Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2012, 09:50   #2146
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Ford India plans midnight sale this sunday

Quote:
In a move to boost sagging sales,Ford India has advanced its yearly promotional event-Midnight Sale-from December to May. This Sunday, all its showrooms across 123 cities will remain open till midnight, luring potential buyers with goodies such as LED TVs, DVDs, special interest rates and an assured gift on the purchase of every car
Ford India plans midnight sale this sunday - The Economic Times
Old 11th May 2012, 11:43   #2147
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+ (Hip Hop Black) ownership review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchanna View Post
Thinking to trade my palio 1.6 sports (heart is not allowing to let it go).......but some how not able to decide
Thinking to get some other car for 50K and trade :-) to get one lakh exchange bonus
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
If you are getting the T-jet at around 6 lacs after exchange, and if you could afford it, I would suggest you for it. The T-jet is a newer breed, with loads of equipment, looks to die for and more importantly it rewards with a big smile whenever you floor the throttle.
Quote:
Yes it is confirmed, I asked him more than 10times.
Quote:
Few things I did not like
I feel very uncomfortable and felt awkward to use the indicator tab as it is in left. Same is the case for passing light....As a practice I turned on wipers couple of times. It takes out the freedom of one hand drive
ACC - Felt like sometimes it is throwing hot air to maintain the temperature.
Missing reverse gear lock feature ,,,, it is such a nice feature in palio.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post2769269
Its already posted on T-Jet review page. Its true and I feel this is the perfect time to buy the T-Jet. When I bought mine, the deal was exactly the same but Ex-bonus was 40K, now Fiat has increased it to 1Lac. Tell me what more do we want. All I can say is that Fiat is matching step by step the resale price of T-Jet by increasing the discounts.
As regards indicators stalk on LHS, ACC (It throws warm air from middle vents and cold from corner ones just for maintaining temp and let fresh air in for small time after a fixed time gap, absolutely nothing wrong in that), they are very petty issues not worth bothering and you will get used to them in max 15 minutes of drive.
As regards exchanging the old Palio, I would recommend you to keep it only if you don't have parking issues. You can very well buy a used 10-15K car (Uno or 800) and exchange it to get 1Lac bonus.
Remember No car is perfect and one can't get ALL the features in a single car, same as mobiles, but at the same time, this car scores very high in features, driving dynamics parameters and now its more than VFM too.
Old 11th May 2012, 11:54   #2148
Team-BHP Support

Re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+ (Hip Hop Black) ownership review

Quote:
Current discounts are mind blowing..now t-jet plus can be yours @ as low as 7L

If you want to trade your car
1L exchange bonus
+ valuation (2L)

Isnt it a steal?
It is an absolute steal in my opinion. There are 4 Linea T-Jets in the classifieds section of this forum and all are priced higher than what you'll end up paying for a brand new one. Remember, you won't get that kind of resale value for your Palio in the open market as there are hardly any takers for it.
Old 12th May 2012, 00:47   #2149
Team-BHP Support

Are you serious?? 6 lacs on the road for a new T-Jet+ ?? Man, I paid 11.2 lacs of hard earned money last June

Jokes apart, how old is this car and how on earth are they pricing it so low? Agreed they are clearing stocks but pricing close to 50% of the original on-road value sounds a bit strange. As far as I knew, the current T-Jet was going with 2.3 lacs discount. Is this 4L offer a Fiat offer or a dealer specific offer that they are giving for a particular car?

If everything is in the clear, grab it asap. Keep the Palio 1.6 too. You ain't getting another hot hatch in India like that, at least for the next few years

Reverse gear lock feature? I actually find it obtrusive if I need to lift up the knob to engage R every time. Once people are used to driving, they would hardly slot into reverse accidentally. I've never found this feature appealing or useful in that sense. I think even the older Optra 1.6 had this feature.

The headlight/indicator stalk on the left is a bit confusing, but I've got used to it now. In fact, when I have to drive the Swift sometimes, I mix up the knobs on that one since the Swift has it on the right side stalk. I end up using the left knob and the wiper comes on *lol*

Last edited by KarthikK : 12th May 2012 at 01:09.
Old 17th May 2012, 15:34   #2150
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

BMW 3 Series is now available at 0%interest.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-image002.jpg  

Last edited by CRV2010 : 17th May 2012 at 15:35.
Old 17th May 2012, 16:45   #2151
BHPian

Saw an advt in PrajaVani (Kannada Newspaper) I think on 14/5 or 15/5. FIAT is offering a whopping 2.5lakhs off (including exchange bonus, cash discount) on Linea TJET.

Linea TJET never took-off and will never in india becasue of the perception the FIAT had. It already went the S10/GTX way..

Feel very bad for this competant vehicle...

Last edited by mahadev_kc : 17th May 2012 at 16:47.
Old 17th May 2012, 18:34   #2152

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahadev_kc View Post
Saw an advt in PrajaVani (Kannada Newspaper) I think on 14/5 or 15/5. FIAT is offering a whopping 2.5lakhs off (including exchange bonus, cash discount) on Linea TJET.

Linea TJET never took-off and will never in india becasue of the perception the FIAT had. It already went the S10/GTX way..

Feel very bad for this competant vehicle...
These cars have must be more than a year old with full of rust, dead battery and hardened tyres. Considering Fiat, it could be a risky pruchase.

Don't see such advertisements in Bangalore.

Last week I was checking with dealers on 1 lakh discount on Polo/Vento. Surprisingly none of them had stock (or may be trying to push 2012 stock)
Old 20th May 2012, 12:11   #2153
BHPian

Brother-in-law's City CE is scheduled for delivery this week. Noticed in the revised price list a shocking increase in ext warranty and rsa since booking in Feb. Ext warrant cost has doubled from 3k to 6k. RSA has shot up from 1.5k to 4k. Similar increase for Jazz and Brio as well.
Old 20th May 2012, 12:46   #2154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeSteer View Post
Brother-in-law's City CE is scheduled for delivery this week. Noticed in the revised price list a shocking increase in ext warranty and rsa since booking in Feb. Ext warrant cost has doubled from 3k to 6k. RSA has shot up from 1.5k to 4k. Similar increase for Jazz and Brio as well.
Of course...when they reduced the price across the variants, someone needed to pay, right? If I remember correctly, RSA was offered for free a year back?

And do dealers still have this CE variant in stock? Last I heard, they try their best to make you book the higher variant, saying it takes months to get the CE delivered.
Old 25th May 2012, 09:45   #2155
Senior - BHPian

As per ET, after petrol price hike, Maruti, Tata and Hyundai have announced discounts.
Petrol price hike: Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Hyundai Motor offer upto Rs 50,000 discount on petrol cars - The Economic Times

However, as I remember Alto already had a discount of Rs. 30000 from December onward.
Is there an additional discount offered now?
Old 30th May 2012, 14:01   #2156
Senior - BHPian

Honda Brio now comes with Insurance free (thts around 15000 benefit)

Alto gets 30,000 off plus discount on accessories

cheer,
ac
Old 31st May 2012, 13:34   #2157
BHPian

guys i need some help here..

can someone please tell me the current on road price for these cars in mumbai (octroi less - panvel reg.) + with the discounts offered by the dealers on them.

1) VW Jetta comfortline, highline and highline AT
2) Skoda Laura Elegance AT and L&K AT
3) Cruze AT
4) Renault Fluence E4 Diesel (top end diesel)
5) Mahindra XUV W8 AWD

any info will be really appreciated.
Old 31st May 2012, 13:44   #2158
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikrider
can someone please tell me the current on road price for these cars in mumbai (octroi less - panvel reg.) + with the discounts offered by the dealers on them.
Mag -

Please check the OTR prices @ Carwale, this site is very very accurate on the pricing and specs part, here is the link -

No clue on the discounts though, probably you'll have to pitch in dealers against each other for maximum discounts.

New Car On-Road Price Quote - CarWale

Cheers.
Old 31st May 2012, 14:20   #2159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquedo View Post
Mag -

Please check the OTR prices @ Carwale, this site is very very accurate on the pricing and specs part, here is the link -

No clue on the discounts though, probably you'll have to pitch in dealers against each other for maximum discounts.

New Car On-Road Price Quote - CarWale

Cheers.
Thanks Torq. I am aware about carwale price check option and have tried it also. But you don't get the actual on road price i.e. with discounts offered by dealers.
Old 31st May 2012, 17:50   #2160
Senior - BHPian

Discount on WagonR is 27000 in Pune. There is an additional corporate discount and petrol price hike compensation (Rs. 2400).
In all, the total discount is Rs. 30000 without any exchange.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks