Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2010, 15:33   #241
BHPian

Hi Chitty

I beleive you should pay the remaining amount once you finish your PDI, i would recemmond to go through this link Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - On Buying - Pre-delivery Inspection & Check List for more information on pre-delivery checks.
Old 30th July 2010, 16:02   #242
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by challa View Post
I beleive you should pay the remaining amount once you finish your PDI,.
Thanks for the instant reply. My dealer informed me that the payments must happen by the end of the month to avail the discounts by FIAT. My loan amount would be disbursed by tommorrow but I was holding back on my down payment. I too felt that I must alteast get to see the vehicle before making the complete payment. Interestingly this is not my first car buy but somehow my mind is blocked about what i had done the last time.
Old 31st July 2010, 14:16   #243
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Chittybang, if its because of the limited-period discounts, go ahead and make the payment. BUT do NOT sign on the registration papers until they include the engine / chassis numbers of a car that you have personally approved (i.e. run our PDI checklist on).
Old 31st July 2010, 22:49   #244
BHPian

Thanks for the advice guys. As of now the dealer agreed to me making the remaining down payment in a couple of days from now. The loan has been disbursed. He informed me that he has started the billing procedure. What does that exactly mean?The bank has given me the form 20 which I have to take when I go to the dealership the next time. I ofcourse will not sign on anything untill I do the PDI and surely I intend to follow our PDI thread. It is one of the best sections on Team-Bhp.
Old 2nd August 2010, 23:38   #245
BHPian

Great Deals on new cars (Found one share it here)

Every now and then some cars come with dealers which beat all the rest. If you have found any such car with any dealer please share it here, if not you may be some other bhpian can buy it.

Let me start:-

Fiat 500 - (unregistered) contact your local tata corporate office (again only 1 left according to dealer)
Red colour BSIII last car left in India according to dealer. Heavy discounts available.

BMW 5 series - 530i (old shape un-registered) - check your local dealer (I guess only 1 car is left)
One car left, forgot the colour but some shade of silver, heavy discount of upto 10 lacs.

Please don't use this thread as a way to market cars (if you are a dealer). Only post genuine good deals. Thanks

Last edited by CR-V : 2nd August 2010 at 23:41.
Old 3rd August 2010, 09:41   #246
Senior - BHPian

Hey Guys,

One of my Colleague (non TBHPian) recieved a message yesterday which stated that

"Exchange your Accent for the New Hyundai Verna Transform and continue to pay the same EMI that you were paying for the Accent on the Verna Transform" !
Not sure what was the idea behind this by Hyundai but it surely should sound very tempting to all the Accent owners.
Old 3rd August 2010, 21:29   #247
BHPian

VW dealers seem quite stringent on discounts, or thats how they act.
Was trying to crack a deal on actually different family members were considering different and every VW fell in someones list.
I understood no discounts on polo and beetle as one is on waiting period n other is an import. But jetta and passat no discounts as well?

Anyone know of any diesel passat left in india with any dealer? I might be interested in one, and guess the dealer will give discount on it as well.
Old 10th August 2010, 13:52   #248
ISN

i10 Asta AT Metallic silver price quote

Can someone please comment on this price quote?

Total Cost – 6,20,604 (Chennai)

It includes Insurance, Registration, Life Tax and 3rd year extended warranty

The dealer is giving the following accessories

1. Full Matt Kit
2. Sun Control film
3. Car Cover
4. Seat Cover
5. Wax Polishing
6. Rust-proof coating under the car
Old 10th August 2010, 15:27   #249
BHPian

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a good deal on the Hyundai i20 Asta Petrol Thane without octroi registration. HMP has given me the below offer, but no discounts whatsoever. I am pushing them to give the 3rd yr warranty free of cost as a benefit. Can anyone help me with contacts of dealers that are offering any discounts/ benefits?

Ex-Showroom: 573719
Insurance: 16477
3rd yr warranty + R.M.K: 5199
Total: 641656
Old 17th August 2010, 16:05   #250
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kri$hna View Post
The dealer (Autofin) suggested a 2009 punto MJD, for 4.5L On Road Approx. This is NEW & not used, The color Dark Blue didnt sell in 2009 and the dealer has 5 such unsold vehicles left, which he is ready to give off at a discount.
The 09 punto is a basic version and i guess it is BS3, with no stereo player as well. Not sure abt the player, but it is a basic 2009 version for 4.5L. I feel punto is more VFM than Vista. Resale might be better as well. Which one will you consider ?
Does the dealer still have any of these old Puntos left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kri$hna View Post
and luckily dealer had a 09 Manza with him, only 1 left, which my dad is getting cheaper than the Punto Dynamic 2010 version ! So he is gng for it
Do you know of any such old stock diesel cars (preferably with the Fiat engine) while you researched?
Old 17th August 2010, 16:29   #251
Senior - BHPian

I am looking for a good diesel hatch/sedan in Bangalore. It should at a minimum have AC, PS, Power windows and CRDI and turbo. My budget is 5 lakhs. Do you guys know any killer offers on any of the diesel cars as of now, except for the Vista? Vista is something I wouldnt buy as many of my friends and family dont like the tag Indica.

I really dont mind if it of the older stock and if it is BS3. As long as there are killer offers, it should suffice.
Old 17th August 2010, 22:53   #252
Senior - BHPian

Fiat Punto Trivandrum price WEF 26-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
I am looking for a good diesel hatch/sedan in Bangalore. It should at a minimum have AC, PS, Power windows and CRDI and turbo. My budget is 5 lakhs. Do you guys know any killer offers on any of the diesel cars as of now, except for the Vista? Vista is something I wouldnt buy as many of my friends and family dont like the tag Indica.

I really dont mind if it of the older stock and if it is BS3. As long as there are killer offers, it should suffice.
5lac OTR?

Fiat Punto, Trivandrum price WEF 26-07-2010
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-17082010017.jpg  

Old 18th August 2010, 13:48   #253
BHPian

I had a telephone conversation with AutoFin, Hyderabad. The current on-road price for New BS-IV Punto Active petrol 1.2 is 4.74 lacs, after all discounts. I enquired and found that they also have stock of a BS-III Punto in the same variant that was manyfactured in Jan-2010. I do not mind going for it if i am convinced that its in mint condition.

But, how much discount should I expect on it, and what should be the final price i should be ready to pay for it considering the above mentioned prices of the new BS-IV models.

On asking the dealer he quoted that he can offer me 9K worth of free accessories on it. I got a clue that this is what i could squeeze out if i go for a BS-IV model. But how much discount should i expect for this one?

P.S: I have already booked a Palio MJD SDX (under offer) for 4.41 lacs on road from another dealer. I am investigating to get my-self a car in case fiat fails to deliver the Palios (which seems to have a high probability now).
Old 18th August 2010, 13:51   #254
Senior - BHPian

This is the offer going on in Bangalore. Comparing BS3 Vs BS4 prices:

Please find below the prices of diesel EURO III variant wise

Punto Active 1.3 multijet - Rs. 585160 / Euro IV - Rs.605160
Punto Emotion 1.3 Multijet - Rs.675365 / Euro IV - 695365
Punto Emotion Pack 1.3 Multijet - Rs.740646 / Euro IV Rs.760646.
Old 18th August 2010, 14:01   #255
BHPian

^^Thanks Karthik,

So going by the Percentage of discounts from this data, i should atleast expect a Rs 15,600 discount, on the petrol active model. So the final price to be paid should be around 4.59 L. Could others comment as well if this would be a wise thing to go for?

I feel that its rather, better to go for a freshly manyfactured BS-IV model, than availing this relatively small discount. That would give me the freedom to choose a color of my choice as well (I like the white one and the one available is red). Please suggest.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks