Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2012, 14:45   #2191
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
Yes this is true, my BIL is considering Brio, and yes you can get higher discount than what is mentioned if you bargain hard. As @libranof1987 has posted this was done last year before the new City Launch and was done across the board. So if you are looking at Petrol+Honda this might be a very good deal.
As per RRH Gurgaon, the offers are not available on City CE. So one will need to go for the higher variants, most of which are overpriced in any case.
Old 7th June 2012, 16:05   #2192
Senior - BHPian

Re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+ (Hip Hop Black) ownership review

A friend has a 2010 Linea 1.4 Emotion (probably run 10K).
I have passed on this information about the T-Jet to him and it has got him interested.
However he is currently out of country so he will check once he is back.
What features will the T-jet offer to him over a 1.4 Emotion besides the engine?
Old 7th June 2012, 16:10   #2193
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

TML is offering 50k exchange bonus if you exchange your petrol car for a diesel Manza and 30k if you exchange a diesel for a Manza diesel. However, the quote given by them for the old petrol car seems to offset it almost by 40k. There is a 10k cash discount on offer. The OTR prices of Manza makes it not VFM any more.

There are also good discounts on the Verito (free insurance + corporate discount) etc. such that D6 is available at 7.7L OTR Chennai. From the dealers infer that there is a push from Mahindra to clear old stocks. Perhaps a refreshed verito is on the cards
Old 7th June 2012, 16:12   #2194
Team-BHP Support

Re: My Terrestrial Fighter Jet : Fiat Linea T-Jet+ (Hip Hop Black) ownership review

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
What features will the T-jet offer to him over a 1.4 Emotion besides the engine?
Disc brakes all around.
16" alloy wheels with fatter rubber.
Chrome tipped exhaust
Leather seats.

That's all I can think of right now.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2012, 16:52   #2195
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
A friend has a 2010 Linea 1.4 Emotion (probably run 10K).
I have passed on this information about the T-Jet to him and it has got him interested.
However he is currently out of country so he will check once he is back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Disc brakes all around.
Chrome tipped exhaust
Leather seats.

- Plus, a more powerful AC in the T-Jet+. Can freeze the passengers in 5 minutes flat.
- Radio antenna is also shorter and stubbier in the t-jet+, not that it matters anyway.

some additions in the interiors of the T-Jet+ :
- sunglass holder
- both sides vanity mirrors have illumination, as opposed to only 1 in other cars
- orange LEDs above driver's head throw a beam of light at night
- rear windshield has a retractible sun curtain

What the 1.4 Emotion pack will offer over the T-Jet+ :

3 colors - Flamenco red, Minimal Grey (silver) and Medium Grey. these are not available in the T-Jet+.

Last edited by KarthikK : 7th June 2012 at 16:54.
KarthikK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th June 2012, 17:30   #2196
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Disc brakes all around.
Chrome tipped exhaust
Leather seats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
- Plus, a more powerful AC in the T-Jet+. Can freeze the passengers in 5 minutes flat.
- Radio antenna is also shorter and stubbier in the t-jet+, not that it matters anyway.

some additions in the interiors of the T-Jet+ :
- sunglass holder
- both sides vanity mirrors have illumination, as opposed to only 1 in other cars
- orange LEDs above driver's head throw a beam of light at night
- rear windshield has a retractible sun curtain
I am referring to the T-Jet (2011 or 2010 model) which are now part of 'clearance sale'. This thread got moved by the mods. We were referring to the recent offer on T-Jet.
I thought some of these features like leather seat covers were only available in T-Jet+ in 2011.
What was the difference between T-jet and T-jet + in 2010/2011?

Old 7th June 2012, 18:19   #2197
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46TheDoctor View Post
Are you sure about 7L on road for T-Jet Plus? Today i enquired and Pandit told me 8L onroad minus exchange valuation for T-Jet Plus. I will exchange my stile 1.6 if this is true. Pls let me know asap as i will be getting TD in the evening.
Unfortunately I can meet them only over the weekend, will post more details on Sat itself.
Old 7th June 2012, 19:16   #2198
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I am referring to the T-Jet (2011 or 2010 model) which are now part of 'clearance sale'. This thread got moved by the mods. We were referring to the recent offer on T-Jet.
I thought some of these features like leather seat covers were only available in T-Jet+ in 2011.
What was the difference between T-jet and T-jet + in 2010/2011?

Yes, the features I have mentioned are also referring to the 2010/11 model. In the 2011 model, only T-Jet+ used to come with leather seats, everything else had fabric upholstery. I'll clear your doubt further -

The difference between T-Jet and T-Jet+ is just 3 things -
- T-Jet comes with 15" steel rims and hubcaps v/s T-Jet+ which comes with 16" alloys
- T-Jet is fitted with 195/60R15 Goodyear GT3 tyres while T-Jet+ is fitted with 205/55R16 Goodyear Eagle NCT5 tyres
- T-Jet comes with fabric seats while T-Jet+ comes with full leather upholstery

All the other interior features that I mentioned earlier are exclusive to T-Jet / T-Jet+ and the older emotion pack variants did not come with those features. The chrome exhaust and stubby antenna are exclusive to T-Jet / T-Jet+.
KarthikK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th June 2012, 12:52   #2199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhatmilan View Post
These cars have must be more than a year old with full of rust, dead battery and hardened tyres. Considering Fiat, it could be a risky pruchase.
Not true, I got a tj+ which was early 11 build last oct, and it showed none of the 'exaggerated destruction signs' as you seem to believe. I did inspected various parts before taking delivery and mind you it had passed the whole monsoon season at yard in the open and yet there were no signs of rusting, none whatsoever.

If it helps Fiat in fact have one of the best antitrust protection done at factory itself and which is also covered under warranty read the manual.

Gone are the days when a tyre compound would deterioration so rapidly and so is the case of with a properly built battery.

Aren't you fueling that same fiat is bad image? I don't believe for a second that fiat will pass on stuff to unsuspecting masses like that, they are a reputable brand with stupid marketing ideas in India period!.
Old 8th June 2012, 16:11   #2200
BHPian

Any offers available for i20 Diesel or Polo Diesel ?
Old 9th June 2012, 00:30   #2201
BHPian

Sckoda is offering corporate discount to select corportes of rs. 44000 on rapid active (both petrol and dsl) and same for other variants is 24000.isnt tht strange!

why more on the base model ?
Old 9th June 2012, 08:32   #2202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siedo View Post
Sckoda is offering corporate discount to select corportes of rs. 44000 on rapid active (both petrol and dsl) and same for other variants is 24000.isnt tht strange!

why more on the base model ?
Thumb rule: higher the stock needed to be moved more the discounts
Old 9th June 2012, 10:29   #2203
Senior - BHPian

TATA motors offering 50k exchange bonus (for exchanging petrol car ) and 25 k cash discount. Total savings = 75k on Vista and Manza.
Old 9th June 2012, 15:20   #2204
BHPian

Does anyone have any information on any kind of discount (corporate or otherwise) on Honda Jazz in Pune? I'm in talk with Deccan Honda in Pune and the SM is just not ready to yield
Old 11th June 2012, 13:16   #2205
BHPian

Looking for the Brio - SMT

Have got the following quote from Apex Honda

SMT - 510,000 OTR

Includes

Free Insurance
2 year extended warranty + RSA
Matting
Anti rust coating
Corporate Discount

Think this is reasonable or there is more scope?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks