Team-BHP - Now C this mercedes - 2011 C class 200 CGI avantgarde with panoramic sunroof
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Now C this mercedes - 2011 C class 200 CGI avantgarde with panoramic sunroof (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/105567-now-c-mercedes-2011-c-class-200-cgi-avantgarde-panoramic-sunroof.html)

The new 2011 C class 200 CGI avantgarde with panoramic sunroof.
Received this from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. No need to watermark.

some more pics courtesy anonymous. No more details available so no questions can be answered at this time.

It certainly looks awesome.

I always liked the C-Class. Great car that gives you the genuine Mercedes ride and the class along with it at an 'affordable' price. The face-lift is good, and the panoramic sunroof is a nice touch.

Now I'm waiting for Mercedes to introduce the C-AMG-Black coupe to counter the astounding Audi RS5. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 2454371)
some more pics courtesy anonymous. No more details available so no questions can be answered at this time.

We can make out the number plates from pics 4,5,7,8. Kindly mask them if necessary !

Nice scoop clap:

Looks great Sid. Nice find again. The license plate is still visible from the sides in some pics. You could mask them if it was intended to be masked thoroughly.

Regards,
Mav

the new C looks good. i am in love with the interiors. the instrument cluster, Dash, the Roof, head lights, its much much better than the current one.

Awesome scoop bro!

What are the dimensions of that thing! It looks as long as the on-going E-Class, lot of design cues from there (obviously). It seems to have become like a new trend, make cars resemble more to their elder sibling or just make it a compact version of it. Boy that steering wheel looks meaty! Awesome sporty touch to it. Love the lines on it, works for me. Boot-lid and hood remains under wraps, hope we are in for some surprise creasing or something under it.

Head-lamps have an Audi-inspiration with the strip of LED's. Overall the headlamps look amazing as well. Panoramic sunroof is a total thumbs up. I love it :D

This car will definitely make the recent previous-gen C-Class buyers burn!
BMW! What have you got up your sleeve now? Time to bring in the next-gen 3-series? I so lovee competition! Once the new-gen 3-series is out, there will literally be a price-WAR between the two to entice for customers

It looks good. How much is the on-road price?

The Headlamps have a hint of Skoda Laura's..! Personally, I still think, The 3 series has an edge over the new C, in the looks department.

I.love.that.steering.wheel!

Saw one of these last weekend at Wadala (opposite Apex Honda), we just drove past it and boy the headlamps look very very stylish! I didn't know about the sunroof, but that is a brilliant add-on in this segment.

I used to a big fan of the C-class till I saw the E92 3-series, but after driving a CE 320d, I was totally letdown by the quality of the interiors. Even the bottom-most C-class outclasses (no pun!) the 3-series CE. This looks good! :D

Looks like the cars were getting ready for the dealer training at the taj!

Nice can't wait to see them with new engines / transmissions if any for Indian markets?

Regards,

[quote=aditbelw;2454491]The Headlamps have a hint of Skoda Laura's..! Personally, I still think, The 3 series has an edge over the new C, in the looks department.[/quot]
Exactly what I was thinking. Very much like the Skoda Laura. I somehow prefer the pre-facelift model.

It's a nice looking car - I've seen a few here on the road and various car parks - certainly looks very sharp and modern. Probably the first better looking Merc in last 10-15 years.

Well the facelift is long due in India. The Mercedes Dealer in Mumbai was offering me 2.5l Rs off the base petrol last month and denying the launch of a face lift anytime soon.
The new steering wheel looks amazing and the detailing of the new headlamps are nice.