Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2012, 11:58   #2536
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi,
A friend of mine is trying to book at Ritz VXi with ABS in Bangalore. He approached 2 dealers both of them are telling that the production of Ritz VXi with ABS has stopped and will resume only during Dusshera. Is this true?
Old 26th September 2012, 12:00   #2537
BHPian

Could be and that's good! Your friend should indeed get the new Ritz instead of going for the current one.
Old 27th September 2012, 00:39   #2538
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77
Skoda:

Yeti: 2 Lakh discount plus rear sensors.
Yes heard that one too. Could be even more on the 4x4s. The Yeti is a fabulous all-rounder. Pretty effortless car to drive in varied conditions ranging from stop-start traffic to highway blasting. It even offers more than decent off-roading capabilities. If you push some more, I'm sure you can knock off a few grand more off the price. Basically no better time to get the Yeti, if you were planning for one.

Last edited by Omtoatom : 27th September 2012 at 00:43.
Old 27th September 2012, 11:57   #2539
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hyundai is offering the Fluidic Sonata buyers a Samsung Galaxy Note for FREE :

http://www.indiancarsbikes.in/cars/h...rtphone-62396/

They could have offered free petrol voucher for equivalent value instead to make the deal sweeter IMO.
Old 27th September 2012, 14:05   #2540
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Skoda:

Yeti: 2 Lakh discount plus rear sensors.

Rapid: discount of 30k on mid variant and 60k on top variant.

This is what I've recently seen in mumbai - September / ganpati offer I think.
Certainly a good offer for Yeti. Not sure what the rear sensors are as a part of the offer.. Even Ambition comes with rear parking sensors. What am I missing? Or is the offer for Active trim?

Higher variants might get better deal I suppose.
Old 27th September 2012, 17:58   #2541
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy View Post
Certainly a good offer for Yeti. Not sure what the rear sensors are as a part of the offer.. Even Ambition comes with rear parking sensors. What am I missing? Or is the offer for Active trim?

Higher variants might get better deal I suppose.
You're right. This was indeed an offer made for the Active variant, therefore the rear parking sensors were thrown in as well over and above the discount. Fantastic deal IMO. Takes away the overpriced factor from a Yeti purchase.
Old 27th September 2012, 20:52   #2542
BHPian

My Friend is picking up a Honda City EMT this Saturday at Gurgaon and as per the Manager the car he has in the stock is a May 2012 manufactured car. Have taken the VIN number and have requested Wildon to check the same. I wanted to know if its ok to pick up a car which is lying in the stockyard for almost 4 months. Can members please help as to what needs to be checked apart from the PDI.
Old 27th September 2012, 23:13   #2543
BHPian

Negotiated a deal for my known family for i10 Sportz, OTR with temp registration costed 430000. while ex showroom shown by Sales staff in price list was 473xxx.

The deal also includes seat cover and mud flaps etc

So it turns out to be almost 50-55k discount
Old 28th September 2012, 08:59   #2544
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoc View Post
in the laura diesel besides cosmetic diff between the ambition and the elegance the ac is also diff in the sense that the ambition has a manual ac while the elegance has climatronic control. also the elegance has a air quality sensor. does this add up to any real benefit in terms off the ac

I am undecided between the ambition and thee elegance. ambition interiors are a bit bare.
You have already received inputs from Omtoatom and VB-san. Well I have always been "if you can afford buy the top end - not talking about L&K here)". You get factory fitted stuff. But its a personal choice and if you are willing to spend the incremental money then you get - 16 inch wheels, wider rubber (as pointed out earlier 55 aspect ratio will make the ride stiffer), auto dimming ORVMs, auto folding mirrors, ACC, leather upholstrey, wood inserts (faux) instead of silver, rain sensing wipers etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post
Yup, I think that's a wise option on 3 counts:

1. A DSG makes imminent sense in Mumbai. Apart from the obvious driving pleasure and butter-smooth shifting, your left leg is going to very grateful!

3. Yes, the ride will be a little stiffer on the shorter 55 sidewalls. On Mumbai roads, the difference will be even more apparent. However otherwise, there is no difference in the way the two Lauras are tuned - so that is entirely your call there.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithwi-81 View Post
Ex showroom. For me company pays reg + insurance. I think for ggn its about 1.3l more on road. Total Discount is nearly 3L.

Damn good deal if u ask me, only snag is tht its a 2011.
Very good deal, if you are considering a new car, just go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaltanksale View Post
That's really cool deal !! But I am not surprised. I got 2.1L discount before Aug price hike and I know one of the forum member got close to 2.5L discount post price hike.
Like I mentioned somewhere else on forum, best time to buy a petrol car!! Just do pre booking inspection and go for it.
Sirjee, thats me I suppose, the final deal was much sweeter . Loan has been sanctioned, DP will be made today and then in a few days I get the VIN. Thanks to you for your reference!

[quote=Rameshdude;2912373]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoc

Hi Amidoc,

What is the OTR they are offering you for Laura Ambition AT?

Here the OTR is 19L, they are offering it for 16.94 L. A discount of 2L. It seems the offer is only for this month.

What do you guys say?

Thanks in advance.
Amazing deal, just go ahead with it. September till mid october will see good discounts as after ganesh chaturthi till navratri, people usually dont buy cars due to religious reasons. So good time to finalize the deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post
I think that is one heck of a deal considering we're talking the diesel here. Usually the TDIs run the customary corporate discount only. So this is almost (if not more than) a petrolesque markdown in the case of a Laura TDI. The DSG only makes that the icing on the cake. Definitely worth the leap.

That is just super-duper partner. My suggestion: same as above to Mr. Ramesh - dive right in
+1
Old 28th September 2012, 14:38   #2545
BHPian

Any ideas on deals on BMW X1, Merc C Class and Audi Q3 in Mumbai ?
Old 28th September 2012, 16:48   #2546
BHPian

The X1 Diesel Corp Edition has been advertised at Rs. 21.70 lac in Mumbai. This EXCLUDES Octroi. After adding octroi, it comes to Rs. 22.70 lac, ex showrom. Dealers claim this is after a discount of Rs. 5 lac and there are no further offers.
Old 28th September 2012, 17:03   #2547
BHPian

received in Mail today from Hyundai dealer .

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled1.jpg
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled2.jpg
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled3.jpg
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled4.jpg
Old 28th September 2012, 22:55   #2548
BHPian

Approached by a VW rep, offering the high end diesel variant of Vento for 10.67 lacs OTR. He mentioned that normally the car costs 11.66 lacs lacs OTR.
Old 29th September 2012, 01:05   #2549
BHPian

TATA ARIA now in 0% intrest

Got this in a mail from TATA
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-tata_aria.jpg  

Old 29th September 2012, 12:51   #2550
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsnt View Post
Negotiated a deal for my known family for i10 Sportz, OTR with temp registration costed 430000. while ex showroom shown by Sales staff in price list was 473xxx.

The deal also includes seat cover and mud flaps etc

So it turns out to be almost 50-55k discount
Have been offered the follwoing for an I10 Magna:
Free insurance
20K discount
20K exchange bonus
10K worth of accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by M00M View Post
Any ideas on deals on BMW X1, Merc C Class and Audi Q3 in Mumbai ?
My cousin lapped up an X1 Exclusive for a massive 7L discount two months ago. So you atleast know where to pitch your first offer
manson is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed