Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2012, 00:43   #2866
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nma83 View Post
Just booked a Rapid TDI Ambition+ model today at Vinayak cars in Bangalore. The OTR price is 10.72 lakhs, little more than 50K discount offered. I was able to get reverse parking sensor in addition to other accessories as mats and mudflaps as part of the deal.
Loan of 6.5lakhs also applied for from VW finance for a term of 4 years at a fixed rate of 8.6%.
I had discussions with TAFE for Rapid today. The "best offer" they would extend to me was INR 45k of cash discount + Navigation system + Bluetooth + car refrigerator.

Also, I am interested in going for a 4 year tenure but I was told that the rate would be 10.6% per annum.

How did you manage to win a 8.6% fixed rate of interest? Also, could you please provide the price build-up of your car?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know of current deals on Nissan Sunny? The sales numbers for the last two months show a dismal performance.

This means that Nissan is sitting on a big stock of Sunnys and hence they might be under pressure to liquidate the stock ASAP.

I am planning to go to Shahwar Nissan (Bangalore) tomorrow to try and work out a deal. Any pointers in this regard will be greatly appreciated!

Note from Team-bhp support: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread!

Last edited by moralfibre : 9th December 2012 at 05:02.
xadityax is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2012, 12:19   #2867
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by xadityax View Post
I had discussions with TAFE for Rapid today. The "best offer" they would extend to me was INR 45k of cash discount + Navigation system + Bluetooth + car refrigerator.

Also, I am interested in going for a 4 year tenure but I was told that the rate would be 10.6% per annum.

How did you manage to win a 8.6% fixed rate of interest? Also, could you please provide the price build-up of your car?

Thanks in advance!
I too had gone to TAFE first but shifted to Vinayak after recommendations from many members here (check shankar.balan & vishygk's posts).
The rate depends on the amount of loan and I got this rate for 6.5L, no negotiation done! The max rate was 10.x% for 5 years, don't remember the amount exactly.
Breakup of cost below:
On-road price = 11.27L
Free insurance = -37K
Corporate disc. = - 7.5K
Exchange bonus = -10K
Final cost = 10.72L
As mentioned, got mudflaps, mats and reverse parking sensor (LED) free.
All the best with your purchase!
nma83 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 9th December 2012, 12:38   #2868
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xadityax

Does anyone know of current deals on Nissan Sunny? The sales numbers for the last two months show a dismal performance.

This means that Nissan is sitting on a big stock of Sunnys and hence they might be under pressure to liquidate the stock ASAP.
Nissan sales are at dismal levels because of the tussle between the Dealers and the company. And the dealers not ordering stocks.
mohandasnikhil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th December 2012, 13:34   #2869
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

We had gone to check out the ARIA, here are few things I could find
- The PURE LX is available at 12,30,000
- The PURE is priced at 14,70,000 but they are giving a 2,00,000 discount on 2 vehicles they have, one white and the other maroon
- They have the test drive ARIA on sale too, at a discount of 4,00,000 i.e. 16,00,000 for the white test drive top end ARIA
- They are giving an exchange bonus of 50,000 if you sell your old car to them
Old 9th December 2012, 19:27   #2870
gemi_kk

Went to Hyundai for I20

The Magna Diesel costs 736079. Onroad.
Magna Option pack costs 771097. Onroad.

No Discounts nothing. Just mudflaps and Matting will be provided.
Even Magna comes with Reverse parking sensors. so what to bargain for?

Old 9th December 2012, 21:12   #2871
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredeviljpr View Post

Model : FIAT LINEA DI EMOTION 2012

INVOICE PRICE 9,19,159
Comprehensive Insurance 27,231
Registration Charges company 184,757

Is this vehicle purchased by Company Lease ?

Registration charges are 20% ??

Can you please clarify
Old 10th December 2012, 11:12   #2872
BHPian

I have a Query regarding buying a new Car.

If a Car is manufactured in November 2012 but if it is registered in January 2013 as per the RTO Smart Card, then what is considered during the Car's Resale ? 2012 or 2013 ?
The Showroom Sales Agent said that the Car Registration Date is what counts.
Old 10th December 2012, 11:36   #2873
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi3284 View Post
I have a Query regarding buying a new Car.

If a Car is manufactured in November 2012 but if it is registered in January 2013 as per the RTO Smart Card, then what is considered during the Car's Resale ? 2012 or 2013 ?
The Showroom Sales Agent said that the Car Registration Date is what counts.
If buyer is BHPian then he will ask for VIN otherwise normal public go by Car Registration Date.
aka_iitd is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 13:21   #2874
BHPian

Finally after all possible negotiations booked Hyundai EON.
Final price approx 3.65lacs, ERA +
3rd year extended warranty included

Accessories promised:
Mudfalps, floor mats, sunfilm, steering & seat cover (fabric), car over, perfume.

Got VIN too & car is manufactured on 24th Nov.
Old 10th December 2012, 14:59   #2875
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoweirdo View Post
Finally after all possible negotiations booked Hyundai EON.
Final price approx 3.65lacs, ERA +
3rd year extended warranty included

Accessories promised:
Mudfalps, floor mats, sunfilm, steering & seat cover (fabric), car over, perfume.

Got VIN too & car is manufactured on 24th Nov.
Congratulations autoweirdo. Sounds like you got yourself a deal with the Era + especially with the EW. Also it must feel nice knowing that your car came out of the assembly line less than 3 weeks back - almost as if it were made for you

Bee Tee Dublew...didn't you consider the factory-fitted LPG option? I believe it isn't much over the Era +.

Last edited by Omtoatom : 10th December 2012 at 15:01.
Omtoatom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 16:42   #2876
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Somebody planning to buy Honda City in Pune? A friend is looking for options & taking a TD tomorrow. You guys could bargain together, if anyone plans for the same.

Otherwise, what's the offer right now doing rounds in Pune? And which is the BEST dealer / A$$ there?
My friend is quoted a 60K discount on the top end City model with sun roof, in Pune. Anything more to be extracted?
Old 10th December 2012, 17:52   #2877
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post
Congratulations autoweirdo. Sounds like you got yourself a deal with the Era + especially with the EW. Also it must feel nice knowing that your car came out of the assembly line less than 3 weeks back - almost as if it were made for you

Bee Tee Dublew...didn't you consider the factory-fitted LPG option? I believe it isn't much over the Era +.
Thanks Omtoataom: I was also pretty surprised when Wildon decoded the VIN. I was involved in purchase of 3 cars for my friends and relatives and this is first time SA has said truth that car has just arrived

Since the driving would be pretty less so didn't thought about LPG option, plus not sure whether use of LPG will downgrade the engine life.

Also if any one looking for K10 then on road price comes at 3.59 for LXi plus accessories after discounts. No offer on alto 800 but delivery time has come down to within 10 days.
Old 10th December 2012, 23:41   #2878
BHPian

Quote:

Thanks in advance!

I am planning to go to Shahwar Nissan (Bangalore) tomorrow to try and work out a deal. Any pointers in this regard will be greatly appreciated!

Note from Team-bhp support: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma83 View Post
I too had gone to TAFE first but shifted to Vinayak after recommendations from many members here (check shankar.balan & vishygk's posts).
The rate depends on the amount of loan and I got this rate for 6.5L, no negotiation done! The max rate was 10.x% for 5 years, don't remember the amount exactly.
Breakup of cost below:
On-road price = 11.27L
Free insurance = -37K
Corporate disc. = - 7.5K
Exchange bonus = -10K
Final cost = 10.72L
As mentioned, got mudflaps, mats and reverse parking sensor (LED) free.
All the best with your purchase!

Hi ,

I am soon to book a rapid
For the 75k discount that i was being offered
The discount has now been increased to 85k
And honestly and unbiasedly speaking, This is by far the best *** expeience of my life.
I have TDed the car atleast 5 times and still the SE greets me with an assuring smile!
Nawab Motors Brilliant

If you want further details PM me

I am being offered An onroad of 10,18,683 for Elegance plus TDi
Inclusive of-
Skoda shield(Bajaj Allianz Comprehnsive policy)
Mats
Mudflaps
Perfume

And he promised me a discount on accesories when i Book.
He has ready stock available and obliged me with an option to order fresh if i am not satisfied!
Nawab Motors- all Smiles
Thanks,
Sahil Verma
don_carmaster is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 00:52   #2879
BHPian

Quote:

When you say 'Bluetooth' what do you exactly mean by that? Is that the Bluetooth Car kit?
Old 11th December 2012, 01:15   #2880
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoweirdo

Thanks Omtoataom: I was also pretty surprised when Wildon decoded the VIN. I was involved in purchase of 3 cars for my friends and relatives and this is first time SA has said truth that car has just arrived

Since the driving would be pretty less so didn't thought about LPG option, plus not sure whether use of LPG will downgrade the engine life.
I'm sure it must've come as a pleasant surprise on both counts:

1. a SA not bullshitting his way through a sale AND
2. quite literally a fresh-off-the-oven car!

I don't think LPG downgrades/undermines the engine substantially per se. Besides that is the whole point of having the kit factory fitted as opposed to a potentially problematic/messy/shoddy aftermarket job. You're at peace. Anyway since you say the driving ain't going to be much, perhaps it's best that you stay away from it then.

Last edited by Omtoatom : 11th December 2012 at 01:17.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks