Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2012, 23:45   #2896
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemi_kk View Post
OTR of 7 Lakh? So it must be Petrol. Petrol cars dont have any waiting list. forget about hugeee waiting list. Also note that, this is the year end. so there must not be any waiting for cars.
He is saying LDI variant, which implies it's base dzire diesel variant not petrol

And being a dzire and that too a diesel, 3-4 weeks, waiting is normal, I guess.

Cheers,
Sameer
Old 12th December 2012, 07:57   #2897
BANNED

Can anyone tell me the current discount being offered on the Indigo Manza quadrajet at Bangalore please? It is for an acquaintance.
Old 12th December 2012, 08:10   #2898
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
Can anyone tell me the current discount being offered on the Indigo Manza quadrajet at Bangalore please? It is for an acquaintance.
Tata Motors has come out with the December Ultimate offer with benefits upto 50K on Manza. You can get further details on the below link by entering the necessary information.

http://cars.tatamotors.com/Ultimate-...fer/index.aspx
AutoIndian is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th December 2012, 09:53   #2899
Senior - BHPian

The year end discounts for 2012 has been put on Zigwheels. Its a very exhaustive list

http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...on-cars/15030/
_raVan_ is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 12th December 2012, 10:38   #2900
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemi_kk View Post
OTR of 7 Lakh? So it must be Petrol. Petrol cars dont have any waiting list. forget about hugeee waiting list. Also note that, this is the year end. so there must not be any waiting for cars.
No, its a diesel Ldi. I think i got the numbers wrong, OTR should be above 7 lakh. 6.35 lakh is the ex-showroom price being quoted.
Old 12th December 2012, 11:01   #2901
Senior - BHPian

Quoting the last page having the best discounts from the Zigwheels page for easy reading in here.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-discount01.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-discount02.jpg

Nissan is giving the highest exchange bonus of 50k!

Last edited by _raVan_ : 12th December 2012 at 11:10.
_raVan_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2012, 12:41   #2902
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy View Post
One of my friends did call them up based on this specific Ad. Sales guy quoted 27.XXL on road for base X1 Mumbai/Individual. He also argued that that's pretty much the standard price but no go... For Thane/Individual Sales guy said it will come to 25.XXL. Just in case anybody else is looking. He also added that we might be able to work better deal once you are ready to finalize. My friend decided to keep looking further.
I don't think that's the standard price mate. As per new tariff schedule after the excise hike, the base sDrive20d retails at Rs. 27.XX Lacs ex-showroom Mumbai. Therefore if the SA is quoting Rs. 27.XX L OTR to your friend, it essentially means that the BMW/dealership is throwing in the RTO and Insurance for free. That is a good 4-5 Lac value right there.

Moreover that he's ready to negotiate further across the table, means one should be able to squeeze out another lac or so at least i.e. which will finally stack it up to about 25-26 L OTR. To me that is a pretty attractive proposition, isn't it?!

Last edited by Omtoatom : 12th December 2012 at 12:53.
Omtoatom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2012, 14:02   #2903
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by _raVan_ View Post
Nissan is giving the highest exchange bonus of 50k!
When I asked about deals, after test driving the Sunny, Chandrani Nissan Kolkata did not mention it at all. Only later, after I repeated my query for offers, over the phone they told me that there is an exchange bonus of 50k.

However, there is a catch! According to the SE, one has to pay the whole amount for the new car without anything subtracted out for the exchange bonus, only later (expected to be a month or more) one would receive a cheque of 50k directly from Nissan. Somehow I find this a very roundabout way of doing things, and takes the interest away from the prospective customer.
Old 12th December 2012, 14:10   #2904
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitkde View Post
When I asked about deals, after test driving the Sunny, Chandrani Nissan Kolkata did not mention it at all. Only later, after I repeated my query for offers, over the phone they told me that there is an exchange bonus of 50k.

However, there is a catch! According to the SE, one has to pay the whole amount for the new car without anything subtracted out for the exchange bonus, only later (expected to be a month or more) one would receive a cheque of 50k directly from Nissan. Somehow I find this a very roundabout way of doing things, and takes the interest away from the prospective customer.
My local Nissan Dealer told me about this exchange bonus in a different way.
Eg: My Getz is in my Dad's name. He said to transfer it to my name and give him the RC book copy and Insurance copy after transfering , he will give the Rs.50000 discount (ie no need to exchange the car with him for the discount, or if you sell your car to another person , get the RC and Ins copy from him and you can get the discount ). Discount deducted from the car cost itself and not the cheque method.
Old 12th December 2012, 16:01   #2905
jpm
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitkde View Post
IMHO, this method is better wherein the company fixes the discounts than the dealer. I, for one am pathetic at negotiations and am sure the majority are like me. So people like me still get good offers. Am sure I would have never managed to score this much from a dealer.
On the other hand, with such offers from company, the dealer refuses to give even a key chain for free over and above the fixed discounts. :-)
Old 12th December 2012, 19:15   #2906
BHPian

Friends,

Please let me know of any discounts or exchange offers on the Sail U-VA.
Old 12th December 2012, 19:21   #2907
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by _raVan_ View Post
The year end discounts for 2012 has been put on Zigwheels. Its a very exhaustive list

http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...on-cars/15030/
Laura TSI and VRS, which are supposed to be the least selling of all Laura models have a discount of just 17K while the diesel models which have higher demand have discounts in range of 1 lakh !! What is Skoda up to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skartik2 View Post
Friends,

Please let me know of any discounts or exchange offers on the Sail U-VA.
Just go through the link http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...on-cars/15030/
neerajpv87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2012, 19:26   #2908
BHPian

Only 2000 Rs. discount on the Sail U-VA, they just launched it maybe that's why.

I will wait for the new year and beyond.
Old 12th December 2012, 20:02   #2909
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post

Moreover that he's ready to negotiate further across the table, means one should be able to squeeze out another lac or so at least i.e. which will finally stack it up to about 25-26 L OTR. To me that is a pretty attractive proposition, isn't it?!
I agree Omtoatom, I did not realize X1 price is so high! It has always been far outside my league and hence I have not been looking. From what you say, it indeed looks a good deal. Hope our fellow BHPians can take advantage of it.
Old 12th December 2012, 22:10   #2910
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajpv87

Laura TSI and VRS, which are supposed to be the least selling of all Laura models have a discount of just 17K while the diesel models which have higher demand have discounts in range of 1 lakh !! What is Skoda up to?
That is because dealers have finally cleared their 2011 stock of petrols and have purchased very limited 2012 model from Skoda.

But for diesel it is regular year end sale with Skoda.

Most Viewed