Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2010, 14:20   #286
BHPian

Pricing for Optra Magnum 2.0 TCDi LT in Bangalore?

Hello - Any one has the latest pricing for Optra Magnum 2.0 TCDi LT in Bangalore? I saw some threads posting reduced costs in Mumbai/Thane.
Old 17th September 2010, 14:31   #287
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
At 8 Lacs ex-showroom it is a fantastic deal. It's a great car and this might start seeing sales rise unless they are just clearing the stock and stop making the vehicle.

They do have the 3 year Chevrolet Promise - so you are good for 3 years minimum. Resale is a downer here.
It would be interesting to see how does the Magnum compare with the new Vento D base model now.

Comparing it to fiesta D is not right IMO since it seems at a segment above.
Old 17th September 2010, 14:52   #288

Are we sure about this Optra deal?

Just called Ashtavinayak Auto in Andheri. I was kind of surprised when they told me the following:

1. The prices mentioned is for LS (which is true - it is written in the fine print)
2. Ex-showroom price is Rs. 6.96 L
3. The features mentioned in the ad are for LT, and are not part of the vehicle that is being sold at this price. This vehicle comes only with Leather and none of the other features.

When I said they are cheating customers with such advertising, she said thats true and that its a company decision (the kind of advertising)...

Forgot to ask the name of the lady who I spoke to, but she sounded as if the company came out with the prices first and then will decide later when to communicate the exact prices to the dealers. She had no idea what the OTR price in Thane for this car is.

~ Praveen
Old 17th September 2010, 15:37   #289
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang language posts are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP. We advise you to visit our board rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 22nd September 2010 at 17:43.
akrish01 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 18th September 2010, 01:40   #290
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenger1976 View Post
Just called Ashtavinayak Auto in Andheri. I was kind of surprised when they told me the following:

1. The prices mentioned is for LS (which is true - it is written in the fine print)
2. Ex-showroom price is Rs. 6.96 L
3. The features mentioned in the ad are for LT, and are not part of the vehicle that is being sold at this price. This vehicle comes only with Leather and none of the other features.

When I said they are cheating customers with such advertising, she said thats true and that its a company decision (the kind of advertising)...

Forgot to ask the name of the lady who I spoke to, but she sounded as if the company came out with the prices first and then will decide later when to communicate the exact prices to the dealers. She had no idea what the OTR price in Thane for this car is.

~ Praveen
I checked with 2 dealers both were not sure about the pricing. Infact one of them said they themselves are confused & have sent a mail to the company for clarifications.

If the features mentioned are of LT then why they have not mentioned Airbags & 6 CD changer? What confusion.
Old 19th September 2010, 07:06   #291
BHPian

The Optra Magnum TCDi is available for a discount of almost 1.5 lakh rupees in Kerala. OTR price for LT is 10.48 lakhs and LS is 9.48 lakhs. This offer is valid from 15th to 30th September as per Deedi Motors, Trivandrum.
Old 21st September 2010, 10:15   #292
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
Hello - Any one has the latest pricing for Optra Magnum 2.0 TCDi LT in Bangalore?.
I checked the LT model with Trident Chevy.
Ex showroom price = 9.09 lacs.
Insurance = ~ 35 K nego
regd =1.45 lacs

i think we can negotiate more as this model is hardly moving and maybe discontinued.
Old 21st September 2010, 10:27   #293
BHPian

I saw in the papers recently that Beat comes with 3 year promise as well. However a friend of mine bought a Chevy Beat LT from Sundaram motors, bangalore and he was not given this offer. I am not sure if this another gimmick to attract customers. I think not. May be Sundaram motors took my friend for a ride
Old 21st September 2010, 10:46   #294
BHPian

Any discounts on Ritz?!

Guys,

Does anyone know if any MASS dealers in hyderabad are offering any discounts on Ritz models?!

I saw somewhere in this thread that there are no discounts on fast-moving/waiting-period models like swift and K10. Since ritz is slow-moving should I be expecting a discount from the dealer? If so, what is the amount like?!

Thanks in advance!
Old 21st September 2010, 15:31   #295
BHPian

I don't know about Hyderabad but i got 20,000 cash discount when i bought a Ritz in August first week.
I think these discounts are given by Maruti so should not vary between dealers. However, i am not sure if its valid across states.

Last edited by naveenvenkatesh : 21st September 2010 at 15:31. Reason: Spelling
Old 21st September 2010, 15:32   #296
BHPian

Does anybody know how much discount is being given for Jazz? With Jazz, Jazz Select and Jazz X now, is there any nice deals going on in Bangalore?
Old 21st September 2010, 15:53   #297
Senior - BHPian

a bit OT - any reason why most of these Ads say below that " all offers from dealers only " ?
Old 21st September 2010, 16:10   #298
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash_m View Post
Guys,

Does anyone know if any MASS dealers in hyderabad are offering any discounts on Ritz models?!

I saw somewhere in this thread that there are no discounts on fast-moving/waiting-period models like swift and K10. Since ritz is slow-moving should I be expecting a discount from the dealer? If so, what is the amount like?!

Thanks in advance!
Ritz is coming with a cash discount of 18K (from manufacturer), here in Hyderabad (for September). Apart from this there are exchange bonus, corporate discounts (4K Max), and dealer discounts(4K). Even if the cash discounts from dealer's part is not readily agreed, all dealers in hyderabad (Varun, Mithra and Gem) do willingly give in to floor-matting, mudflaps, OEM body side mouldings and a fabric/velvet seat cover(the seat-cover is of low quality though).

Last edited by SilkDrive : 21st September 2010 at 16:13.
Old 21st September 2010, 16:32   #299
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenvenkatesh View