Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2012, 11:44   #2176
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

the linea tjet offer is quite interesting, if the tjet engine is a good mix of power and economy ( which it should be ) !
Old 6th June 2012, 12:07   #2177
BHPian

Re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+ (Hip Hop Black) ownership review

Wow the deal sounds good. Any Disclaimers on the deal? I don't mind exchanging my Esteem for a Linea.

MaSh
Old 6th June 2012, 12:31   #2178
BHPian

Re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+ (Hip Hop Black) ownership review

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Wow the deal sounds good. Any Disclaimers on the deal? I don't mind exchanging my Esteem for a Linea.

MaSh
It's easier to connect with the sales guys at Pundit Auto. Although, do a thorough inspection of the car, these are 2011 models, possibly even 2010.
mb_jg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2012, 12:31   #2179
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Surprised to see an ad today in deccan herald in Bangalore from Maruti.

Regularly they used to have discounts on petrol cars, however today they have put ad on Ritz (Diesel) as 25k discount.

Is Ritz model upgrade in-line soon by any chance?

Anup
Old 6th June 2012, 15:22   #2180
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchanna View Post
These are all 2011 June-July makes, Fiat really wants to get rid of them ASAP, They have increased the cash bonus to 1.15Lakhs
But the valuation surprised me, is my palio 1.6sports canary yellow 2007, 37K kms run..worth of just 70K
Good thing is they have given me an option to sell it in open market and get 1lakh exchange bonus.
Though I am surprised at the valuation price, I am glad they are offering the exchange bonus even if you sell it outside.
Have you put it up on tbhp classifieds?
I would have been interested in it if I didnt already have two petrol cars.

The Linea offer is really tempting. Perhaps they have been told point blank to get rid of all stock before it moves to a Fiat only offering. I wonder how existing Tjet owners would feel after seeing this offer.

Last edited by selfdrive : 6th June 2012 at 15:23.
Old 6th June 2012, 19:49   #2181
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post
Surprised to see an ad today in deccan herald in Bangalore from Maruti.

Regularly they used to have discounts on petrol cars, however today they have put ad on Ritz (Diesel) as 25k discount.

Anup
Can you please share online link?
Old 6th June 2012, 19:54   #2182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea View Post
Can you please share online link?
here (appeared in Mumbai Mirror, yesterday):
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-getimagecaj9pqcc.png  

Old 6th June 2012, 20:04   #2183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anup7649 View Post

Anup
Yes, you are right. The facelifted version of Ritz will be launched soon.
Check the pics on this link: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2766411

Cheers!
Irish

Last edited by Irish : 6th June 2012 at 20:14. Reason: added link
Old 6th June 2012, 23:21   #2184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
Yes, you are right. The facelifted version of Ritz will be launched soon.
Check the pics on this link: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2766411

Cheers!
Irish
Yeah that's right Face-lifted Ritz is just around the corner my colleague's friend who works in Maruti showroom here have asked him to wait till new ritz is launched, according to him the Z version in new ritz will have a ACC & other Z level goodies.

Btw as far as discounts are concerned i stll remember ritz had a similar level of discounts in the month of September2011 here in mumbai. Because its sibbling Swift ritz never sets sales charts on fire & mostly been sold with similar levels of discounts.
Old 7th June 2012, 06:58   #2185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Though I am surprised at the valuation price, I am glad they are offering the exchange bonus even if you sell it outside.
Have you put it up on tbhp classifieds?
I would have been interested in it if I didnt already have two petrol cars.

The Linea offer is really tempting. Perhaps they have been told point blank to get rid of all stock before it moves to a Fiat only offering. I wonder how existing Tjet owners would feel after seeing this offer.
Selfdrive, I still have to make my mind on the selling the palio.
Yes, Linea offer is very tempting and I think at this price it is a steal.
Old 7th June 2012, 08:15   #2186
BHPian

Honda giving discounts/benefits? That's unheard of!

Saw an Ad in TOI Bangalore that Honda are giving benefits like Free Extended Warranty, Roadside Assistance, AVN etc. Although they call it benefits, it is definitely the petrol price effect.

Accord: Upto Rs.125,000
City: Upto Rs.35,000
Brio: Upto: Rs.24,000
Civic: Upto: Rs. 85,000

Source: TOI

Edit: Same deal is in NCR as well.

Last edited by hyper-VTEC : 7th June 2012 at 08:22. Reason: added information
Old 7th June 2012, 08:50   #2187
Team-BHP Support

Re: Honda giving discounts/benefits? That's unheard of!

This is not the first time this is happening; the same happened about 3 months before the current City was launched.

Honda doesn't give it the name discounts and simply terms it as dealer-provided freebies.

In fact, I got RSA and Extended Warranty free/complimentary for my June '10 City.
Old 7th June 2012, 11:19   #2188
Senior - BHPian

Yes this is true, my BIL is considering Brio, and yes you can get higher discount than what is mentioned if you bargain hard. As @libranof1987 has posted this was done last year before the new City Launch and was done across the board. So if you are looking at Petrol+Honda this might be a very good deal.
Old 7th June 2012, 13:05   #2189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_jg View Post
This is crazy, just got off the phone with Pundit Auto, they are offering the T-JET for an on-road price of 7lakhs (including discounts, excluding the exchange car valuation).
I am seriously thinking of exchanging my 1.6 Fabia 2011 (valuated at 5 lakhs)
Are you sure about 7L on road for T-Jet Plus? Today i enquired and Pandit told me 8L onroad minus exchange valuation for T-Jet Plus. I will exchange my stile 1.6 if this is true. Pls let me know asap as i will be getting TD in the evening.
Old 7th June 2012, 14:26   #2190
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_jg View Post
This is crazy, just got off the phone with Pundit Auto, they are offering the T-JET for an on-road price of 7lakhs (including discounts, excluding the exchange car valuation).
Can you post more details? Which version T-jet.T-Jet+, 2010 or 2011 manufactured? I have heard, from unconfirmed sources, that some 2010 manufactured models are still there in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46TheDoctor View Post
Are you sure about 7L on road for T-Jet Plus? Today i enquired and Pandit told me 8L onroad minus exchange valuation for T-Jet Plus. I will exchange my stile 1.6 if this is true. Pls let me know asap as i will be getting TD in the evening.
I also called Pandit auto (Imagine a person from Bangalore calling a dealer in Pune) to inquire about this. They rattled off the usual discounts of 1.15 + 1 + free this and that.

Even I would like to know more about this offer. @46TheDoctor: Can you give details of how this 8L OTR is coming to?

Most Viewed