Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2012, 18:14   #2926
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion (White)- Quoted OTR Rs 10,15,000 /- by Concorde Chennai. This price is for Company Lease including all discounts. Insurance need to be taken separately.
I saw the inventory list, there are 45 Lineas available majority of them are manufactured in June/ July 2012.

Please suggest if the price quoted is fine or should I bargain for more.
Old 15th December 2012, 18:33   #2927
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Somebody planning to buy Honda City in Pune? A friend is looking for options & taking a TD tomorrow. You guys could bargain together...
I am looking at Brio. If your friend is still looking we can club together. Anyone else interested please PM me.

BJ
Old 15th December 2012, 19:17   #2928
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Saw a banner advertisement today which led to this website - overview of what TATA is offering in December.
The Tata's Add is a misleading one.

I Went to Concorde today to get a quote of Vista with the said discounts. I had to come back dissatisfied. The only offer that they are giving the customer is 10K on Vista. Rest 40K would be Exchange bonus. Anyways they give a pathetic car value for the old car with this 40K discount.

Guys Beware when going to Tata Motors. Dont imagine that you would be getting 40-50K in discounts.

Old 15th December 2012, 19:21   #2929
Distinguished - BHPian

Are there any offers on the Jetta currently, both diesel and petrol?
Old 15th December 2012, 20:40   #2930
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Are there any offers on the Jetta currently, both diesel and petrol?
Hello drmohitg,

http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...n-cars/15030/8

As mentioned in the above link, we have a < 30k discount on both. But, i guess this is just generic and speaking to the dealers in actual, will unfold more discounts. With the new year so close to hit, difficult to believe, this is the only offer they are providing on a D segment car and still be alive to tell the tale

Good to see you looking at a new vehicle in one thread whereas, on another, we got to know of your readiness to bid farewell to your city

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post

...P.S Fellow bhpian drmohitg is trying to sell his City dolphin one, I guess 2005 model, around 50k kms done and Is in excellent condition, I have personally seen it. You can perhaps, PM him for more info...
Old 15th December 2012, 21:57   #2931
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBuff View Post
Good to see you looking at a new vehicle in one thread whereas, on another, we got to know of your readiness to bid farewell to your city
Well yes the City is up for sale but I am out of Delhi and my dad doesn't have enough time on his hands to make the effort to sell it off.

The new car bug is always on. I have always liked the Jetta. Dad has also shown some interest and may even agree to jump another segment and get a 3 series base model. so keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 15th December 2012, 22:22   #2932
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well yes the City is up for sale but I am out of Delhi and my dad doesn't have enough time on his hands to make the effort to sell it off.

The new car bug is always on. I have always liked the Jetta. Dad has also shown some interest and may even agree to jump another segment and get a 3 series base model. so keeping my fingers crossed.
I knew this was coming, Well please don't got jetta petrol, the engine's is just not upto the mark, Plus fuel bills, won't make you happy either.

And regarding the 3 series, Since it's going to be a diesel, I won't suggest A4 to you, Only reason being CVT transmission. The new 3 series is best pick in the segment IMO.

And regarding picking up base model, Well if you can ask your dad, then please go ahead with sportsline, Difference is just around 2.6L ex showroom.

I though you were going to pick Figo, Well anyway, Whether it's jetta or 3 series base, You will be happy and I'll be happy too

If you're going for jetta, Go for HL MT 2.0 TDI and If it's 3 series, then sportsline please

Cheers,
Sameer
Old 15th December 2012, 22:36   #2933
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
I though you were going to pick Figo, Well anyway, Whether it's jetta or 3 series base, You will be happy and I'll be happy too

If you're going for jetta, Go for HL MT 2.0 TDI and If it's 3 series, then sportsline please
Buddy the plan is in its nascent stage right now so dont get so excited. I am more in favour of the Jetta HL AT.
Old 15th December 2012, 23:11   #2934
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmadhok View Post
I am a very confused guy if not the most confused here on the forum. Will not bore you with the details yet.
That's alright mate. The world of cars is an intriguing universe but it can also get very confusing. Enter T-BHP!

At least you are magnanimous enough to accept that you are confused. Most wouldn't even come close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmadhok View Post
But am now looking for someone to join me in bargaining with Honda in Mumbai.
Anyone looking to purchase a Honda in Dec 2012 in Mumbai? I plan to get a few quotes from dealers tomorrow for the City.
Will ask around. What kinda preliminary quotes have you got?

BTW just out of curiosity, what has tilted the scales in favor of the Japanese carmaker?
Old 15th December 2012, 23:15   #2935
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Buddy the plan is in its nascent stage right now so dont get so excited. I am more in favour of the Jetta HL AT.
So, I guess our common love for the Jetta still remains intact

I'll be in the market for the car as well by the mid of the year so let's see. Buddy, although I still love Jetta, there are two points you'd like to take note of:

1. Keep your eyes open for the new Octavia launch dates announcement in India. That may be worth waiting for. Cheaper, better looking and maybe better quality than the Jetta. So much for the inflated German ego.

2. If you can stretch for the base 3, go for it. Though I love Jetta, its no match for the 3 in ANY department.

Keep us posted about the progress.

FYI : A while back the dealer offered me almost a lakh off on the CL. Also, I see the add everyday for 70k off on both diesel as well as petrol versions of Jetta.
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2012, 10:49   #2936
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon View Post
Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion (White)- Quoted OTR Rs 10,15,000 /- by Concorde Chennai. This price is for Company Lease including all discounts. Insurance need to be taken separately.
I saw the inventory list, there are 45 Lineas available majority of them are manufactured in June/ July 2012.

Please suggest if the price quoted is fine or should I bargain for more.
What are the discounts offered. I was quoted 10,89,000/- for a corporate purchase with free insurance and 25,000 cash discount. Will the car be registered in the name of an individual or company?
Old 16th December 2012, 10:52   #2937
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredeviljpr View Post
What are the discounts offered. I was quoted 10,89,000/- for a corporate purchase with free insurance and 25,000 cash discount. Will the car be registered in the name of an individual or company?
Car will be registered in name of Company. Insurance is not part of deal. Need to take separately.
25K Cash Discount
10K Corporate Discount
12K - Another Discount

Final OTR - 10.15 - BNW , For Other Colors 10.22
Marlon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2012, 14:28   #2938
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemi_kk View Post
The Tata's Add is a misleading one.

I Went to Concorde today to get a quote of Vista with the said discounts. I had to come back dissatisfied. The only offer that they are giving the customer is 10K on Vista. Rest 40K would be Exchange bonus. Anyways they give a pathetic car value for the old car with this 40K discount.

Guys Beware when going to Tata Motors. Dont imagine that you would be getting 40-50K in discounts.
No dear , my bought vista vx white on dec 13th and got total discount of 65000, out of which 25000 was cash and 40000 was exchange bonus by giving photocopy of his recently sold alto k10 and also tata dealer gave us body cover, mats & mud flaps free. I think you too should try to bargain hard.
satnam141 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2012, 15:35   #2939
gemi_kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by satnam141 View Post
No dear , my bought vista vx white on dec 13th and got total discount of 65000, out of which 25000 was cash and 40000 was exchange bonus by giving photocopy of his recently sold alto k10 and also tata dealer gave us body cover, mats & mud flaps free. I think you too should try to bargain hard.
Thanks for this info. Would you please eloberate more on the deal that you have got? So you have submitted a copy of RC book to Tata motors to get this offer?

Old 16th December 2012, 16:42   #2940
Senior - BHPian

exhanged my getz crdi for i10 1.2kappa2 magna model . Offer was 25000 ex.bonus , 12000 cash dis,.free insurance 13701, 5000 worth accessories of my choice .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks