Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2011, 10:24   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: For Bangalore BHPians : Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" session on Sunday, 18th

aw man!! i'm out of station on the 18th!!

will they be coming back to Bangalore, round two of the tour?
Old 7th September 2011, 10:38   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: For Bangalore BHPians : Ford's "Driving Skills for Life" session on Sunday, 18th

This is a good initiative by Ford.
Got the confirmation. Looking forward to attend this session and meet the fellow BHPians.
Old 7th September 2011, 10:58   #18
BHPian

Dear GTO,

Just saw this thread 7th September 10.45AM , shot out the email.
Please do share confirmation.

Thank you

I have read the agenda.
Just wondering, if they could also cover topics on Understanding Front Wheel Drive considerations.

Last edited by PM - B : 7th September 2011 at 11:01. Reason: Requesting more information. Within 5 minutes.
Old 7th September 2011, 11:44   #19
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful initiative by Ford India. It is also most welcome that they are not restricting this program only to Ford owners.
I have sent a mail with my information. I am awaiting confirmation.
Old 7th September 2011, 11:50   #20
Senior - BHPian

A laudable endeavour indeed by Ford and Team-bhp! I wish they start one in Hyderbad too----some of the nation's worst drivers infest the roads here.
Old 7th September 2011, 11:59   #21
Senior - BHPian

Sent an email. Waiting for confirmation.
Appreciate the Ford's initiative by not restricting to Ford owners.
Old 7th September 2011, 12:27   #22
BHPian

Sent Mail.
Wait confirm.
hope it will be good

Ace.
Old 7th September 2011, 12:27   #23
BHPian

@GTO (on behalf of Mods) & Dear TBHPians, many thanks to all of you for what is TBHP now.

Kudos and thanks to Ford India for a wonderful initiative.

@GTO, can I assume there will be a new thread when the initiative heads to Chennai? Or should I be keeping a tab elsewhere? I tried registering at the DSFL site, but it accepts only US entries.

I wish and hope that many taxi/commercial drivers also attend and benefit from such initiatives. Also hoping to see such initiatives from other manufacturers.
Old 7th September 2011, 12:44   #24
GTO
Team-BHP Support

29 confirmations already received, only 21 places remaining. Thanks for the support guys. Here's to safe driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
It would be great help if the powerpoint presentation is available to rest of the bhpians who are unable to attend the event.
Could one of the participants please request the same?

Also, we'd love to have detailed reports from all those of you attending. Please take your cameras along for group shots. We aren't letting go without a fun report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
In fact if Insurance companies recognise and credit people who have taken such courses with lower insurance rates it might even become commercially viable.
Super point, Navin. The Indian insurance sector really needs to change the way it offers coverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM - B View Post
Just wondering, if they could also cover topics on Understanding Front Wheel Drive considerations.
Feel free to pose this question; the interactive discussions are always very useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssh1979 View Post
@GTO, can I assume there will be a new thread when the initiative heads to Chennai?
I will keep posting updates on other cities as well.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 12:45   #25
Senior - BHPian

Wow, thats a great initiative for sure. Good luck Bangy Bhpians. Have fun at the event, and please make sure that you update this thread on lessons learnt/tips and tricks while driving etc. That would benefit all of us.

Any plans of extending this initiative to Tier 1/2 cities?
Old 7th September 2011, 12:48   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
29 confirmations already received, only 21 places remaining. Thanks for the support guys. Here's to safe driving
Ha, just dropped a mail, in hope to grab a seat of those 21

Meeting fellow t-bhpians is an good incentive, its been a loooong time i met fellow members.

And yes. I am a live-example typing here just because I had the seat belt. Not just in my car, but on me too

Last edited by mjothi : 7th September 2011 at 12:50.
Old 7th September 2011, 12:52   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Could one of the participants please request the same?
Will take care of getting the required presentations/documents.

Last edited by brraj : 7th September 2011 at 12:54.
brraj is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 12:59   #28
BHPian

Quote:

Just dropped in the email and waiting for confirmation.

This is a good initiative from Ford. Hope other companies follow suit.
Programs like this will be very useful. Especially the truck companies can popularize such initiatives and provide these programs to drivers (when the truck is being serviced at the workshop, etc.). The reach and availability of these programs will go a long way in drastically reducing accidents on our highways.
Old 7th September 2011, 13:02   #29
Senior - BHPian

Thats a fantastic initiative by Ford and team BHP. All the credit goes to GTO and the mods. Keep the good work going.

Please keep us informed about the dates/event happening in Mumbai/Thane, would definitely want to be a part of this.
Old 7th September 2011, 13:21   #30
Senior - BHPian

Received the confirmation, thanks GTO. Looking forward to meet fellow BHPians at the event.
It would be great if other manufacturers follow suit and offer such programs to their customers and interested people.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks