Team-BHP - Honda CITY 4x2...!!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Honda CITY 4x2...!!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/10471-honda-city-4x2.html)

Ways to spoil the looks of one of the best looking cars in the country...

But why "TATA" city... What is the relevance of TATA in this particular car???
CAT

oops.!!! sorry...
wanted to write tata safari city ....missed out safari....
Mods pls do the correction...

Are you referring to the oversized tyres - look like 215's... yeah - looks quite stupid - especially iif your rims' offset is such that they stick out like hell - theres an old ancient 800 around noida with tyres like that and a zen with maybe a few millimieters of clearance between th etyre and the fenders -unbelievably stupid...

zaphod

These type of tyres just look good on SUV's.

Besides the tyres, the City looks kind neat!

dunno how people find this cool. but trust me bombay has worst citys around as well. belive me on this. zens like this were good around 6 years back. now its just a plain N O

Shucks, how can people do this to their car's, this is meant for SUV's

Seeing picture surrounding seems like car's is located in small town or village ,they don't have brain poor guy ;)

Don't worry guys the mods like these are okay, if you happen to compare it with the most ugliest spoilers man nothing gets uglier and worst than that!

Quote:

Seeing picture surrounding seems like car's is located in small town or village ,they don't have brain poor guy
People in small towns may have tastes which might seem a bit over the top to some of us who live in the larger cities but saying that they don't have brains is well, rather insulting and insensitive.

And as for the surroundings, I don't think there are many Opel Swings in villages .... this might be smack dab in the middle of delhi or its suburbs for all you know (it's a Haryana plate and kpzen's from Faridabad so you can guess this ain't in no small town)- the face of urban India varies so much it's hard to believe what you'll see around the corner.

As for the ugliest cars - ArmourOfGod has it right - some of the triple deckered spoilers and those which are higher than the roof (and make the car look like a giant hoover) are worse.
Next would be fake sunroofs, ferrari stickers, antennas, fake air scoops.....

(and yes, i have even seen cars with all of the above-all at the same time - and it wasn't in any village but in New Delhi - and in some of the posher areas)

Bad Taste coupled with an abundance of (easily obtained or inherited)money is what causes all this.

anyway, to each his own - it looks tupid but on a scale of 1-10 , i'll give it a 5 - this isn't halway as bad as some cars you'd see.

And on a second look, the tyres don't seem all that wide - the offset is all wrong - it'll be putting more stress on his suspension.

zaphod

The car looks decent... just the numerous antennas are an overkill. Like zaphod said, the tyres don't look all that wide, compared to other cars most of us may have seen around India. The car looks pretty macho to me, and lookwise the rims do look pretty neat!

I think the location is sector 14 or 15 of Faridabad, if i'm not wrong. All the sectors there look the same! :D You should see some of the other cars in that area, esp. a certain someone's viva and his previous scorpio!

Godspeed.

Alok.

Disaster disaster disaster!!! Im outta here.