Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2012, 09:05   #2701
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Maruti stops importing Kizashi, offers Rs. 5 lakh discount on stocks !

Read more: http://indianautosblog.com/2012/11/m...#ixzz2B7wapwe9
Old 3rd November 2012, 10:07   #2702
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannan666 View Post
Maruti stops importing Kizashi, offers Rs. 5 lakh discount on stocks !

Read more: http://indianautosblog.com/2012/11/m...#ixzz2B7wapwe9
There is a separate thread on this
Old 3rd November 2012, 10:18   #2703
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy
Hi all,

Does anyone have a contact in VW?

My friend had booked a vento and there seems to be a big goof up in the deliver and finalization after the sales executive has taken the payment for the same.

Please help with your contacts in chennai or Regional manager for VW
I think moderator ajmat has the required contacts after his recent ordeal.

Cheers
Old 3rd November 2012, 20:22   #2704
BHPian

Friends,

Would anyone know the ongoing festive discounts in Bangalore for
  • Laura Ambition/Elegence 'AT' model
  • Chevy Cruze LTZ 'AT'
  • Ford Fiesta Titanium 'AT'
I already checked with Hyundai for Elantra 1.6 AT, no discounts here.

I want to go with Auto Transmission (sedan only) and mostly diesel. Fiesta looks tempting (petrol) with dual clutch.
Fluence and Corolla not considered.

Im yet to visit Skoda, Chevy and Ford dealers. Thought of asking this question here just incase if anyone has latest updates.
Old 3rd November 2012, 21:58   #2705
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishpr View Post
Friends,

• Chevy Cruze LTZ 'AT'

I want to go with Auto Transmission (sedan only) and mostly diesel. Fiesta looks tempting (petrol) with dual clutch.

Im yet to visit Skoda, Chevy and Ford dealers. Thought of asking this question here just incase if anyone has latest updates.
Mostly, there wouldn't be any discounts on Elantra, This has some good stuff and many takers. You may expect some in the next year beginning. That too on 2012 models.

On cruze there is insurance and corp discount and some freebies. Never tried to bargain much as i am not interested in chevy products.

Old 3rd November 2012, 22:20   #2706
BHPian

Quote:
Friends,

• Chevy Cruze LTZ 'AT'

On the skoda you should be get about over a lakh. This includes free skoda shield and the insurance the combined value being about 70 k. Try and negotiate on the discount over and above the skoda shield. Also be particular on the cars available since sales of the laura have been sluggish and many dealers would have early 2012 versions in their stock

on the petrol tsi (2011 model) discounts go up 2.5 lakhs
Old 4th November 2012, 11:17   #2707
BHPian

What kind of discounts can I expect/negotiate on the all-new F30 3-series here in the island city? Would it vastly vary across trims?

Also some limited inventory of the E90 is also being retailed at higher discounts. F30 vis-a-vis the E90. Your take guys...
Old 4th November 2012, 11:51   #2708
Senior - BHPian

About 2 weeks ago my sales executive ( someone i had dealth with previously) sent me a message which said 13.50 OTR for Laura 1.8 Ambition. Not sure how much discount has been given though since i was not interested.

Quote:
Friends,

• Chevy Cruze LTZ 'AT'

Old 4th November 2012, 12:27   #2709
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo
About 2 weeks ago my sales executive ( someone i had dealth with previously) sent me a message which said 13.50 OTR for Laura 1.8 Ambition. Not sure how much discount has been given though since i was not interested.
Thanks Puchoo. I'll check with skoda tomorrow, most showrooms are closed today.
I was a little disappointed when I saw that skoda has pulled back the massive discounts, maybe I need to push them a little hard to get as much discount as possible. The other car I'm seriously thinking is elantra diesel AT version. Though it's not dsg, most reviews say the power is good enough for daily use.

If nothing seems viable, i might end up going for either Honda city or Fiesta power shift. Can save huge moolah straight away.
Old 4th November 2012, 12:30   #2710
Senior - BHPian

Safari GX/VX current model (not Storme) is now available at select dealers (Mumbai) at a discounted rate to almost 80K. It includes a cash discount of Rs55k, Corporate discount of Rs 6K, Tata benifits of Rs20k provided you exchange your old car
Old 5th November 2012, 15:47   #2711
BHPian

Has anyone recently purchased the Etios Diesel. Need urgent verification of this quote:

I am getting the following quotes in Bangalore:

Etios GD SP: 7.41L (ex-sh); 8.9L (OTR), 20K discount (8.7L effective OTR)
Etios VD :7.88L (ex-sh); 9.46L (OTR),20K discount (9.26 effective OTR)

+ mud flaps and floor mats free

Any idea if this is a good rate?
Old 5th November 2012, 16:45   #2712
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthn21 View Post
Has anyone recently purchased the Etios Diesel. Need urgent verification of this quote:

I am getting the following quotes in Bangalore:

Etios GD SP: 7.41L (ex-sh); 8.9L (OTR), 20K discount (8.7L effective OTR)
Etios VD :7.88L (ex-sh); 9.46L (OTR),20K discount (9.26 effective OTR)

+ mud flaps and floor mats free

Any idea if this is a good rate?
Hmmm... i think the prices mentioned here are correct. Even i got the same.

In hyderabad, the exshowroom is 10K less than what you have mentioned. Again, the Lifetax is 12% where as in bangalore... just calculate yourself.
  (2) Thanks
Old 5th November 2012, 21:34   #2713
BHPian

I called Viva Toyota, and told them Nandi is offering this, can you better this?

After a few calls back and forth, the person on the other end of the phone mentioned that he could better the offer, but he cannot mention the final price on phone. I visited the showroom as it was on my way home from office, and he reduced 5k & 6k for GD-SP & VD respectively.

The offer from them is:

Etios GD-SP: 8.65L
Etios - VD: 9.2L

+ mud flaps and floor mats free.

Looks like a pretty good offer, but now I am tempted to call Ravindu and check what they are willing to offer, if I quote this?!
Old 6th November 2012, 10:52   #2714
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthn21 View Post
I called Viva Toyota, and told them Nandi is offering this, can you better this?

The offer from them is:

Etios GD-SP: 8.65L
Etios - VD: 9.2L

+ mud flaps and floor mats free.

Looks like a pretty good offer, but now I am tempted to call Ravindu and check what they are willing to offer, if I quote this?!
If you are not in a real hurry, i would say wait for 3 weeks. Let diwali pass. You will be able to get much better deal.

The reasons being Year end + Etios is getting an upgrade in 2013. Also, Toyota cannot increase the prices of Etios. They are already overpriced.

Old 6th November 2012, 12:00   #2715
BHPian

What are the best disciunts offered on Brio EMT & SMT

2 weeks back i was offered 33k discount on EMT & 23K on SMT, are their any better deals available.

Also is it better to go for a new car now during diwali or in dec?

Most Viewed