Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2012, 22:29   #2776
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil

It seems Mumbai specific. A guy is organizing a bulk car deal of 50 cars and as a part of that he is getting this discount via the Mumbai Audi dealer.
Can you PM me his number? I may be interested. Thanks
Old 20th November 2012, 22:49   #2777
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car.lover

Can you PM me his number? I may be interested. Thanks
Check out www.carwale.com in the Mumbai area in the Used Car Section. There are 2012 Audi A4. A6. Q5 and Q7 all showing run only 299kms for 7 to 10lakhs off the original price.
Below are the OTR Prices listed
A4 2.0TDi - 27,50,000/-
A6 2.0 TDi - 39,50,000/-
Q5 2.0 TDi - 45,50,000/-
Q7 3.0 TDi - 69,00,000/-

These are part of the discount cars and from my knowledge completely new.
mohandasnikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 10:03   #2778
BHPian

Offers galore in ToI (Delhi edition) today

Dear all,

Found the following offers in ToI (Delhi edition today). Offers on Vento and Sunny appear to be really attractive. Though it will help if someone could share further details on the same:

Ertiga:

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Defau...&ViewMode=HTML

Eon:

Vento:

Rapid:

Sunny/Micra:

Old 21st November 2012, 11:16   #2779
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Hi guys, BMW is offering the X1 at an ex-showroom price of Rs. 22.5 lacs (sDrive 20D Corporate) in Gujarat. I think in Mumbai the ex-showroom price being offered is around Rs. 21.75 lacs (due to a difference in VAT IIRC) with the reason being a newer model coming in January as per various auto mags. So, I wanted to know whether an X1 is worth going for at these rates and also taking in to account that an updated version might be launched in a month's time? This is a limited time offer.

Last edited by Freewheelin_KD : 21st November 2012 at 11:17. Reason: Grammar correction!
Old 21st November 2012, 11:23   #2780
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freewheelin_KD
Hi guys, BMW is offering the X1 at an ex-showroom price of Rs. 22.5 lacs (sDrive 20D Corporate) in Gujarat. I think in Mumbai the ex-showroom price being offered is around Rs. 21.75 lacs (due to a difference in VAT IIRC) with the reason being a newer model coming in January as per various auto mags. So, I wanted to know whether an X1 is worth going for at these rates and also taking in to account that an updated version might be launched in a month's time? This is a limited time offer.
If the new version is limited to cosmetic changes, then it makes sense not to wait. Also if you intend to keep the car for long, then go ahead with current offers since you won't be affected much on resale later.
harishpr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 11:46   #2781
Team-BHP Support

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freewheelin_KD View Post
If there is a huge discount on the current X1, and if you plan to keep the car for next 4-5 years, its worth considering. AFAIK, the updated X1 will have slightly tweaked interiors, trim-levels aligned to how it is with the new 3 (i.e.; Sports, Luxury etc.), and an 8-speed gearbox. With the discounts on the current lot, you may actually get the top-end version at the price of a CE.
vb-saan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 12:09   #2782
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi
And for the Ritz (petrol, new 2012 facelift) -

Cash Discount - 12,000/-
Exchange Bonus - 20,000/-
Corporate Discount - 10,000/-
Free Accessories - 5,000/-
Usual freebies as well.

Offers valid till 30th November, if anyone is interested.
Is this a pan India offering or only dealer specific?? Because when my uncle went to ask for any offers/discounts he was offered only 14k worth free accessories.
Old 21st November 2012, 12:17   #2783
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
If there is a huge discount on the current X1, and if you plan to keep the car for next 4-5 years, its worth considering. AFAIK, the updated X1 will have slightly tweaked interiors, trim-levels aligned to how it is with the new 3 (i.e.; Sports, Luxury etc.), and an 8-speed gearbox. With the discounts on the current lot, you may actually get the top-end version at the price of a CE.
We normally use our cars for at least 4-5 years so resale is not a concern. But the offer is only on the CE (base diesel) and the dealer says there are no offers on the Exclusives (top end) and he does not have it in stock anyways. I find the CE a bit barren for a premium car and the build being a bit light, slightly noisy engine are things confusing me in going for it. But that typical BMW driving pleasure is intact. Also, you are correct on the improvements that would be coming in the new version (launched/launching recently in the US).
Old 21st November 2012, 12:43   #2784
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaykk View Post
Which location is this for?
In Bangalore for Ritz (Petrol, 2012 facelift)
Cash Discount - 25,000/-
Exchange Bonus - 25,000/-
Corporate Discount - none (or maybe nothing for my company)
Free Accessories - none
Central Zone (MP & CG).

You guys are getting nice Cash Discounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
Is this a pan India offering or only dealer specific?? Because when my uncle went to ask for any offers/discounts he was offered only 14k worth free accessories.
Dealer-specific, I think. And there is scope for some more, if one has good haggling skills. All in all, 80-85K overall is not out of bounds.

Ask your uncle to quote me, and try to start from there. December is fast approaching so lucrative offers (specially on petrol models) is a given. Maruti Suzuki these days have offers every month, and December is their bumper offer month, recent launches/bestsellers/2012 models aside.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 12:58   #2785
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi

Ask your uncle to quote me, and try to start from there. December is fast approaching so lucrative offers (specially on petrol models) is a given. Maruti Suzuki these days have offers every month, and December is their bumper offer month, recent launches/bestsellers/2012 models aside.
The bad news is my uncle already bought the car. And even bad news is my grandfather also bought a ritz from the same dealer couple of days apart(it was a surprise for grandma). I was literally tearing my hair off know that with proper coordination and keeping me informed i would have made the dealers life miserable!
My family dint want to distract me from my studies.. but in the end they are all pleased with their cars.
rambo1o1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2012, 13:18   #2786
BHPian

Varun Motors in Hyderabad is offering their pearl white display Kizashi CVT (2011) for 14.75 +freebies (bluetooth, parking sensors, mats). I think they might even be willing to haggle a bit more on the price. I booked a black Kizashi CVT a couple of days ago from a dealer outside of Hyderabad for a similar price. It feels like a great deal for a great car!
Old 22nd November 2012, 07:10   #2787
jpm
BHPian

Came across the ad mentioning benefts of upto 70K for the Vento.

Had booked my refreshed HL diesel 2 weeks back with free insurance offer +corp disc (~11.12L OTR). So called up the SA to know if there were any changes to my price. I was told that all offers including the recent 0% scheme (0% on 7 lakhs / 36 months) + exchange bonus et al applied only to TL & CL variants. Not for HL.

Also was told that the free insurance offer stands for payments made in November only. What VW will offer in december, we do not know yet. However, only the date when we pay the entire amount to the dealer is taken into account and not the booking date. So if and any offers on the Vento HL in december will be applicable by default if we pay for it in December. apparently its that simple.

Last edited by jpm : 22nd November 2012 at 07:15.
Old 22nd November 2012, 07:41   #2788
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm View Post
Came across the ad mentioning benefts of upto 70K for the Vento.

Had booked my refreshed HL diesel 2 weeks back with free insurance offer +corp disc (~11.12L OTR). So called up the SA to know if there were any changes to my price. I was told that all offers including the recent 0% scheme (0% on 7 lakhs / 36 months) + exchange bonus et al applied only to TL & CL variants. Not for HL.

Also was told that the free insurance offer stands for payments made in November only. What VW will offer in december, we do not know yet. However, only the date when we pay the entire amount to the dealer is taken into account and not the booking date. So if and any offers on the Vento HL in december will be applicable by default if we pay for it in December. apparently its that simple.
May I know which dealer you dealt with??We were going to pay the booking amount tomorrow.We were going to take delivery in Jan 2013!!
Old 22nd November 2012, 08:26   #2789
jpm
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINI View Post
May I know which dealer you dealt with??We were going to pay the booking amount tomorrow.We were going to take delivery in Jan 2013!!
Susee VW, Trichy.

Am planning to take delivery in first week of December. But splitting my hairs on whether to pay the full amount in november or wait for next month.
jpm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2012, 08:31   #2790
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Offers In Tamilnadu ,erode

800- Consumer Offer 20000 - Exchange Offer 15000
K10- Consumer Offer 25000 -Exchange Offer 20000
Wagonr
(all Variants) - Consumer Offer 30000 - Exchange Offer 20000
A-star- Consumer Offer 30000- Exchange Offer 15000
Ritz (p) - Consumer Offer 25000 - Exchange Offer 25000
Omni - Consumer Offer 15000 - Exchange Offer 10000
Estilo - Consumer Offer 30000 - Exchange Offer 20000
Sx4(p) Consumer Offer 30000 Exchange Offer 20000

Last edited by undead : 22nd November 2012 at 08:33.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks