Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2012, 22:43   #1951
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by penlax View Post
Kevin, did you book this at Kochi?
I went to book the same model at EVM Motors, Trivandrum and the OTR works out to 1 Lakh more!! @ Rs. 11,51,450 for the Dec 2011 model (only white and silver colours available).
After "discount" they are offering it at Rs 11,10,000
I think I need to write to Volkswagen India.
The insurance and the corporate discount make up the difference I think. 6K for insurance
Old 31st January 2012, 05:08   #1952
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by penlax View Post
Kevin, did you book this at Kochi?
I went to book the same model at EVM Motors, Trivandrum and the OTR works out to 1 Lakh more!! @ Rs. 11,51,450 for the Dec 2011 model (only white and silver colours available).
After "discount" they are offering it at Rs 11,10,000
I think I need to write to Volkswagen India.
I did the booking at Thrissur. The difference is due to corporate discount and insurance NCB. Please let me know if you need any further details.
Old 31st January 2012, 10:39   #1953
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingolphie View Post
The insurance and the corporate discount make up the difference I think. 6K for insurance
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevintomin View Post
I did the booking at Thrissur. The difference is due to corporate discount and insurance NCB. Please let me know if you need any further details.
There is a Rupees One Lakh difference between the OTR and nearly 60000 difference after the corporate discount has been factored in (reduced 20000 for corporate discount to 11.10 Lakhs OTR and 25000 discount for the 2011 model)
Rs. 60000 cannot be attributed to NCB. I have an NCB of 50%
Old 31st January 2012, 12:02   #1954
Senior - BHPian

hey is anyone booking a rapid TDI in bangalore? i'm interested in buying one and thought we could club our bookings and and may be try for some marginal discounts.
Old 31st January 2012, 12:23   #1955
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokick

Exactly. Even the suspension seems to be more caliberated for handling (diesel is more mature ride). Its midrange is awesome , pulls like turbo diesel
Can quote me the OTR pricing in b'lore?
50Ks off as in outright discount ?
Enquired in VW palace cross on 28/1, 7.9L for 1.6 Petrol and 6.92L for TDI trendline, 7.68L for TDI comfortline, 8.8L for TDI highline. All are OTR Bangalore
Old 1st February 2012, 08:18   #1956
BHPian

I am in price discussions for Civic at Bangalore. No major offers - than free insurance and few basic accessories. Anyone else in similar process? Please share offer info. If it helps, booking can be combined too. Thanks.
Old 1st February 2012, 19:41   #1957
BHPian

Thanks SafeSteer for your post. I share the sentiment and of course, your words too

I am in price discussions for Yeti at Bombay. No major offers - other than free Skoda shield. Anyone else in similar process? Please share offer info. If it helps, booking can be combined too.

Thanks and cheers!
Old 2nd February 2012, 08:28   #1958
BHPian

I am in the market for a Tata Manza at Hyderabad.
Looking at Elan Quadrajet variant.

In January 2012, I was offered Rs. 30,000 discount ; an additional Rs. 5,000 discount (due to my personal old time contact with the CEO of the dealer) ; Rs. 30,000 exchange bonus (on my old car) ; and also free foot mats and mud flaps.

I did not go ahead with the deal in January and am now searching this forum for the February deals and offers.

Please update what is the latest from Tatas.
Old 2nd February 2012, 16:13   #1959
BHPian

Saw a deal for VW in today's paper where the company pays upto 5 EMI
Old 2nd February 2012, 17:23   #1960
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon
Saw a deal for VW in today's paper where the company pays upto 5 EMI
Im planning for VW tdi, bangalore. In which city they are offering free Emi's?
In Bangalore, I think we gwt only 15k off as corporate discount
Old 2nd February 2012, 19:02   #1961
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOctane View Post
Im planning for VW tdi, bangalore. In which city they are offering free Emi's?
I saw this is Times of India ,Mumbai. This deal is for 84 month loan. Use your skills to strike a deal with the dealer
Old 2nd February 2012, 20:35   #1962
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsi
Thanks SafeSteer for your post. I share the sentiment and of course, your words too

I am in price discussions for Yeti at Bombay. No major offers - other than free Skoda shield. Anyone else in similar process? Please share offer info. If it helps, booking can be combined too.

Thanks and cheers!
You should definitely push for at least a 1 lac price off on your Yeti. You will most probably strike it lucky. Push the dealer hard enough and you will get what you want!
Old 3rd February 2012, 12:10   #1963
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
You should definitely push for at least a 1 lac price off on your Yeti. You will most probably strike it lucky. Push the dealer hard enough and you will get what you want!
Thanks Shankar.

Its a bit difficult trying to bargain for 2 models but once I have the clarity, it should be easy to get what I want and close the deal.

Cheers!
Old 3rd February 2012, 12:34   #1964
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsi View Post

Thanks and cheers!
There is a 1 Lakh discount on the Yeti Elegance in Hyderabad. And a 50k discount on the Yeti Ambition. Just check with your dealer. Maybe he is quoting the price with the discount included.
Old 3rd February 2012, 13:44   #1965
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post
There is a 1 Lakh discount on the Yeti Elegance in Hyderabad. And a 50k discount on the Yeti Ambition. Just check with your dealer. Maybe he is quoting the price with the discount included.
Thanks rowhun for your feedback.

The Skoda shield costs about 75K. But it seems that the 4*2 is being preferred over the 4*4 by buyers. After the launch of the 4*2, there was an initial surge in sales in December, but the January numbers are down again. Hence I am looking for a better deal on the 4*4.

Lets see.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks