Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2011, 14:59   #1651
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
From today's Deccan Herald newspaper. Fiat Linea Tjet+ @ Rs. 7.92lac ex showroom. The ad is on the front page.
That is very amazing & tempting offer for the petrol heads. Can you post the link of the ad over here? I guess this would be a dealer specific offer, perhaps to clear the inventory before the year ends.

Guys we should be now on the look out for bumper offers, especially the year end nearing & dealers trying to get rid of the piling inventory.
Old 9th November 2011, 15:16   #1652
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Please go to deccanherald.com, scroll down to the end and their e paper is somewhere in the middle. Click on it. It asks to register. You don't have to but the link to click the direct view is not very visible and you may miss it. Even after you open the epaper, you can't really read the ad. Click on the Acrobat icon in the window that displays the epaper. You can zoom into the ad using acrobat. This is for the Fiat front page ad in Deccan Herald. Don't understand why they did not advertise in The Times of India. The visibility will be a lot more. All the usual dealers are there except the new Aadya Motors.
Old 9th November 2011, 18:28   #1653
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
That is very amazing & tempting offer for the petrol heads. Can you post the link of the ad over here? I guess this would be a dealer specific offer, perhaps to clear the inventory before the year ends.

Guys we should be now on the look out for bumper offers, especially the year end nearing & dealers trying to get rid of the piling inventory.
In Pune, Linea T-Jet+ is already available for less than 9 Lac OTR after all the discounts and all. I am guessing they would increase this discount as December dawns.

Amazing car for the money fiat is asking for IMO.
Old 9th November 2011, 18:37   #1654
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sids911 View Post
In Pune, Linea T-Jet+ is already available for less than 9 Lac OTR after all the discounts and all. I am guessing they would increase this discount as December dawns.

Amazing car for the money fiat is asking for IMO.
Less than 9 lacs OTR in Pune? Are you serious? Man, amazing piece of engineering at amazing price. What else one wants!
Old 9th November 2011, 18:43   #1655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Less than 9 lacs OTR in Pune? Are you serious? Man, amazing piece of engineering at amazing price. What else one wants!
A 1.6 Multijet Diesel instead of costly petrol. Within 9 Lacs OTR
Old 9th November 2011, 19:10   #1656
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sids911 View Post
A 1.6 Multijet Diesel instead of costly petrol. Within 9 Lacs OTR
Well, i had the 1.6 MJD in mind, but Fiat recently announced that no new models till 2013. So no point even dreaming about it.
Old 9th November 2011, 20:51   #1657
Senior - BHPian

My sincere apologize folks. There are no further discounts than what was already there for the Fiat Linea TJet. I was jumping in joy when I saw the ad as I am just a week away at the most from booking the car.

I spoke to KHT Motors. The advertised 7.92lac is not the ex showroom price. It is the price after you throw in the 1.3lac discount for the Tjet+ (non premium color). Now a breakup of the Rs.1.3lac discount.

Rs. 75000 gift cheque for Tjet+
Rs. 20000 (approx) is for the free insurance by Future General
Rs. 20000 Exchange Bonus
Rs. 15000 Corporate Discount (If your company figures in the list)

So if you are someone who does not plan on ex changing your existing car and if the corporate discount does not apply to you in full or at all, then all you really get as a discount is Rs. 95000. It is still awesome.

How does it all add up?

Tjet Plus ex showroom Rs. 922304
Insurance Rs. 23317
Road Tax (Bangalore) Rs. 143326 (you read that right)
Handling Charges Rs. 3500
Logistics Rs. 2000
Extended Warranty Rs. 5350
Road Side Assistance Rs. 3500

Total Rs. 1103297 (Excluding discounts)
Total Rs. 973297 (After deducting the Rs. 1.3lac)
Old 9th November 2011, 21:17   #1658
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krish.sathish View Post
When I received the quote for TDi Trendline last month here in Chennai, the Ex showroom price was 8.43L. But the onroad price is around 9.72L. The difference I see is, Registration+life Tax is around 95K. Are you sure its only 61K ?
RTO charges in my state is 7% of ex-showroom price.

