Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2006, 08:45   #16
BHPian

As per the Oct issue of AutoCar, Getz CRDI is being launched by end of 2006 with price ranging from 5-7 lakhs whereas Swift D early 2007 but with a price tag of 6.4 lakh !!

thats does not make sense for Swift D or its a printing mistake as Swift Sedan has been tagged 5-6 Lakhs ( late 2007 launch ).
Old 3rd October 2006, 12:35   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nispatel
If I were to part with my 5 lakh plus odd Rupees for a Multijet car, I'll wait for the car to get launched and will see, how actually it performs on road. I would be happy to prove wrong but there could be some wrinkles with new productions when subject to harsh indian conditions. Wise manufactures would definitely iron out these things in short while and then time would be ripe to go for one.

My opinion!
remember accent crdi when it was launched??? nobody cared to even notice
Old 3rd October 2006, 15:55   #18
BHPian

well thw swift will be launched sometime early next year... and ya the car is all ready and one of them are on a 1 lac km test drive too... my frend who owns one maruti dealership told me this and hes said that hes even test driven it. he did not forget to tell me that there still was some amount of rattlin n it was due ti be fixed in the diesel by the time its launched though he din mention abt prices..
Old 3rd October 2006, 18:44   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

What would be the targetted user segment of the Swift D ? For a supermini diesel that would ostensibly cost close to/around Rs 7 lakhs OTR, would it really find a niche as the petrol variants have? I would probably reckon people opting for the Chevy Aveo,Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Verna petrol over a Swift/Getz diesel given the option.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks