Team-BHP - LOL! Mkt Head Ferrari claims Indian Octavia with Quad cam,Turbo,Supercharger,7 Speed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   LOL! Mkt Head Ferrari claims Indian Octavia with Quad cam,Turbo,Supercharger,7 Speed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/11039-lol-mkt-head-ferrari-claims-indian-octavia-quad-cam-turbo-supercharger-7-speed.html)

Note from the Admin : You will see below a select few posts that have been retained from a previous thread, where the actual Marketing head of Ferrari India claimed to have been in a Skoda Octavia RS with:

- 1100 BHP
- 7 Speed Transmission (From the Bugatti Veyron)
- 4 Turbos
- Supercharger
- Quad Cams
- 17000 rpm revv limit

The utter nonsense in these claims does not even need any further discussion. Not only was this the fastest growing thread in Team-BHP (26 pages in 24 hours), but all your befitting replies have surely shown the world that you cannot try to misguide Team-BHPians and get away with it.

This is a public warning to the user that his account will be permanently banned, and he will be thrown out of Team-BHP, if any more fraudulent posts are to come from his end. We highly recommend taking the following class : "How not to cut the branch you are sitting on" 101,

This thread is closed. But will be retained within the Indian Car Scene for amusement. Our apologies to all those whose posts were deleted in the quest to maintain this community's quality.

its beenn over a month now since we did the launch at our showroom.we can now proudly declare that the f430 are sold out for the year and now deliveries are only in second half of 2007.we will soon be launching the f599 and the first car is due for release on road by 2006.the other day i was in on the xpress highway of mumbai pune and was in my freinds supercharged skoda rs with remapped ecu and completely modified engines with quad cams and quad turbos.we were doing 250 kmph and one of my clients mazys zipped past at a blazing pace.i wont mention who it was,but i imediately called up the owner on his cell and asked him what speed was he doing and he said hes pushing the 300 mark on his meters!!!! man im wishing to one day get my own mazy.its a mindblowing car evn better thn the f430 to drive.though the 430 looks a killer

[QUOTEsupercharged skoda rs with remapped ecu and completely modified engines with quad cams and quad turbos.[/quote]

ummmmmmm... supercharged vRS with QUAD turbos and quad cam ???????

i do not understand .....

could you give more details ???

250Kmph seems a bit too much for a stock Rs unless it is the european spec 6 speed gearbox

250 is possible on the Skoda RS with a remapped ECU, but FOUR Turbos??!!!

Quattroporte max speed is claimed by the company to be
172 mph (275 kph). In most countries its limited to 155mph.

Quote:

its a mindblowing car evn better thn the f430 to drive
I don't think Dippy or BAD BOY would wanna read this!!!
Quote:

my freinds supercharged skoda rs with remapped ecu and completely modified engines with quad cams and quad turbos
Psycho,v1p3r and mclaren would wanna read this.lol:

Quote:

one of my clients mazys zipped past at a blazing pace.i wont mention who it was,but i imediately called up the owner on his cell and asked him what speed was he doing and he said hes pushing the 300 mark on his meters!!!!
No idea what NC would do when he reads this!!!:Shockked:

Why is everyone so "confused" about the quad turbo's and not the quad cams on a vRS ?!!? lol

cya
R

Just read this. Either Ferrari and Maserati are in VERY good (!!) hands in India, or this guy is an engineer on par with, well, God.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mktgheadferrari
the other day i was in on the xpress highway of mumbai pune and was in my freinds supercharged skoda rs with remapped ecu and completely modified engines with quad cams and quad turbos.we were doing 250 kmph

So was the supercharger feeding the quad turbos or was it the other way around? How did you achieve quad cams? Were two heads stacked one above the other? Seems like an awful lot of work for just 250 kmph, I'm sure you could have done 400kmph with the same setup.

i havnt worked on the modifications of the skoda rs myslef hence i dont know the exact configuration. but i was given to understand that the supercharger feeds the turbos.my friend tried to explain to me hte complicated modification for the quad overhead cams but i couldt get it so he agreed to show me the blueprint sometime soon. but yes if pushed hard the car will do 400 kmph theoraticaly. but in practice the car would be unsafe above 250 hence we did not attempt it till we reinforce alot of other parts. the quattroporte of this client has been modified in the same way as the skoda and we have achieved speeds in excess of 330 kmph at a deserted stretch of road belonging to the indian defence. we could go there as my client got special permitions to allow his car in there near Goti ahead of igatpuri before reaching nasik.its a neat piece of fresly built road linking igatpuri to sinnar before shirdi.its a mumbai shirdi,nasik bypass.my most memorable drive till date.this quattroporte is also fitted with quad turbos and a supercharger and the whole engine has been reworked on by my team including the ecm and the ignition systems and quad over head cams.the brakes chasis and suspentions are also reiinforced and enriched with carbon fiber and titanium composites.i do have the modification details of the mazy but will not be disclosing it untill we are satisfied with the tuning ourselves and stabalise wiht the final config.as of now its engine produces 1100 bph when we last calibirated it.but we know we can do better.its more like a prototype hence all details cannot be revealed. we were lucky that we found this client who invested in this project and alowed us to do r&d on his car after he baught it. but sad the day the cars finalised and completed we wont be able to keep the car to ourselves.its a part of a reserch programme in which we making a company like novitec that modifies exotic cars for performance oriented things.the cylinder heads and the spark plugs ant the engines entire respiration and boost ratios have been changed its nowhere close to the original company specs.may be a 900 bhp skyline or a veyron comes somewhat close to it.the car is kept at a hideout bungalow of the client in Lonni.we transport it in a container to the road strip that is also sometimes used by the army as a airstrip.the car is too low to be driven on normal roads and it requires aviation training liquid enriched with alot of stuff like methane ethanol and other highly combustable alcahols.will soon put up the pics of the car.we even fitted it with auxhilary oxygen tanks to feed the engines intake.the engine hits 13,000 rpm and produces a mind numbing torque(figure not to be disclosed yet). we planning to take the engine upto a 21,000 rpm or atleast a 19,000 rpm.the cars interiors are totaly modified its only a single seater now.has a nos kit ofcourse and if successfull will invest in a 612 scaglietti for experimenting in a like manner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Monkey
ummmmmmm... supercharged vRS with QUAD turbos and quad cam ???????