Attaching the quotation (hope it's not against the T-BHP rules) -

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-quotation-vento-tl-d.jpg
Old 9th November 2011, 22:14   #1659
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepmohan View Post
My sincere apologize folks. There are no further discounts than what was already there for the Fiat Linea TJet. I was jumping in joy when I saw the ad as I am just a week away at the most from booking the car.

I spoke to KHT Motors. The advertised 7.92lac is not the ex showroom price. It is the price after you throw in the 1.3lac discount for the Tjet+ (non premium color). Now a breakup of the Rs.1.3lac discount.

Rs. 75000 gift cheque for Tjet+
Rs. 20000 (approx) is for the free insurance by Future General
Rs. 20000 Exchange Bonus
Rs. 15000 Corporate Discount (If your company figures in the list)

So if you are someone who does not plan on ex changing your existing car and if the corporate discount does not apply to you in full or at all, then all you really get as a discount is Rs. 95000. It is still awesome.

How does it all add up?

Tjet Plus ex showroom Rs. 922304
Insurance Rs. 23317
Road Tax (Bangalore) Rs. 143326 (you read that right)
Handling Charges Rs. 3500
Logistics Rs. 2000
Extended Warranty Rs. 5350
Road Side Assistance Rs. 3500

Total Rs. 1103297 (Excluding discounts)
Total Rs. 973297 (After deducting the Rs. 1.3lac)
7.92 was indeed shocking. Who is responsible for that advert? I think it should be the dealer. I came across a similar brochure in Chennai few days ago but it says the ex-showroom price to be Rs. 9,27,220. Attaching the same.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_0305.jpg  

Old 10th November 2011, 11:30   #1660
BHPian

Hi All,

Does anyone have any info on the discounts being offered now on Skoda Yeti Elegance in Bangalore? I have been offered a discount of around a lac and would like to seek your opinion if you think this to be a good deal.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Cheers,
Sid
Old 10th November 2011, 16:46   #1661
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailtosid View Post
Hi All,

Does anyone have any info on the discounts being offered now on Skoda Yeti Elegance in Bangalore? I have been offered a discount of around a lac and would like to seek your opinion if you think this to be a good deal.

Thanks in advance for your responses,

Cheers,
Sid
I think this is widely reported on earlier pages. IIRC, the discounts are there because the new versions of Yeti are coming up shortly.
Old 10th November 2011, 19:14   #1662
BHPian

Thanks libranof1987, my understanding was the new version of yeti will be a 4x2 version and hence wasn't expecting a drop in the current versions prices. Anyways i will search the threads for more info on the upcoming version.
Old 10th November 2011, 21:06   #1663
Senior - BHPian

What are the offers on the Vento diesel these days ?

The Breeze is only petrol model no ?
Old 10th November 2011, 21:54   #1664
BHPian

Booked a honda city s mt for 8.84 lakhs OTR, all inclusive. Got a discount of 72500. Dealer had car in stock... VIN allotted. initially thought of V MT. But downgraded to S MT and bought fog lamps, chrome door handles and alloys of my choice and still saved 8k. Also added a new motivo HU with built in dvd player, usb and satnav for 51k...
vikramv1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th November 2011, 00:21   #1665
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
What are the offers on the Vento diesel these days ?

The Breeze is only petrol model no ?
The Breeze package is offered with the Petrol TL, Petrol HL & Diesel TL.

The offer I got for the Diesel TL was the Breeze package and 15K Corp Discount as posted in the previous page - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...deals-110.html

No offers for the Diesel HL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramv1 View Post
Booked a honda city s mt for 8.84 lakhs OTR, all inclusive. Got a discount of 72500. Dealer had car in stock... VIN allotted. initially thought of V MT. But downgraded to S MT and bought fog lamps, chrome door handles and alloys of my choice and still saved 8k. Also added a new motivo HU with built in dvd player, usb and satnav for 51k...
First of all, many congratulations, Vikram. Looking forward to your ownership thread with lots of pics!

Wise choice, I must say. What color did you get? Also, can you post a complete breakdown of the 8.84L OTR, and the cost of your add-ons?

Most Viewed