Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2012, 10:03   #2251
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Get Rs 2 lakh worth of petrol free with the new Mercedes-Benz E 200!

Quote:
The company is currently offering a very tempting deal on the petrol-powered E Class 200 CGI Elegance to push the sales – with delivery of the premium sedan, the company will also provide buyer with a Bharat Petroleum petrol card worth Rs 2 lakh, which can be used over a span of next three years.
Get Rs 2 lakh worth of petrol free with the new Mercedes-Benz E 200 | Latest Autos & Car News | OnCars.in
Old 29th June 2012, 22:22   #2252
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

There is a Maruti Dealer in Mumbai advertising a brand new unregistered 2012 model Suzuki Kizashi MT for 19.2lakhs OTR (Thane). The OTR (Thane) price of the Kizashi is around 21.4lakhs. So thats around 2.2lakhs worth of discount.
Old 2nd July 2012, 23:16   #2253
BHPian

Vento latest offer - Kerala

We are planning to go for a Vento TDI Highline .Could some one please share the latest discounts applicable on the Vento highline models in Kerala.
Old 6th July 2012, 23:19   #2254
BHPian

One of my friends is looking for a fortune, can anyone please provide an update on the current offers on this SUV? Thane or Mumbai
Old 7th July 2012, 14:28   #2255
BHPian

Friends I meant toyota fortuner in the above post.
Old 8th July 2012, 07:36   #2256
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan1981
One of my friends is looking for a fortune, can anyone please provide an update on the current offers on this SUV? Thane or Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan1981
Friends I meant toyota fortuner in the above post.
I was going to say that I was looking for a fortune too, and hopefully then pick up an Optra Magnum.

Any offers on it, by the way? The Optra Magnum?
Old 8th July 2012, 12:01   #2257
BHPian

Vento Trendline TDI in Gurgaon :

Corp Disc : 23k
Exchange Bonus : 20k
Multimedia Navigation system from Nippon worth 55k - looks very OEM
5.99% offer

This doesnt seem to be the best deal considering Trendline is a slow mover. What more can I negotiate for ?
Old 8th July 2012, 12:40   #2258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JishD View Post
Vento Trendline TDI in Gurgaon :

Corp Disc : 23k
Exchange Bonus : 20k
Multimedia Navigation system from Nippon worth 55k - looks very OEM
5.99% offer

This doesnt seem to be the best deal considering Trendline is a slow mover. What more can I negotiate for ?
ask for cash discount in lieu of the multimedia navigation system. say 55k cash discount with which you can buy yourself a much better HU cum navigation system. Nippon is good as a OE system but nothing to write home about.
Old 8th July 2012, 12:40   #2259
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
I was going to say that I was looking for a fortune too, and hopefully then pick up an Optra Magnum.
Any offers on it, by the way? The Optra Magnum?
I believe Optra is discontinued now and was being 'made against order' only since last few months. Check the sales numbers of the Optra on car sales analysis thread. So tough luck but who knows you may get a piece leftover somewhere at a mouthwatering price. If you are keen just contact Chevy directly, they may give a clear picture.
carwatcher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2012, 17:56   #2260
Senior - BHPian

I booked the Etios diesel. While the car was made available to me within a week, there was no discounts on offer at all, except for a scheme where you buy 5k worth of accessories from the dealer and you get 6k worth of accessories more.
The city in this case is Jalandhar, Punjab.
Old 10th July 2012, 16:50   #2261
kcz
BHPian

Is anyone in Bangalore waiting for i20 Diesel to be delivered? I booked an i20 CRDi Sportz at Advaith, ORR and they promised a delivery within 45 days at the time of booking. Now it is more than 50 days since the booking and after multiple frustrating phone calls, they are saying that it will take 20 more days for the delivery of the car.

Is there a way I can get the real picture about the delivery/waiting times? I would really like to know from Hyundai themselves about the waiting periods (if possible). Thanks!
Old 12th July 2012, 11:18   #2262
Senior - BHPian

Is Honda planning to hike the prices across the range of models? I saw this message on the site today:

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-honda_prices.jpg
Old 12th July 2012, 18:34   #2263
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Is Honda planning to hike the prices across the range of models?
I enquired about Jazz with both dealers here yesterday and one of them did tell me that Honda is about to hike prices! Compared to the quotes I have from about 6 months back, Jazz X price has increased by 45k OTR until now! I guess they are going back to the old prices gradually!
Old 13th July 2012, 00:40   #2264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcz View Post
Is anyone in Bangalore waiting for i20 Diesel to be delivered? I booked an i20 CRDi Sportz at Advaith, ORR and they promised a delivery within 45 days at the time of booking. Now it is more than 50 days since the booking and after multiple frustrating phone calls, they are saying that it will take 20 more days for the delivery of the car.

Is there a way I can get the real picture about the delivery/waiting times? I would really like to know from Hyundai themselves about the waiting periods (if possible). Thanks!
Hey - I am about to book an I20 CRDi Sportz/Asta - will decide the car after my scheduled Punto test drive. Could you please share your quote/offers?
Sree
Old 13th July 2012, 10:43   #2265
Distinguished - BHPian

Please help me out for the Polo 1.2 Trendline (Petrol):

Current offer in Bangalore:

1st year insurance free (approx): 16k
Corporate discount: 12k
2 years AMC free (approx.):8k

Total is equivalent to 36k. Is this a good offer given the collapse in petrol hatch sales?

Also, has anyone managed to convert the free insurance into cash discount as I can do my own insurance at a lower rate. VW maintains cash discount cannot be given in lieu.

Most Viewed