Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2011, 09:24   #1606
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Great deal going on the Honda Accord right now. There is definately room for more. Someone did not haggle enough
Total benefit 1,50,000/- off.
Also Caska units from the dealership which retail for about 52,000/-
can be had for 37,000/- irrespective of which car model.
mdsaab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2011, 10:50   #1607
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi413 View Post
Sorry for the scratch, it really hurts!
Meanwhile - 7.92 lacs ex- showroom equals what on-road price? I mean please also share the total amount spent by you including insurance, road tax and Registration!

Abhi: Its 7.92L + 43k (Registration , Road Tax) + 21k (Insurance)
OTR = 8.56L
RegularIndian is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th October 2011, 11:24   #1608
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawabnabeel View Post
Thanks. I have been seeing this ad in the times of india mumbai from the past few days. Is the breeze pakage available for diesel trndline vento? What is its price difference from the normal trndline?
Then this offer should be available in Mumbai as well.

The Breeze package comes for the Vento Trendline exclusively, and is a limited period offer by VW. It is a Special Edition which is available at the same price of a Vento Trendline, and has features worth Rs. 40,000/-: a touch screen music system with navigation system, USB and bluetooth connectivity, branded luxury pillows & Breeze branding on the car.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2011, 11:36   #1609
BHPian

Here is the price of Vista VX QJet Porcelain White, when my cousin took delivery on 24th 0ct '11 at Coimbatore.

Ex Showroom: 550700/-
Insurance: 17036/-
Road Tax: 56770/-
Handling charges: 4000/-
Total OTR: 628506/-
Discount: 16000/-
Final OTR: 612506/-
Offer: Mats and mud flaps.

We did not take extended warranty (5100/-) from the dealer, as we are planning to take it from our regular TASC in a weeks time.
Arun.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2011, 12:24   #1610
Distinguished - BHPian

What do you guys think of the offer running on the Ford endeavor? I somehow find it very silly to advertise a car costing 20L as a special edition with just the addition of a front bar, sticker of hurricane on the side and muffler cutter! These should add up to less then 10k worth of accessories I believe. Shouldn't the company offer something substantial before calling it special editions or in general to catch the eye of the buyer?
Old 27th October 2011, 21:51   #1611
BHPian

I booked a vento tl tdi breeze today. I has a touchscreen head unit and seat covers. Price same as trendline.
Old 27th October 2011, 23:28   #1612
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I booked a vento tl tdi breeze today. I has a touchscreen head unit and seat covers. Price same as trendline.
I think it really makes sense to buy the Vento TL right now with this offer provided you drive only in the cities since the car lacks ABS and Airags. Congratulations on your car. Do you mind sharing the OTR price? What all freebies did you get apart from the breeze package? Also can you share a picture of the new head unit that you will be getting?
Old 27th October 2011, 23:49   #1613
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
That sounds like a nice deal actually. What is pretty stupid though is that the Trend Line is sold only in white and red.
Also, did you take a loan? What was the interest rate you were charged for the same?
Old 28th October 2011, 02:02   #1614
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg

I think it really makes sense to buy the Vento TL right now with this offer provided you drive only in the cities since the car lacks ABS and Airags. Congratulations on your car. Do you mind sharing the OTR price? What all freebies did you get apart from the breeze package? Also can you share a picture of the new head unit that you will be getting?
The otr price is 9,19000 approx. I can post the breakup if u want. This is the system that i will be getting.

Name:  ForumRunner_20111028_020150.png
Views: 2796
Size:  200.7 KB
nawabnabeel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2011, 10:12   #1615
Senior - BHPian

There is a great offer on the micra. Apparently there are some three options, 0% interest, 50k off and one more option which I cant seem to re-collect. The bast petrol variant is just 4.58 lacs On road Bangalore after the 50k discount! And it has a driver airbag! It loses out on all other features though, just has a/c, power steering. But this is such a good deal! You could easily buy one of these and upgrade just the power windows and audio system a little later. I was almost tempted to trade in my wife's alto lxi for this. But not sure about it now.
Old 2nd November 2011, 20:33   #1616
Distinguished - BHPian

Just received a quotation for the Vento Highline (petrol) -

Ex-showroom - 8,42,574/-

Insurance - 32,907/-

Registration - 61,480/- (comes to 58,980/-, guess 2500/- is Agent commission)

Handling Charges & Teflon Coating - 6,000/- (definitely skipping Teflon Coating)

---------------
OTR - 9,42,961/-
---------------

Discounts offered:

- Insurance waived off completely, (first thought to get Insurance done from outside, but if they are waiving it I might reconsider. Or press for equivalent cash discount)

- 15,000 Cash Discount.

- 10,000 Corporate Discount.
-------------------
Final OTR - 8,85,054/-
-------------------

Seems like a pretty good deal right now. Let me see if I can squeeze something more out of this.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2011, 11:22   #1617
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti, Fiat, Chevrolet, Hyundai, others offer discounts on new cars to drive sales.

Carmakers are offering discounts up to 20% on new units of models worst affected by a slowing demand and rising inventory, opening up more options for buyers.

Cheers!

Maruti, Fiat, Chevrolet, Hyundai, others offer discounts on new cars to drive sales - The Economic Times
Old 4th November 2011, 19:40   #1618
BHPian

I am going to book a E8 Xylo ABS Airbag. The dealer (India Garage) is offering Insurance for free, around 24k. Is there something more I can get from them?
Old 4th November 2011, 20:47   #1619
BHPian

I got a call from Skoda Dealer. He was offering 50k cash discount + 9.99% rate of interest on Fabia 1.6 or Fabia 1.2 top end. This was just on the phone. I am sure more cash discount can be wiggled out.

Can someone explain me what is the catch with this 9.99% rate of interest?
Old 4th November 2011, 23:12   #1620
Senior - BHPian

The catch with the 99 are 2 as per the conversation i had with the dealer i am in touch with

1. only applicable on a loan for 3 years , nothing more.
2. mandatory minimum financing amount of 80-85% of the value of the car

the logic is pretty clear , by making u have a larger loan they get more interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyworld View Post
I got a call from Skoda Dealer. He was offering 50k cash discount + 9.99% rate of interest on Fabia 1.6 or Fabia 1.2 top end. This was just on the phone. I am sure more cash discount can be wiggled out.

Can someone explain me what is the catch with this 9.99% rate of interest?
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks