Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2012, 10:33   #2566
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Festive Offers on Nissan Micra & Sunny:

http://motoroids.com/news/exciting-o...cra-and-sunny/
Old 11th October 2012, 16:45   #2567
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys need your thoughts

Maruti Dzire ZDI was quoted 8.51 OTR in Chennai by a dealer on Saturday (06/10). Today the same executive calls me up and quoted a price of 8.63 OTR. When I argued about the price he quoted few days back , he started telling stories like every month on 07th Maruti revises the prices.

Can you let me know if this is true and also the best OTR price others are aware of. I also know there are no offers given by Maruti/ Dealer.[/quote]

Marlon,

Similar thing happened to me in 2011 when I booked my Ritz VDI. Those were the golden days when Maruti used to offer discounts on Diesel vehicles as well. Anyways, in my case the Cash Discount was reduced from 21k to 15k. And the dealer gave me a similar explanation of price revisions happening on 7th of every month... Sad but true, I think you will have to shell out that much extra
Adit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2012, 20:22   #2568
gemi_kk

Guys, when i went on sat to reno show room, they quoted 8.04L for Duster RXE, Today, they are quoting 8.45 L for the same car. when i asked, they are saying that, the prices went up by 40K. dont know what to do?

The above mentioned prices are ex showroom Hyderabad.

Old 11th October 2012, 21:27   #2569
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemi_kk View Post
Guys, when i went on sat to reno show room, they quoted 8.04L for Duster RXE, Today, they are quoting 8.45 L for the same car. when i asked, they are saying that, the prices went up by 40K. dont know what to do?

The above mentioned prices are ex showroom Hyderabad.
That is True. The prices of Duster have gone up by 40K and it's the same here in Bangalore as well. I was asked to book it last weekend since they increased the price from last monday. I backed-off and looking forward to the Safari Storme launch. Doesn't make sense to pay that kind of amount now when I can get a bigger and possibly better SUV in Storme for around the same price. (Fingers crossed).
Old 11th October 2012, 22:48   #2570
BHPian

Rockstar.1 not sure of the better SUV but bigger yes - no doubt in that. I am also waiting desperately for the Storme launch. Hope fully its launched in correct price.
Old 12th October 2012, 23:41   #2571
BHPian

For all aspiring to buy Skoda Rapid, I got a call from the Tafe Access (Hosur Road, Bangalore) to inform me about a new scheme they have on offer.

The scheme offers:

- MapMyIndia Navigation Unit (I think he mentioned reverse camera capable too.)
- Bluetooth Unit &
- Cold Storage
OR
Free Insurance
OR
Sony Bravia

The scheme is not applicable on the recently introduced "plus" models (i.e. Active Plus and Ambition Plus). It sparked my interest for a bit so I got on to getting the price details and finance schemes on Ambition. I was immediately informed that Ambition is out of stock and that Elegance is readily available.

But it does look like you could get some extras.
Old 13th October 2012, 12:14   #2572
Senior - BHPian

Its an offer applicable across India , in fact they have released a few print advertisements over the last week on this ,surprisingly not updated on their website yet - there they still talk only about the 9,999 offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFoot View Post
For all aspiring to buy Skoda Rapid, I got a call from the Tafe Access (Hosur Road, Bangalore) to inform me about a new scheme they have on offer.

The scheme offers:

- MapMyIndia Navigation Unit (I think he mentioned reverse camera capable too.)
- Bluetooth Unit &
- Cold Storage
OR
Free Insurance
OR
Sony Bravia

The scheme is not applicable on the recently introduced "plus" models (i.e. Active Plus and Ambition Plus). It sparked my interest for a bit so I got on to getting the price details and finance schemes on Ambition. I was immediately informed that Ambition is out of stock and that Elegance is readily available.

But it does look like you could get some extras.
Old 13th October 2012, 20:02   #2573
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

Although my purchase is still a while away, I keep on doing research every now and then and also keep in touch with the dealers. The Renault Fluence diesel E4 is now available with a F-L-A-T discount of, hold your breath, 1,21,000/-. The last time this happened was when they were trying to clear the stock of the E2 variant. Any updates on the cards for the E4?

That translates to a PB or CH registered car at almost 14.25 lakh OTR. Even with HR registered car will be less than 15 lakhs OTR after the discount. All this, without opening negotiations. I am sure they will give you further off if you put money on the table.

Considering this discount, makes me wonder if the Elantra is actually any VFM compared to Fluence? I don't think so. Even the Elantra mid variant will be costlier than this. If anybody is interested, the best time to act is now!

Oh! And the Jetta has some 30k off as an exchange offer. Interestingly, this offer still stands at 25k if you don't exchange your car. So, if I take the corporate discount of 50k (standard fare on Jetta), it makes a total of 75k. Not bad me thinks!

Last edited by Abhi_Automobile : 13th October 2012 at 20:04.
Old 13th October 2012, 22:35   #2574
Senior - BHPian

Any information on the T-Jet , i am getting a standard discount of about 2.5 lacs , which includes free insurance , a gift cheque for 1 lac and an exchange bonus for 1.15 , and a corporate discount of another 4,000. i will be able to get some better mats etc , but does anyone know of a better deal being passed around?
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2012, 02:40   #2575
lsp
BHPian

Someone in the family is considering the Rapid and on both Petrol and Diesel they are giving cash discount of 40k.

How does it sound?
Got any better deal for the Rapid?

Sep also had 40k Cask discount. With the shradhs and the festive season I was hoping they would be offering more.
Old 14th October 2012, 19:37   #2576
BHPian

Does anyone have details on any ongoing discounts or deals on exchange with a new santro xing or i10?
Old 15th October 2012, 12:21   #2577
BHPian

Got this advertisement in a newspaper (Odisha newspaper). Not sure if this applicable to other states.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-scorpio.jpg  

Old 15th October 2012, 13:30   #2578
Team-BHP Support

Mailer from VW - on Dussehra offer:

Full details here
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-vw-offer.jpg  

Old 15th October 2012, 22:41   #2579
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Any information on the T-Jet , i am getting a standard discount of about 2.5 lacs , which includes free insurance , a gift cheque for 1 lac and an exchange bonus for 1.15 , and a corporate discount of another 4,000. i will be able to get some better mats etc , but does anyone know of a better deal being passed around?
Hi,

I got delivery of my T-Jet Plus on 18 Sep and got exactly the same discount as offered to you. I think it's a good deal. You need to ensure that the car is available from the Fiat plant and is not one of those available with dealers for quite sometime. I believe very few, if any, T-Jets are left with company. If you are very keen you should make up your mind soon.
Old 15th October 2012, 23:35   #2580
Senior - BHPian

Did you buy from dealer's existing stock or did they get one from the plant. If from the plant do advise the colour of the vehicle. A friend is in the process of picking one up but there is some confusion regarding the colours available, info from your end will be of help. BTW I too picked one on the 26th in Bronzo Scuro but mine is a TJet+ and from the dealer's stockyard with similar discounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skm1967 View Post
Hi,

I got delivery of my T-Jet Plus on 18 Sep and got exactly the same discount as offered to you. I think it's a good deal. You need to ensure that the car is available from the Fiat plant and is not one of those available with dealers for quite sometime. I believe very few, if any, T-Jets are left with company. If you are very keen you should make up your mind soon.

Most Viewed