Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2012, 14:59   #2296
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitpunjani View Post
Thanks Turbokick, appreciate your response, i have finally closed the deal. Honestly my Maruti 800 is only worth 28k only. Except engine & tires, i need to spend money on everything.

Its the celebration model for which i have closed the deal. I bargained hard, so the dealer added additional 5K discount

BR

Amit
How much I would be getting to give my 2007 Petrol SX4 ZXI to get the Diesel SX4, if I go with VDI ?
Old 23rd July 2012, 15:22   #2297
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselritzer View Post
I stay in Mumbai, but i also have a house at Nasik, so i had inquired about Ritz Diesel in Mumbai and Nasik. Here is how it was :

Mumbai ( no detailed breakup available ):

Sai Service Andheri quoted :

5.47 Lac on road, ( including corporate discount of 4K ), mud flaps and mats were to be given for free. Thats it. Nothing more. Waiting of 2 weeks.

Automotive Nasik : ( i bought the car from them a week ago )

5.23 Lac on road, ( including 15K maruti discount, 6K friendship discount, the owner is dads friend and 4K corporate discount )

Freebies : mud flaps, mats
Paid stuff : 3M coat for 2.4K.

Pioneer aux and usb player, 4 speekers bought from a store at Chembur for 7K

Also, nasik dealers have both petrol and diesel cars ready for delivery if the color is not white, mine is silver VDI.

Ritz VDI ( ABS ) has a waiting of 2 weeks, thats really sad because i wanted to buy it but i feared the price rise due to the new excise might get applicable anytime.
Hello from nashik,
you paid 5.23 lac on road in nashik for silver VDI,

is it on road or ex showroom.

I agree automotiv s far better than Sai in nashik.
Also congratulations, Ritz d is an excellent car.
Old 23rd July 2012, 16:46   #2298
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

hey guys please forgive me for the error, its 6.47 and 6.23 On road respectively. Again apologies for the error.
Old 24th July 2012, 13:20   #2299
BHPian

The perennial question is back. Which is better ? (This time - Financial angle)

Both are top end variants. Quotes are for Corporate Scheme.

a) Vento (26+15 K discount)
or
b) Rapid (5 K discount)

Anyone knows of any better discounts for the Rapid. My mind is on the Rapid.

Last edited by DieselDon : 24th July 2012 at 13:22.
Old 30th July 2012, 13:44   #2300

Re: Renault Fluence : Test Drive & Review

I have decided to buy the Fluence E4D
The Gurgaon dealership has the following on-road price as per his price list:

Ex-showroom : 15,20,000
Insurance : 43,188
Handling : 8000
Base Accessories : 5560

Total on-road : 16,70,248

He is giving me another 20,000 discount on this. You guys have any suggestion to get more discount or reduce the price further?
Old 30th July 2012, 23:21   #2301
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xitij
I have decided to buy the Fluence E4D
The Gurgaon dealership has the following on-road price as per his price list:

Ex-showroom : 15,20,000
Insurance : 43,188
Handling : 8000
Base Accessories : 5560

Total on-road : 16,70,248

He is giving me another 20,000 discount on this. You guys have any suggestion to get more discount or reduce the price further?
Well first take the cash discount in writing, and then fight over the Handling Charges and direct him to recent High Court Order banning dealers from charging Handling Charges. Involve Renault Customer Care if the dealer doesn't budge. Insurance also according to me can be had for 3-4k lesser than what is quoted. I got the base accessories i.e Mudflap, Matting free with the Fluence E2D in Mumbai., so maybe you can try and bargain for the same.
mohandasnikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2012, 06:15   #2302
BHPian

Skoda Increases prices of Cars w.e.f August 1st!

Skoda has Increased the Prices of all its Cars w.e.f. 1st August 2012. The Impact in the case of Yeti is about 35,000 and This will have a cascading effect on the On Road pricing.

Attached are the Pricing Details:

Mods: If such a Thread Exists, Please Merge this into the original Thread
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-yeti-prices.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-superb.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-rapid.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-laura.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-fabia.jpg  

Sunilrj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2012, 10:52   #2303
BHPian

Re: Skoda Increases prices of Cars w.e.f August 1st!

Skoda already had a dismal month in July. Given that, this could be a bad move. They anyway offer huge discounts on petrol version of Laura, what's the point in increasing the prices for Laura TSI?
Old 2nd August 2012, 10:55   #2304
BHPian

Re: Skoda Increases prices of Cars w.e.f August 1st!

This is the 2nd price rise by Skoda in the last 3 months. Wonder what the skoda marketing team are smoking considering their dismal sales. There are enough people who already feel Skoda is expensive to maintain. Now they are adding "expensive to buy" also to their tag name.
Old 2nd August 2012, 16:29   #2305
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandasnikhil View Post
Well first take the cash discount in writing, and then fight over the Handling Charges and direct him to recent High Court Order banning dealers from charging Handling Charges. Involve Renault Customer Care if the dealer doesn't budge. Insurance also according to me can be had for 3-4k lesser than what is quoted. I got the base accessories i.e Mudflap, Matting free with the Fluence E2D in Mumbai., so maybe you can try and bargain for the same.
You can get some clues here for handelling charges waiver.

Post 104.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post2859609
Old 3rd August 2012, 11:40   #2306
BHPian

Huge discounts on outgoing BMW 3-series

Jul 18, 2012

BMW will launch the new 3-series on July 27, but the company has stock of the current-generation (E90) car, which still hasn’t been cleared.
According to our sources, the diesel-powered 320d’s base Corporate Edition can be bought for a discount of as high as Rs 6 lakh, while the high-end Dynamic variant is available at a discount of Rs 3-5 lakh. Also, the petrol-powered 330i, which comes with a 3.0-litre straight-six, can be bought at a discount of Rs 6-7 lakh. However, there are not too many examples of it left.
The new 3-series (F30) will initially come with a 2.0-litre diesel and two 2.0-litre turbo petrol engines with different power outputs, all mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. A more powerful 335i, which churns out a whopping 302bhp, will also make its way here later.

Huge discounts on outgoing BMW 3-series | News | Autocar India
Old 3rd August 2012, 12:28   #2307
BHPian

Re: Huge discounts on outgoing BMW 3-series

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
Jul 18, 2012

BMW will launch the new 3-series on July 27, but the company has stock of the current-generation (E90) car, which still hasn’t been cleared.
According to our sources, the diesel-powered 320d’s base Corporate Edition can be bought for a discount of as high as Rs 6 lakh, while the high-end Dynamic variant is available at a discount of Rs 3-5 lakh. Also, the petrol-powered 330i, which comes with a 3.0-litre straight-six, can be bought at a discount of Rs 6-7 lakh. However, there are not too many examples of it left.
The new 3-series (F30) will initially come with a 2.0-litre diesel and two 2.0-litre turbo petrol engines with different power outputs, all mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. A more powerful 335i, which churns out a whopping 302bhp, will also make its way here later.

Huge discounts on outgoing BMW 3-series | News | Autocar India
Hi Airwind,
I just called Navnit motors and they have a couple of black CEs with them. The max discount offered was 3L. I was told that the 6L discount is on the top-end model only. Effectively the old 3 series CE will cost 30L OTR after the 3L discount. Do you know anyone who got a 6L discount on the CE?

Suhas
Old 3rd August 2012, 15:44   #2308
BHPian

Re: Huge discounts on outgoing BMW 3-series

@ Suhas - I came across this link and posted it for the team's benefit... haven't come across anyone who got the benefit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Hi Airwind,
I just called Navnit motors and they have a couple of black CEs with them. The max discount offered was 3L. I was told that the 6L discount is on the top-end model only. Effectively the old 3 series CE will cost 30L OTR after the 3L discount. Do you know anyone who got a 6L discount on the CE?

Suhas
Old 4th August 2012, 11:16   #2309
BHPian

Just spoke with Honda sales guys here in Kolkata . These are the discounts for the brio for this month (August) :

1) SMT - Insurance free
2) SMT (O) - Insurance Free + Rs. 20,000 cash discount
3) VMT - Insurance Free + Rs. 25,000 cash discount
Old 5th August 2012, 12:12   #2310
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cediaowner View Post
Just spoke with Honda sales guys here in Kolkata . These are the discounts for the brio for this month (August) :

1) SMT - Insurance free
2) SMT (O) - Insurance Free + Rs. 20,000 cash discount
3) VMT - Insurance Free + Rs. 25,000 cash discount
Haggle some more (if needed pit one dealer against another), and you can stretch those cash discounts to 35K-40K, and also, if you are lucky, you can get them to throw in a few free accessories as well.

Petrol sales (specially Honda sales) have been down and this is the best time to squeeze out the best deals. All the best.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks