Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2009, 19:27   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Team,

Please continue all new car price checks in this thread itself.
All details about quotes, freebies, discounts and offers for the car you are considering may be posted here.

Last edited by GTO : 10th October 2009 at 12:07.
Old 9th October 2009, 21:56   #17

I had booked MJD Emotion Pk about 10 days back and I too got a call from the dealer today about this offer free insurance and extended warranty offer. This is good news.
I plan to take the delivery sometime next week.
Old 10th October 2009, 17:33   #18
Senior - BHPian

I had booked my Punto 3 weeks back. I might get the my next week sometime. The dealer is saying that the discount is not be applicable for my car, as the invoice was done before the offer was announced. Is that correct? or is the dealer just trying to bluff?
I also called up Fiat help line to confirm this. They said they will escalate this and get back.

Since the registration hasn't happened, i should be getting the discount, right?
Old 10th October 2009, 19:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine View Post
I had booked my Punto 3 weeks back. I might get the my next week sometime. The dealer is saying that the discount is not be applicable for my car, as the invoice was done before the offer was announced. Is that correct? or is the dealer just trying to bluff?
I also called up Fiat help line to confirm this. They said they will escalate this and get back.

Since the registration hasn't happened, i should be getting the discount, right?

I booked the car with a token amount of 10k. The car is not yet registered in my name though.
But I had confirmed from the dealer at the time of booking that if there are any discounts till the delivery time, I should get those. He had agreed.
In my opinion, you should get the discount as you have not taken the delivery of the car yet.
Old 10th October 2009, 23:06   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith View Post
In my opinion, you should get the discount as you have not taken the delivery of the car yet.
Yeah thats what i think too. I will not make the final payment till i get a confirmation from them.
Old 10th October 2009, 23:23   #21
BHPian

I saw in a Telugu newspaper that Insurance is free for Ritz Diesel (Diwali offer). My friend is buying a Ritz Diesel in Bangalore without such discount. Anyone in Bangalore know such a discount is coming here too?
Old 18th October 2009, 19:21   #22
BANNED

how much to pay for a brand new old stock civic automatic white in color. dealer quoting 15 laks on road indi. while new stock civic is for 15.86. kind of confused wheather to get new or old generation. i dont care about cruise control a lot. advise asap i have to close deal this week mostly... im talking about new and old generations i hope there is no confusion...
Old 19th October 2009, 09:04   #23
BHPian

Ritz VDI (on road price)

Khivraj Motors:
Ritz VDI + ABS: 5,83,538/- Waiting period of 1 month
Ritz VDI: 5,63,533/- Waiting period of 1 week
(Cash discount of 8,000 available)

Popular Vehicles:
Ritz VDI + ABS: 5,83,511/- Waiting period of 2 months
Ritz VDI: 5,63,507/- Waiting period of 3 days
(no discounts)
Old 23rd October 2009, 17:02   #24
BHPian

Last day tomorrow for discounts on Punto

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith View Post
I booked the car with a token amount of 10k. The car is not yet registered in my name though.
But I had confirmed from the dealer at the time of booking that if there are any discounts till the delivery time, I should get those. He had agreed.
I just checked with concorde Bangalore about the discounts and came to know about this. If you book a Punto and invoice by 24th Oct a car which are in stock then you will get discount for (extended warranty + first year free insurance + free roadside assistance), amount would depend on variant ofcourse. But the catch is if you like a colour/variant which is not there then thou you may book by 24th Oct, but you may not get the offered discount as company my discontinue the offer after 24th and invoicing would happen during actual delivery only which may be about 2 to 4 weeks.
Can any one confirm this please?
Old 23rd October 2009, 17:31   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsan02 View Post
I just checked with concorde Bangalore about the discounts and came to know about this. If you book a Punto and invoice by 24th Oct a car which are in stock then you will get discount for (extended warranty + first year free insurance + free roadside assistance), amount would depend on variant ofcourse. But the catch is if you like a colour/variant which is not there then thou you may book by 24th Oct, but you may not get the offered discount as company my discontinue the offer after 24th and invoicing would happen during actual delivery only which may be about 2 to 4 weeks.
Can any one confirm this please?
I have been commited that they will do the invoicing before 24th in case i dont get my car ready till 24th.
Old 23rd October 2009, 17:48   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodystopme View Post
I have been commited that they will do the invoicing before 24th in case i dont get my car ready till 24th.
Did they give that in writing to you? What if your vehicle has not yet arrived how will they still invoice it? I think for invoicing you need chassis and engine numbers right!
Old 24th October 2009, 23:51   #27
BHPian

Well i dont think they will play any of those games coz the catch that was given to me for booking was the discounts expiry on 24th. Now i have booked the car before 24th, If they were'nt able to provide me with one before 24th its not my problem. I had booked it when discounts were still on offer and on discounted rate. If anyone plays such a trick with you pay more to other dealer but dont buy from them coz they can get even more dirtier in future.
Cheers.

You are right I just checked the receipt its mentioned that prices at the time of Delivery are applicable, but sales person had promised me that i'll get the discount coz they will bill it for 24th, though they are yet to recieve my car. I will not buy from them if they dont offer me the discount for sure. But after the launch of manza i guess they shouldnt take the discounts away.

Last edited by somebodystopme : 24th October 2009 at 23:57.
Old 26th October 2009, 12:07   #28
BHPian

Here is the Latest Punto Discounts Extended till 31st Oct

I got a call later last week, they have agreed to give discount even if the my preffered colored car arrives late. And the asst. manager confirmed it from some regional head of Fiat.

And BTW, todays update is that they have extended the Diwali offer on Punto till the 31st. So Punto enthusiasts have more time to cash in on discounts
Old 26th October 2009, 15:58   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsan02 View Post
I got a call later last week, they have agreed to give discount even if the my preffered colored car arrives late. And the asst. manager confirmed it from some regional head of Fiat.

And BTW, todays update is that they have extended the Diwali offer on Punto till the 31st. So Punto enthusiasts have more time to cash in on discounts
See my prediction was right, Punto after discounts is definately a VFM and am sure their sales are reflecting it. Like after discount I upgraded from Petrol to diesel from emotion to emotion pack. There must be hundreds who must have done the same. My car will be arriving in another 10 days or so, lets see now how they act once discount season are over. I wont be surprised if they carry on this discount as christmas discount too.
Old 2nd November 2009, 23:46   #30
BHPian

Guys I'm planing to sell my Maruti Zen Lx 2003 model that I bought last year August from True Value. As my monthly running is about 1700 km, narrowed down my choice to Maruti Ritz Ldi, because this is the lowest priced car available with much talked Fiat's 1.3 lit diesel engine. I got the following quote -
1. cost of vehicle = 4,63,194
2. Registration and Incidental charges = 37,599
3. Insurance = 13,652
4. Dealer discount = 15,000

On road price is 4,99,445 at Navi Mumbai. I'll also get the benefit of No Claim Bonus of my existing car. I'm going to buy the car in the second week of December. Can I get some more discount that time? Is there any room for more negotiation? None of the Maruti dealers are against giving any free gifts like mud flaps, floor mats.

I'm ok with the look of the car, what does Team mates think about the decision?

Last edited by gaddiwale : 2nd November 2009 at 23:48.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks