spoiler.
mdsaab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 23:04   #1115
BHPian

Quote:
RavenAvi has confirmed this. I asked my sales rep too who said, Sorry sir there is no AT this time.

If you get all this for 8K it's really worth it.
Because the illuminated side step we got for the ANHC cost 10K itself.
I shall ask my sales rep about this tomorrow.
~~~
From what my sales rep said. The grille on the Jazz X is already fitted on the car from the factory. it's only the spoiler that they fit on the vehicle.
So basically you are paying 8K for just the spoiler.
the side garnish strip,rubber claddings,ac vents cover and door bumpers are a part of the mode KIT.It costs 20,000Rs.

I booked a black jazz xmt today,I have been told that the vehicle will be delivered before 3 months.Will try some jugaad and try to get it in one month.

the sales guy at solitaire honda said,they received 135 bookings for the jazz within 4 days after the launch.
kedarwalke is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th August 2011, 23:42   #1116
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Is it like AT ll be coming in much later or Honda has no AT plans for these cars in India ?
Old 25th August 2011, 12:51   #1117
BHPian

Quote:
Is it like AT ll be coming in much later or Honda has no AT plans for these cars in India ?
Sooner or later Honda will bring in an AT option.

7-8 years back there were hardly any AT cars being sold here. Nowadays, the ATs are growing in number and I see many being driven. With the chaotic and stressful city driving, wouldn't be surprised if the sales of AT becomes significant in 2-3 years from now.

I heard many saying they wished their car was AT. Soon it will become 'must'.

If the difference in cost between AT and MT reduces, it will definitely boost the sales.
Old 25th August 2011, 20:03   #1118

Booked a Jazz X MT Alabaster Silver today in Hyderabad. OTR price is 7.2 + 8k for the Kit. Delivery promised 1st week of October. Had gone to Maruthi & Ford showroom before i went to the Honda showroom. And must say that there is a world of difference the way your treated at Honda showroom.

Like it was said earlier on the forum Jazz was the word from my heart and Figo(put off by the waiting period for Swift) was the word from the brain , but listened to my heart, for this time.

Last edited by Blood Hound : 25th August 2011 at 20:16.
Old 25th August 2011, 21:08   #1119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Hound View Post
Booked a Jazz X MT Alabaster Silver today in Hyderabad. OTR price is 7.2 + 8k for the Kit. Delivery promised 1st week of October. Had gone to Maruthi & Ford showroom before i went to the Honda showroom. And must say that there is a world of difference the way your treated at Honda showroom.

Like it was said earlier on the forum Jazz was the word from my heart and Figo(put off by the waiting period for Swift) was the word from the brain , but listened to my heart, for this time.
Congrats on your new Jazz! Do post your initial ownership review with loads of pictures. Did they tell you how many new Jazz have been booked at that dealership?
Old 25th August 2011, 21:43   #1120

Thanks SunilM !!

Yeah ! they were quoting that they had about 20 - 25 bookings for the Jazz. Another shocker was that the issue is only with Jazz X variant Select is ready to be delivered in a weeks time or so.

Guess Honda has not yet started the production of Jazz X

By the way this is the picture that got me hooked to the color.

Last edited by Blood Hound : 25th August 2011 at 22:12.
Blood Hound is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2011, 23:35   #1121
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

Have any of you been able to look at the car before registration, either at the stockyard or the dealership ?
For my Jazz booking i insisted on the same and the sales rep told me its against Honda policy to allow customers to the stockyard! What rubbish!! I insisted on Michelin tyres too, and was told if it comes in your lot then it will be given to you.

Is it not possible to do a PDI before registration ? Should i contact Honda directly regarding the tyres ?
Old 25th August 2011, 23:44   #1122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk
Guys,

Have any of you been able to look at the car before registration, either at the stockyard or the dealership ?
For my Jazz booking i insisted on the same and the sales rep told me its against Honda policy to allow customers to the stockyard! What rubbish!! I insisted on Michelin tyres too, and was told if it comes in your lot then it will be given to you.

Is it not possible to do a PDI before registration ? Should i contact Honda directly regarding the tyres ?
Total crap. You can go and have a look, choose your car and don't get bullied.
Old 26th August 2011, 00:10   #1123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1p3r View Post
Total crap. You can go and have a look, choose your car and don't get bullied.
Thanks Sn1p3r. Will make it clear to them that i wont buy the car without PDI. Do you happen to know if it is tough to get Michelin's on Jazz(the sales rep said IF it comes in the lot allotted to you, you'll get it) even if i am willing to wait for it ?
Old 26th August 2011, 01:09   #1124
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
Thanks Sn1p3r. Will make it clear to them that i wont buy the car without PDI. Do you happen to know if it is tough to get Michelin's on Jazz(the sales rep said IF it comes in the lot allotted to you, you'll get it) even if i am willing to wait for it ?
It is a little tough but possible.
Insist on the Michelins. If they don't come in the first lot, wait for the next.
There is no funda of "lot alloted to you"

In my case, I didn't get Michelins in the first lot. So, I waited for the next lot and fortunately, it had Michelins.

So, if you can wait a while, it is certainly possible. Tell the dealer that you will wait for the next lot if you do not get the Michelins

Last edited by adimicra : 26th August 2011 at 01:10.
Old 26th August 2011, 01:11   #1125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
I had asked to see the Civic before I gave the bank a go-ahead to release the cheque. They called me the day the car landed.

I had also asked for Michelins and had got the same response. But the car did have Michelins. I'm not sure if that was by chance or due to my request.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks