Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2012, 16:38   #2341
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurva512 View Post
Hey guys, am looking at buying a new luxury car. Current frontliners are passat highline/c250 cdi avantgarde and possibly the 520d. Any idea of the discounts being offered on any/all of these cars? Would love to have some reference in mind before bargaining with the dealers.
The price range is quite wide - 30 to 45 lacs. For chauffeur driven car the C class is not a good choice.

For rear seat comfort I would include the E-250CDI also.
Old 24th August 2012, 20:17   #2342
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

It is not going to be chauffer driven. Not a fan of the E-Class at all, and no Audi with quattro fits my budget(~40 lacs). Hence the stated options. Am almost sure its gonna be the passat, but want to have all the facts in place before the decision is taken.
Old 24th August 2012, 21:38   #2343
BHPian

Passat is a very good , you can get upto 140000/- cash discount + accessories worth 15000 + 3 Years Amc Free which also include your all consumables , let me know if you need more info !!!

Jas
NOTORIOUS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2012, 22:02   #2344
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS
Passat is a very good , you can get upto 140000/- cash discount + accessories worth 15000 + 3 Years Amc Free which also include your all consumables , let me know if you need more info !!!

Jas
I had managed to get 2.5L off on the trendline passat during my jetta negotiations(was tempted by a passat that was parked in the showroom). Effectively the price was 25.5 OTR in bangalore. Factor in some insurance discount and the final discount could be close to 3L.
Old 24th August 2012, 22:05   #2345
BHPian

Does anyone know of any discounts for the Fluence? Am interested in the car but the dealership in Chennai is holding form with no discounts :(
Old 24th August 2012, 22:21   #2346
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeDrive View Post
Does anyone know of any discounts for the Fluence? Am interested in the car but the dealership in Chennai is holding form with no discounts :(
Hyd dealer had offered 15K last week to me.
Old 25th August 2012, 01:18   #2347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
I had managed to get 2.5L off on the trendline passat during my jetta negotiations(was tempted by a passat that was parked in the showroom). Effectively the price was 25.5 OTR in bangalore. Factor in some insurance discount and the final discount could be close to 3L.
How much off did you get on your Jetta. Most dealers are holding off saying that only corporate discount is on offer. Some 43k on Trendline off. Is that it?
Old 25th August 2012, 07:04   #2348
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
How much off did you get on your Jetta. Most dealers are holding off saying that only corporate discount is on offer. Some 43k on Trendline off. Is that it?
I have booked the comfortline and I got a 48K off as Corp discount. Also got a pretty good discount on the insurance (about 30K off) and the dealer agreed to match the insurance quote I got from Bajaj Allianz. I might change my booking to a highline (if I get faster delivery) and the corp discount is 60K I believe for the highline. I made my booking in April and nearly cancelled it because VW still cannot confirm my delivery date(apparently they "gave away" my alloted comfortline car to someone else). So I have a bit of a lee way for haggling. I am pushing for a 20K more discount and that should be doable or atleast get free accessories worth 20K. Since the TL is a low moving model I believe you could get some more off or atleast some acessories free, but you have to negotiate hard.

Last edited by shivasuma : 25th August 2012 at 07:19.
Old 25th August 2012, 12:17   #2349
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurva512 View Post
Hey guys, am looking at buying a new luxury car. Current frontliners are passat highline/c250 cdi avantgarde and possibly the 520d. Any idea of the discounts being offered on any/all of these cars? Would love to have some reference in mind before bargaining with the dealers.
The 520d is 4 Lakhs off
Old 28th August 2012, 12:14   #2350
BHPian

I'm contemplating buying the 1.8 TFSI Audi A4. Without any bargaining the Sales person who had come home from Audi Delhi told me the current deal is 1 lakh discount plus extended warranty worth 45k. I'm hoping to get another lakh off the sticker price this weekend when i speak to him on the weekend but not too sure yet. If it does go through then at 28.8L that should be a good deal.(Especially because my movement is less than 600km a month) Will keep this thread on any further discounts.
Old 28th August 2012, 17:07   #2351
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, Urgently need guidance on VW offer for Polo Trendline 1.2 TDI. Getting only corporate discount of around 15k. Maybe mats etc. will be thrown in.

Also, should I wait for the refreshed Polo? Every indication is that VW will raise prices by 1 to 3% on 1 September and all rumours point to the CL and HL models getting the upgrades.

So in a fix!
Old 28th August 2012, 17:49   #2352
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Guys, Urgently need guidance on VW offer for Polo Trendline 1.2 TDI. Getting only corporate discount of around 15k. Maybe mats etc. will be thrown in.

Also, should I wait for the refreshed Polo? Every indication is that VW will raise prices by 1 to 3% on 1 September and all rumours point to the CL and HL models getting the upgrades.

So in a fix!
That sounds about right buddy. A colleague of mine has booked the Highline TDI here and she's managed a 22.5K corporate discount. No accessories. Says she negotiated hard and this was the best she could extract. I believe there's slightly more elbow room for HL as opposed to the TL and CL trims for which the demand is more. But for diesels, they won't budge.

While details about the upcoming Polo remain sketchy, here's something you might find interesting (courtesy Motorbeam) and may want to check out:

http://www.motorbeam.com/cars/volksw...facelift-soon/

Last edited by Omtoatom : 28th August 2012 at 17:56.
Old 28th August 2012, 22:33   #2353
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme

So in a fix!
I bought the Polo Trendline last month and got a flat cash discount of 13k. Did the self insurance. And got the mudflaps and mattings free
Old 29th August 2012, 01:05   #2354
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Anyone in Mumbai got this deal? If trendline is 3L off the top of the line should be even more i suppose?
Old 29th August 2012, 07:06   #2355
BHPian

Getting a deal for an Alto lxi (800cc) for our manager in Ludhiana. On road price, according to dealer is 3.22 lacs.

Getting it at 2.91 Lac on road including, a basic JVC usb only stereo with front speakers, car cover, mats etc & 3'rd year extended warranty.

In Delhi, the same model is for 3.28 Lacs on road with a 32" lcd tv thrown in free & further about 5-7 k further cash discount.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks