Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2012, 17:06   #2371
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tats07 View Post
Can anyone give me information on the discounts and freebies on Laura TSI in Bangalore? Would be great if I can have the information for:

1. Laura TSI Ambiente
2. Laura vRS

Thanks!
Not sure about Banglore discounts, I think it will be across. You can easily get 2 lakhs off on both the variants (probably more, including corporate discounts and negotiations). I myself am looking at the Ambition TSI variant.
Shreyas Aterkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2012, 17:29   #2372
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane_100 View Post
Can anyone give me information on offers/discounts/freebies on the Linea MJD Emotion in Bangalore/Mysore? It would be of great help since I am close to booking one.
You will get:

1.Insurance free
2. Corporate Bonus

and if your bargaining skills are correct you will get a reverse parking sensor with camera free.

PM me, I will pass the number of the sales rep with whom I was negotiating. I have booked a Skoda Rapid, so not negotiating with him anymore.
Old 6th September 2012, 17:51   #2373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tats07 View Post
Can anyone give me information on the discounts and freebies on Laura TSI in Bangalore? Would be great if I can have the information for:

1. Laura TSI Ambiente
2. Laura vRS

Thanks!
1. upto a lakh
2. upto 2 lakhs

Get in touch with dezrskb.he's booked or bought one recently. Alternatively scout around dealers in other cities/states.
blackbeast is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2012, 18:15   #2374
Senior - BHPian

Any discounts going on figo diesel, Anyone have any idea here ?

Cheers
Sameer
Old 6th September 2012, 19:10   #2375
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post

Cheers
Sameer
I thought you were leaning towards the Duster/Vento. BTW I think its the perfect time for you to make that call with VW having slashed prices and added some equipment.
Old 6th September 2012, 19:13   #2376
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001

Cheers
Sameer
I do not know about Delhi, but in Bangalore and Hyderabad, they are offering free insurance and free accessories worth 10k on diesel Figos. This is to clear the old stocks as new facelift Figo expected in Dusshera or Diwali.

Last edited by HighOctane : 6th September 2012 at 19:17.
HighOctane is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2012, 21:08   #2377
BHPian

^^same offer is running in delhi as well . benefits unto 28K . Includes free insurance and all . Saw the add in today;s TOI .

Edit: - same offer is listed on their website as well.

http://www.india.ford.com/cars/figo

Last edited by .sushilkumar : 6th September 2012 at 21:09.
.sushilkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2012, 22:22   #2378
BHPian

Guys! Any ideas on the deals being offered on BMW X1 diesel in ncr??

and also on the Audi Q5, looking to buy a new car this month only.
Old 6th September 2012, 23:47   #2379
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
I thought you were leaning towards the Duster/Vento. BTW I think its the perfect time for you to make that call with VW having slashed prices and added some equipment.
That was for a friend, Car is decided, It's duster. Now when, That depends on dad, Maybe by jan-feb. Let's see

No vento, As accent will stay, So a Suv + sedan, will be better then a sedan + sedan combo.

Cheers,
Sameer
Old 7th September 2012, 21:13   #2380
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Guys! Any ideas on the deals being offered on BMW X1 diesel in ncr??

and also on the Audi Q5, looking to buy a new car this month only.
Just TD the base entry level diesel X1. OTR 24.8 lacs after discounts. Quoted by the sales rep. I did NOT bargain. I assume further negotiable easily.

I am not buying one anyways.

BSI extra for 2 lacs 5years / 100000 km's.
vkochar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2012, 06:17   #2381
BANNED

What kind of discounts are we expecting off the A4, C200/220 & 320d sports now?
Old 9th September 2012, 10:47   #2382
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by methecupid
What kind of discounts are we expecting off the A4, C200/220 & 320d sports now?
In NCR, getting 2 to 3 lakhs off on both the A4 and C. Nothing on the new 3

Am planning to buy a petrol i20 Asta for the wife. Am getting free insurance and corp / loyalty bonus of 10k in Gurgaon. Is this the best there is or should I negotiate more?

Note from Team-bhp support: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread!

Last edited by moralfibre : 10th September 2012 at 07:35. Reason: Back to back posts
Old 9th September 2012, 15:59   #2383
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRV View Post
Hi
I am planning to buy c class avantgard petrol version. Please help me with amount of discount I should target for. I have been offered 2.45 lakhs discount (including corporate) + petrol card worth 1.5 lakhs. I live in delhi.

Thanks
Hey, I was wondering why you didnt consider the new A4. I have driven the 1.8 pretty extensively and was exceptionally impressed by the refinement of the engine as well as the build/interior quality.

However I'm now reconsidering the purchase because Audi Delhi is telling me that Black interiors will have to be ordered specially from Germany and hence I will be required to give a 10 L non refundable deposit and the delivery timelines could be anywhere between 3-4 Months :-S

Is this just a sales tactic or is there any merit in their argument?

Also another argument is that the discounts offered is decided by Audi India so technically if i did bargain the amount in September to 30L. If the car was to be delivered in November, the November scheme would apply. Basically bargaining would become irrelevant in such a case. Any thoughts on this??
Old 9th September 2012, 17:12   #2384
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car.lover View Post
Am planning to buy a petrol i20 Asta for the wife. Am getting free insurance and corp / loyalty bonus of 10k in Gurgaon. Is this the best there is or should I negotiate more?
The 10k corporate discount has been there at Hyundai for donkeys years now. Considering its a petrol car,I reckon the deal could be sweeter. Which dealership are you going to? how much is it working out to be on the road? Get quotes from Safdarjung, Orion nd Himgiri Hyundai's and compare and see to get a better perspective.

Slightly ot, I've seen ads in the newspaper saying ready available delivery of swift petrols. Have you checked that option out? For a swift zxi.
Old 10th September 2012, 12:15   #2385
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by promit View Post
The 10k corporate discount has been there at Hyundai for donkeys years now. Considering its a petrol car,I reckon the deal could be sweeter. Which dealership are you going to? how much is it working out to be on the road? Get quotes from Safdarjung, Orion nd Himgiri Hyundai's and compare and see to get a better perspective.

Slightly ot, I've seen ads in the newspaper saying ready available delivery of swift petrols. Have you checked that option out? For a swift zxi.
Thanks Promit. Am negotiating more - got a loyalty bonus of further 5K and have also asked for seat covers, mats, etc. Will speak to multiple dealers as well.

Wife does not like the Swift

Most Viewed