Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2011, 11:22   #1276
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvssudheer View Post
If anyone has taken delivery of UT Jazz, please upload some pics.
There is one in our office parking. I will click and UL post lunch.

Cheers!

Vinu
myavu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 11:24   #1277
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 9th September 2011 at 19:57.
nvssudheer is offline   Received Infraction
Old 8th September 2011, 12:43   #1278
BHPian

^^ Some few pages back, you can find the Jazz in UT.

Guys, any suggestions on which finance company to choose for the Loan.

I have done some research and the ROI lowest being SBI, then comes ICICI. SBI, provides diminishing and ICICI fixed.
Old 8th September 2011, 12:57   #1279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
^^ Some few pages back, you can find the Jazz in UT.

Guys, any suggestions on which finance company to choose for the Loan.

I have done some research and the ROI lowest being SBI, then comes ICICI. SBI, provides diminishing and ICICI fixed.
Which color did you choose?
Old 8th September 2011, 13:13   #1280
BHPian

Guys, looks like many Bhpians have booked the new Jazz. Has anyone got the delivery yet? Waiting for the first detailed ownership thread.
C300 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 13:23   #1281
BHPian

My friend has booked a Carbon Titanium color Jazz with Deccan honda, pune.
He is expecting delivery around 26th September.
Dealer was giving him delivery around 20th but due to some unauspicious days he requested the delivery to be moved.
So I guess it will be raining new Jazz ownership threads in the forum
Old 8th September 2011, 13:34   #1282
BHPian

I spoke to the Sales guy at Magnum Honda today in Bangalore(Kanakapura Road)-he dais the expected delivery time is 4-5 months for people booking right now ? This seems very strange to me, unless Honday is deliberately throttling production of the Jazz. Any uodates from other people on the expected delivery schedules ?
He also sais the Brio launch is on 27th September, and they are taking bookings for it.
Old 8th September 2011, 13:36   #1283
BHPian

Quote:
Which color did you choose?
While booking, chose the Rallye Red. But after seeing it with the front chrome, bit hesitant to go for it.

Either will go for the UT or Black.
dre@ms is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 15:32   #1284
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks in advance
As promised

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-dsc01622.jpg

Cloudy sky. 3.2MP mobile camera. But super colour in real world.

Cheers!

Vinu
myavu is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 15:43   #1285
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragpatankar View Post
I spoke to the Sales guy at Magnum Honda today in Bangalore(Kanakapura Road)-he dais the expected delivery time is 4-5 months for people booking right now ? This seems very strange to me, unless Honday is deliberately throttling production of the Jazz. Any uodates from other people on the expected delivery schedules ?
He also sais the Brio launch is on 27th September, and they are taking bookings for it.
paragpatankar,
Waiting time for jazz has become a betting game. However, what I understand from some sources is that Honda was completely unprepared for this, and their actual production has only started in september. The folks who have got deliveries are from the demo/display lot which was around 10 per dealer across variants/colours. The expected dispatch of the cars from plant is expected to start towards mid to end of this month and hence by end of this month we would know the real status. Also the production is skewed towards Brio, as Honda doesn't want a long waiting list for the same. Dealerships are also expecting the waiting period to come down significantly when brio gets launched as they are expecting many jazz bookings to get converted into brio bookings.

Based on the above i have decided to continue with my booking and hoping for the best that i get the Jazz by the festival season (dusserra/diwali). Have booked a white/silver Jazz x. Main reason to do that was that I can not stand beige interiors and dont like after market treatments.

Now what to do with my 8 year old workhorse fiat..is a separate thread/question/dilemma all together.
Old 8th September 2011, 15:43   #1286
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragpatankar View Post
I booked Jazz X on the 21st of August and the expected delivery date(as of now) is mid-october! That will be a 2 month wait. I'll get a clear picture on the 15th of September
Old 8th September 2011, 15:45   #1287
BHPian

@myavu
UT Jazz is a killer..excellent blend with the chrome and perfect match for the interiors. My pick.

@shashank
That delay probably due to the X variant. Last Saturday, saw a couple taking the UT Select Jazz delivery.

Last edited by dre@ms : 8th September 2011 at 15:46.
Old 8th September 2011, 15:56   #1288
BHPian

Some Pics from the FB page of Honda Car India (uploaded by new owner - Imran Hubli)

Honda Car India | Facebook

The X variant seems to be without the front grille (the one for 8K extra).
Attached Thumbnails
Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-289102_234009296650446_100001241335476_743378_1549434078_o.jpg  

Honda slashes price on Jazz as well ? EDIT: Launch pics of new Jazz Pg.56-325151_234056606645715_100001241335476_743489_1037042204_o.jpg  

uday.ere is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 16:10   #1289

My first update on team-bhp. I have to say this team-bhp has been very helpfull to me since longtime (2003) .Making a choice of my Palio NV 1.2 Sports Red and now Honda Jazz X.
Big Thanks to you all.
Been a passive participant throughout but now can’t hold myself to write on team-bhp. Have to say it has been popular within my circle but like me even they are also passive participants.
I have booked a X version Tafeta white.
My story has been quite unique and interesting story. I booked Honda Jazz Select in 1st week of July before the discount was declared.
Once discount was declared i re-negotiated the offer with dealer they did not give me full discount but gave me discount of 1.5L, which was fine by me because of my old love for Honda Jazz. I have test driven almost every car in hatch back segment and little over this like i20/fabia/linea/fludic and decided to go with Jazz. Mostly 2 things finesse in the drive & engine smoothness and space of course as i have a big family.
I was about to get my car delivered when heard a bad news from dealer about his warehouse being flooded(i guess i have one more person who was also impacted on team-bhp)
Due to flood gates opened and warehouse flooded and my car was damaged. After that i was offered honda city with revised price but i declined due to parking constraints.
I opted to wait for new launch of JAZZ. Once this was launched on 18th Aug. I was called for unveiling ceremony at delaer and I was offered Select version - Tafeta white which i declined as by than due to price change me as a customer had a choice to change color and version.
I opted for same color and X varaint, could not resisit myself keeping away from balck and blue seats(i just love that combination), retractable mirrors, fog lamps & adjustable driver seats. This was ofcourse not hassle free as dealer was pushing me to buy on select and get some other things done in that extra money I would save from buying X variant. But my heart is stuck on X variant tafeta white. Plus loosing on 4 features in X against select was too much of a compromise for me i felt.
Plus I felt chrome was getting a little too much at least on red which was available for display.
After my decline to buy select white i was offered with Silver X variant , but ofcourse i again declined as stuck on X variant tafeta white and again opted to wait
Now still waiting with no confirm dates, hoping to get some details on allocation tomorrow, this was actually dated on this monday.
I have my fear like other have expressed i dont think dealer have any idea on production and when the X variant with what colors are going to be allocated to dealer.
This has been a long wait now.....anyone who has got any idea of delivery time ?...

Any advice ?

Last edited by Jaggu : 8th September 2011 at 16:45. Reason: Removing [Font] tags please avoid Copy Pasting from external font editors. Also do a Preview before Submitting posts. Thanks
Old 8th September 2011, 16:30   #1290
BHPian

@uday.ere : Isn't the front grill of the UT from the old Jazz ?
Supposed to have a chrome grill right ?

@ dreams: +1. Jazz in UT is a killer
karty_83 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks