Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2012, 21:28   #1966
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hey guys is there any discounts/ offers going on the Skoda 1.8 TSI??
Last i heard from the Goan dealer, he was offering 1 lack discount! Also when is the refreshed Skoda Laura coming(some rumor going on in Skoda dealers, according to sales guys!)?? i presume there will be more discounts on old stock before the new one comes!!
Old 9th February 2012, 23:29   #1967
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Offers on the 2012 Nano :-

Exchange of old two-wheeler for 2012 Nano - Exchange Value + 20,000,
Exchange of old four-wheeler for 2012 Nano - Exchange Value + 25,000.

Additionally, 10,000 flat Cash Discount.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-1016_1_tata-nano.jpg

Offers valid till end of February. Please check with your nearest TATA dealers for more info on the same.
Old 12th February 2012, 08:51   #1968
BHPian

Can any one please let me know what is the price of Fiesta Classic with ABS AirBags (petrol and diesel) and offers if any?

Rgds.
Old 12th February 2012, 22:41   #1969
BHPian

Hi,
Is there a chance for any offer on the Honda range as part of Financial year end in Feb-March?

Zeroed in on the City VMT, but just dont want to pull the trigger without knowing any immediate future offers.

Can afford to wait for 3 months...

Thanks in advance.
Old 12th February 2012, 23:14   #1970
Senior - BHPian

Guys, any offers/discounts on the Innova in Chennai? There is a difference of nearly 3 lakhs between the G and the V variant. Does it make sense to go for the V variant?
Old 12th February 2012, 23:28   #1971
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdiesel View Post
Guys, any offers/discounts on the Innova in Chennai? There is a difference of nearly 3 lakhs between the G and the V variant. Does it make sense to go for the V variant?
Do not expect any discounts or freebies other than door mats for Innova, And do remember that it has a huge waiting list. If you can afford the V variant, go for it as it gives a more upmarket image than G variant, which has a taxi image.
narchennai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2012, 01:50   #1972
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
Last i heard from the Goan dealer, he was offering 1 lack discount! Also when is the refreshed Skoda Laura coming(some rumor going on in Skoda dealers, according to sales guys!)?? i presume there will be more discounts on old stock before the new one comes!!
Maybe that was last month's discount. Ask him if he is offering you this month's discount.

Also remember to ask to for a 2% cash discount on your loan amount. And then choose to take the discount upfront rather than accepting their offer of reducing your EMI.

All buyers of the Skoda Laura and the Yeti, please get back to me with the best offer that you have and maybe I could get you a better deal.

Cheers!

Last edited by lapsi : 13th February 2012 at 02:05.
lapsi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 14:19   #1973
BHPian

I am looking to purchase an alto K10 for my wife. Has anyone recently negotiated on the price of an alto k10? What are the discounts available in Bangalore? Is there a loyalty bonus for Maruti as well?
Old 14th February 2012, 14:38   #1974
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1
Rambo -

The ex showroom price being offered in Delhi - 11.49L, close to 80K off from the price list, there is another catch here though, the Insurance, RTO charges are being calulcated on the inflated price on the price list, see if you can get these computed @ 11.49L price.

Cheers.
Torquedo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 15:27   #1975
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquedo View Post
Rambo -

The ex showroom price being offered in Delhi - 11.49L, close to 80K off from the price list, there is another catch here though, the Insurance, RTO charges are being calulcated on the inflated price on the price list, see if you can get these computed @ 11.49L price.

Cheers.
OT - RTO tax will be calculated on Ex-showroom price which is pre-feeded in their (RTO) system. They won't go and check each and every car for the deal offered. It's fair in my point of view. Don't know about insurance though.
Old 14th February 2012, 15:53   #1976
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
I am looking to purchase an alto K10 for my wife. Has anyone recently negotiated on the price of an alto k10? What are the discounts available in Bangalore? Is there a loyalty bonus for Maruti as well?
My neighbour got a K10 a couple of months back. The discount total was about Rs. 32000.
No freebies at all.
S_U_N is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 16:11   #1977
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojmis View Post
Hi,
Is there a chance for any offer on the Honda range as part of Financial year end in Feb-March?

Zeroed in on the City VMT, but just dont want to pull the trigger without knowing any immediate future offers.

Thanks in advance.

sorry for bumping the post. Any information on this is highly appreciated
Old 14th February 2012, 16:15   #1978
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojmis View Post
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I don't think Honda will be offering any discounts/freebies on the City just yet.

1) the price revision has brought almost all the variants on a very good pricing point
2) due to the floods, there is quite a backlog of bookings so Honda wouldn't be very enthusiastic or concerned about getting more business.

Looking at how things are going, it's best you go ahead with the booking. Try getting at least floor mats, body cover and rear cushions as freebies from the dealer.

I'm sure Honda won't give anything; the dealer might just get a l'il generous.
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 16:22   #1979
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
My colleague has got a 2011 model (hence the freebies) Alto K10 Lxi for 3.5 lac on road (inclusive of all apart from extended warrenty) from Pratham motors Bellandur ORR, they have couple of cars more of 2011 make (Guess pearl silver and white color), along with that he got Sonly Xplod with 2 speakers (not sure of make), Sunfilm and central locking. And usual matts and mud flap.

They were quoting 3.61 Lack for 2012 Alto K10 Lxi on road (Including extended warrenty) without any freebies than the usual matts and mud flaps.

He had informed almost same quotes available in Bimal.

Regarding loyalty bonus Iam not sure if you can get for Alto as of now. They were offering for Eeco if you are exchanging an Omni and likes.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2012, 21:30   #1980
Senior - BHPian

I just got a mail today from Nissan, the Teana is available for 17.99L ex showroom (Pune or Delhi I don't know). I think this is already known to everyone, but still posting it for reference.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-teana.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks