Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2012, 11:53   #76
Senior - BHPian

Re: Spotted the Audi Q3 !!!

This thread aroused me and then became a downer in 5 pages! Here continues my search for a replacement.
Old 19th April 2012, 12:22   #77
BHPian

I hope there is some confusion regarding the prices. Dealers tend to talk in terms of on road prices which are likely to be between 30 - 35 depending upon the city. According to SVP (NDTV) / Auto Car India, the ex showroom prices are expected to be 26.5 and 29.5 respectively for the two models (one with sunroof etc).

Regarding the 35L Q5, whatever the reason, it is a real shame that this edition was discontinued. Even for the old A4 which is currently available at 0% interest or 2.5 ~ 3.5 lacs off, the model is not the basic A4 - the discounts are given only on A4 + luxury package. So essentially its a free luxury package that they are offering. Why not just state that? Clearly, these are not "Don't be evil" tactics. There is no free lunch? :P

I think I will just keep believing that the INDIA - EU FTA will happen soon and keep pushing the car purchase for later :S . It might not make the imports cheaper than those assembled here, but will definitely push those who assemble here to price more competitively.
Old 19th April 2012, 12:51   #78
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)

Mod Note : Team-BHP's official Audi Q3 review is available at this link. Please continue all Q3 discussions on the review thread. Thanks

Well said! That's funny!

Else, one can always do a good quality holiday abroad and rent a self drive fancy car there for a few days.
Added bonus is the actual travel experience plus the far better roads, infrastructure, road users attitude and manners, than in our own home cities in India!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diffsoft View Post
Thanks - such high prices makes decisions easy.

At the rate at which prices of luxury cars are skyrocketing the cheapest way to enjoy them is to turn into a chauffeur.

Cheers,

Last edited by GTO : 22nd April 2012 at 22:19. Reason: Adding link to review
Closed Thread

Most Viewed