i do not understand .....

could you give more details ???

250Kmph seems a bit too much for a stock Rs unless it is the european spec 6 speed gearbox

well its a indian rs but the gearbox is a hihgly modified seven speed one of volkwagen AG.looking att he config of the car one would say 250 a bit too less for a mamoth of a car as this with saw mcuh raw power.however we now working on ways to harness this power and keep in in control.we working ont he stability prograpes and tractions controll sytems and brake assist systems as due to this high amount of power the car tends to be a bit scary as it gives a feeling of going out of control hence we havent dared to take it beyond 250kmph

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mpower
Quattroporte max speed is claimed by the company to be
172 mph (275 kph). In most countries its limited to 155mph.

your right but his cars hevily modified. it may be one of its kind in the world and even maserati s.p.a. in italy would be shocked at what wev done ot their car. it may show them the hidden potential.

mktgheadferrari are u typing these messages from a bar serving drinks on the house or something like that :Frustrati

Quote:

i havnt worked on the modifications of the skoda rs myslef hence i dont know the exact configuration. but i was given to understand that the supercharger feeds the turbos
Quote:

but yes if pushed hard the car will do 400 kmph theoraticaly
Quote:

we have achieved speeds in excess of 330 kmph at a deserted stretch of road belonging to the indian defence. we could go there as my client got special permitions to allow his car in there near Goti ahead of igatpuri before reaching nasik.its a neat piece of fresly built road linking igatpuri to sinnar before shirdi.its a mumbai shirdi,nasik bypass.
Hopefully the next speedrun venue!!

Quote:

this quattroporte is also fitted with quad turbos and a supercharger and the whole engine has been reworked on by my team including the ecm and the ignition systems and quad over head cams.
Oh no, Not Again!!

Quote:

as of now its engine produces 1100 bph when we last calibirated it.
:ZZZ:

Quote:

may be a 900 bhp skyline or a veyron comes somewhat close to it.
Quote:

it requires aviation training liquid enriched with alot of stuff like methane ethanol and other highly combustable alcahols.
Is that for the driver??

Quote:

we even fitted it with auxhilary oxygen tanks to feed the engines intake.
So, now we're in ICU.

Quote:

the engine hits 13,000 rpm
Quote:

we planning to take the engine upto a 21,000 rpm or atleast a 19,000 rpm.
rl:
Quote:

has a nos kit
too??

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Just read this. Either Ferrari and Maserati are in VERY good (!!) hands in India, or this guy is an engineer on par with, well, God.

hahahaha you bet the car not only needs to be in good hands as the driver has to be highly skilled.we plan to call a certified ferrari test driver in may to test drive this car tot its limits. however i know dippy would love to get his hands on this car before anyone does. and i wish so much i can make that happen. and you also right about the god part cuz i believe that only a god gofted human could ever think of making such a project. its more special than a dream come true.it more intoxicating than a night mare.its something you got to experience to belive it.seeing is not enough. s*x is no comparison. we will soon be recording the g-forces at times of acceleration in this mad mazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mktgheadferrari
well its a indian rs but the gearbox is a hihgly modified seven speed one of volkwagen AG.looking att he config of the car one would say 250 a bit too less for a mamoth of a car as this with saw mcuh raw power.however we now working on ways to harness this power and keep in in control.we working ont he stability prograpes and tractions controll sytems and brake assist systems as due to this high amount of power the car tends to be a bit scary as it gives a feeling of going out of control hence we havent dared to take it beyond 250kmph

Interesting bit that, I didn't know VW had any 7 speed gearboxes, except the one for the Veyron. I've hard of a parts bin raiding, but with this it seems VW has taken parts compatibility to a whole new level.

So now we have, a 7-speed, supercharged, quad-turboed, quad cam setup, that can do 400 kmph, only if it wasn't for the bad roads in India. Try to get access to one of those hidden restricted air strips they use for Sukhois.

Dude with engineering genius you and your team have, who needs Ferraris? Start your own brand, and then get Ferrari to market your cars.