Team-BHP - Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge Delhi T3 Airport
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge Delhi T3 Airport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/105284-mercedes-benz-star-lounge-delhi-t3-airport.html)

Just read the news, looks like Mercedes-Benz has kick started a new innovative way of brand building and marketing by starting a lounge in the new international airport of our capital.

Sounds similar to the BMW concept at CP but a better selection of space I believe?

Glad finally Mercedes India is doing the unthinkable.

High Points

- Mercedes-Benz India has set-up the first ever Star Lounge at the Delhi International Airport (Terminal 3).

- The Star Lounge has merchandise on sale (scale models, key chains, polo shirts, golfing items and other accessories).

- Regular travelers can use interactive kiosks, books and brochures.

- Owners of Mercedes- Benz vehicles can use a separate café area.

Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge Delhi T3 Airport-mercedesbenz-star-lounge.jpg

Mercedes-Benz Star Lounge Delhi T3 Airport-mercedesbenz-star-lounge2.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics. Could only manage these before rushing to catch my flight at T3. My jaw dropped on seeing the SLS as i wasn't expecting it, but it was a pleasant surprise ! Also there is merchandise available as you can see in pic2 like keychains,scale models,caps,etc.
I feel for 3crores this car is a bit too pricey!

My 3 lakh rupees car loan looks never ending to me! A 3 crore.. huh.....what would be the EMI quote 250000 per month? hmmmmmm.. But all things loose their value once we own them, so the hope and window shopping of owing one in future is too good. Most of us on Team-bhp browse different cars hoping to buy one in the future. Looks good!

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

wow!!!this is something that i like,usually we dont get any official product at the dealership,hope it comes up at bangalore airport too

Has any BHPian used this lounge? How's the pricing of the merchandise, priced fairly or like the SLS - way out of reach.

Hope Merc opens one at the MUmbai airport too.

Oooohhh la la!

Man, this is awesome. I'm flying to Delhi next Saturday. Guess I'll have to ask my folks to pick me up a while after my flight has landed!

Where exactly is this Lounge located - near Arrival or Departure?

Anybody from Bangalore want anything? :)

this thing is on display at departure of T3 . just in front of gate no 1 .

looks like they have expanded now. was there previous sunday and that time only SLS AMG was there.no merchandise, nothing .they were allowing anybody to open the wings , despite repeated requests:deadhorse but man this thing is beauty with Brains lol: