Team-BHP - Spotted the Audi Q3 !!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Spotted the Audi Q3 !!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/105544-spotted-audi-q3.html)

Mod Note : Team-BHP's official Audi Q3 review is available at this link. Please continue all Q3 discussions on the review thread. Thanks

Hey Guys,

spotted Q3 today. It was driven by some staff of AMW. enjoy the pics.

Oh man, that looks so much better than the X1clap:. Nice spotting. Now that it has been spotted I guess the launch is like 6 months away at least.:uncontrol Hope they price it well.

mostly by Q4, expected price 25L

That is a nice spotting !! The best part is the picture next to the Safari, one can immediately gauge to an extent the size of the vehicle. G R E A T clap:

I think the X1 looks like a mutant in comparison. (actually even without comparison) This one the Q3 that is looks like a proper small sizer, the rear lights though seems like they are "pasted on" as an afterthought !!

Going by how Audi is doing in the SUV segment, this one may once again prove to be a winner !! :Cheering:

Cheers

Let me tell you guys this car is a real looker! Seen it in flesh in Europe and I really think this vehicle is going to kick the X1 out if they price it right!

Nice catch!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdev29 (Post 2453814)
mostly by Q4, expected price 25L

If it's in the ballpark of the X1, BMW had better be worried. One of the reasons why many people buy the X1 is because it's a BMW SUV at an affordable price, and the Q3 absolutely demolishes it in terms of looks & presence. Plus, Audi's SUVs have always been better received in India (in particular, the Q7).

Thanks for sharing, Pdev!

Honestly speaking if this is priced to compete with X1 then X1 is going to be in trouble for sure. The Q3 didn't not look like weird looking cheap SUV. Well designed and as GTO said Audi was and is ruling the SUV market since quite sometime. 100% this will take over the entry level SUV market.

Off Topic _ receiving calls from all possible auto magazines and websites asking for exclusive rights. Lol

they've already started copying it pdev

BMW X1 rivaling Audi Q3 crossover spotted testing in India! | IndianCarsBikes.in

Watermark it NOW !!

Certainly a nice scoop btw, for sure X1 is going to have a tough time if launched in the same price territory !!

Looks boring (may be due to the colour) but not ugly (X1).
Priced at 25L and equipped with a good diesel heart it can change the fortunes of Audi in India. Audi has always been good with SUVs in India. I expect it to be no different.

Woo hoo! My prediction about the 25 lac segment heating up is coming true! Could NOT be happier. This is one great looking car- the pic next to the Safari really helps put its size in perspective as well. Great job, pdev!

Nice scoop, Mate. Nice pictures.Glad and proud about the requests for exclusive rights,too. Congrats.

Always felt that X1 is not really good-especially with run flats. More snobbery than practicality. An enthusiast is not someone who stamps down the pedal and wildly swings the steering,is he? On our kind of roads and terrains, why has BMW not given the option of normal tubeless tyres, as in the Europe(i happened to read)?

Q3 should be a proper, balanced,advanced,good looking,desirable SUV which you may buy to enjoy,rather than flaunt to your neighbour's son who flashes his wildly modified "sports car" at you.

Thanks again for the snaps.

The entry-suv segment is fast becoming the starting point for first time consumers who want to enter into the German troika of Audi,BMW and Merc.With the run away success of the x1,and with more and more models in this range,cars like the 3 series and c-class which have traditionally been the entry point are facing the heat.

I like the Q3,looks better than the x1 IMO.But this segment is less about does it handle well,what engines and power.Its all about BRAND.Indians love more bang for the buck and what a better deal than paying 25 odd lakhs and getting a bmw that is bigger than a 3 series!Thats it,thats what pulls aspiring young indian's heartstrings and the Germans are serving them on a platter.

"Look i have an Audi suv",thats the bragging rights the Q3 will give you,although its far from an SUV.Atleast consumers who are in the market for a sedan will do a lot of thinking whether to go for a C,A4 or a 3,people who intend to buy an x1,q3 have already made their mind about the car and have very little confusion.

Mercedes better come up with something now,with the Q3,Audi and BMW have got their SUV ranges spot on.

AH! You beauty.

This looks like a proper 'shrunken SUV', which is what every small SUV should look like. Although, I originally thought that X1 was great idea, it doesn't quite has a any real real life road presence.

It doesn't look way off Safari, which is a XXL sized SUV. If, priced close to X1, its game over for the Bimmer. Audi brand negates the 'premium brand' BMW aura, and the Q3 smashes the X1 left right and center, pound fir pound.

I am not ready to graduate to the 'Holy Trinity' yet, but when I do, this is on top of my shopping list.

Great catch there. The Q3 looks very good in profile unlike the X1, which looks a tad bit confused(I like in none the less), and retains the similar lines of its bigger sibblings.

The only thing I find dissapointing is the layout and design of the centre console, especially around the entertainment system. There is a lot of plain / grey area around the CD player. And I think the pricing should be in the 30L bracket and probably not lower

Wow! Where did you spot this!! And i doubt any amw staff was in it. It is strictly audi india people who test these cars and by the way, this car should be expected to be launched before time for diwali if everything goes as planned.