Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2012, 13:32   #2386
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

A good news for anyone looking for a diesel car (I know many are looking for one ). Many car manufacturers are providing tempting discounts on their diesel variants in order to overcome the slowdown in the automobile industry.
Low sales in the month of August has forced distributors to offer discounts on cars like Tata Indica, Volkswagen Polo, Ford Figo, Maruti SX4 & Ritz, Fiat Punto, Nissan Micra and Verito. In some cases, the discounts are as high as Rs 50,000 a car on select models.

SOURCE:TOI
Old 10th September 2012, 17:57   #2387
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I picked up the Black Safari LX in end August from Rama Motors Okhla, New Delhi
Got the following deal,
Picked up the car at 8.28 lacs which was the ex showroom price
Basic Kit(included mats+car perfume+mud flaps) + Door Visor or Rain Visor + Reverse Sensors + Auto Cop Gear Lock + AutoCop Security System + Free Insurance.
Temporary Registration charges & Handling charges were also waived off.
Ajitsingh208 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2012, 19:15   #2388
BHPian

Anyone has any updates on the discounts for Scorpio LX 4WD in Bangalore/Mysore.
I am getting a corp discount (5.5k) and insurance discount (10.5), total 15K off and freebies (footmat, idol, perfume, scuff plates, body cover, mud flaps).
Anything else can be bargained for...?
Old 10th September 2012, 20:37   #2389
BHPian

Volvo is offering a 2.99 % Interest Scheme. However its only applicable to the S60 D5 Model :-S
Old 11th September 2012, 19:31   #2390
gemi_kk

Guys,
does anyone has any idea on the discounts offered on the Punto 2012 sport or Emotion?

When asked, they were saying the discounts are close to 50K including free insurance and some accessories and some 20 K as loyality bonus as i currently have a FIAT.

Need advice as i am planning to book one for this festive season. Thanks to our government for raising petrol prices.

Old 11th September 2012, 22:40   #2391
BHPian

Anyone have any idea on the current discounts on the New Fiesta Diesel and Petrol Automatic?
Old 12th September 2012, 08:18   #2392
Senior - BHPian

Skoda SUPERB Ambition trim, MT Petrol at a jaw dropping 16.99Lacs!! More discount/deal can also be squeezed in this deal as per my information. This is treading dangerously into Corolla/Jetta territory. Camry/Sonata/Accord beware...

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-skoda-superb-16_99l.jpg
dkaile is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 12th September 2012, 10:53   #2393
Senior - BHPian

New Vento petrol Highline now costs 10,00,624/- on road Pune. If one wants that new package of Sat Nav+Reverse Camera+BT, you'll have to shell out another 28k on top of the above price.

IMHO, this is not a very lucrative offer. All the price reduction hype was only a hype. Not much has changed and now even the 5.99% Loan scheme is dissolved. On the contrary, Vento is probably a little more expensive than before considering all factors.
ajay_satpute is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th September 2012, 12:40   #2394
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
IMHO, this is not a very lucrative offer. All the price reduction hype was only a hype. Not much has changed and now even the 5.99% Loan scheme is dissolved. On the contrary, Vento is probably a little more expensive than before considering all factors.
Exactly, Sales people from VW showroom in Noida are all confused over the new Vento to begin with. Besides from what i spoke to the sales person on phone, the prices of Trendline & Comfortline Diesels have gone up since last month, while the prices of Highline have dropped but only marginally.

Correct me if i'm wrong "Price Reduction hype was only a hype"
Old 12th September 2012, 12:51   #2395
Senior - BHPian

Theres an interesting offer from Tata Motors that can benefit any UV buyers. Theres an invite to test drive the Tata Sumo Grande and if still customers choose any other UV then Tata will pay you 5000 rupees. I guess it makes sense for anyone looking to make a purchase in that segment to TD the Tata Sumo. Though I dont know if it is in Bangalore only. The source for this is 94.3 FM.
Old 12th September 2012, 18:45   #2396
GRV
BHPian

I did TD on A4 (wanted TSI but they sent top end model) , I found susoension to be too soft. I had 4 speedbreakers and despite caution on all 4 the body scraped the road.
There was a wavy road patch and the people seating on the rear were jumping in sync with road pattern

Though build quality, space and drivability was great, but too soft a suspension overwieged on my choice.

I have heard that previous version of A4 did not have such suple suspension and it is only in this model

Thanks
GRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketa View Post
Hey, I was wondering why you didnt consider the new A4. I have driven the 1.8 pretty extensively and was exceptionally impressed by the refinement of the engine as well as the build/interior quality.

However I'm now reconsidering the purchase because Audi Delhi is telling me that Black interiors will have to be ordered specially from Germany and hence I will be required to give a 10 L non refundable deposit and the delivery timelines could be anywhere between 3-4 Months :-S

Is this just a sales tactic or is there any merit in their argument?

Also another argument is that the discounts offered is decided by Audi India so technically if i did bargain the amount in September to 30L. If the car was to be delivered in November, the November scheme would apply. Basically bargaining would become irrelevant in such a case. Any thoughts on this??
Old 12th September 2012, 20:54   #2397
BHPian

Hi am scouting around for a laura diesel. Before any real negotiation have been offered a the skoda shield free. What kind of of additional discount should one ask for and expect.
Old 12th September 2012, 22:29   #2398
Distinguished - BHPian

Anyone interested in the Mahindra Xylo?

Name:  Untitled.GIF
Views: 1932
Size:  62.3 KB

Official Link - http://mahindraxylo.co.in/9999scheme/default.aspx

Last edited by RavenAvi : 12th September 2012 at 22:42.
Old 13th September 2012, 09:59   #2399
BHPian

Getting 90,000 cash discount on the laura diesel manual elegance and elegance auto.
Old 13th September 2012, 21:01   #2400
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyu View Post
Getting 90,000 cash discount on the laura diesel manual elegance and elegance auto.
Hi is this including the discount for skoda shield or over and above that.

Most Viewed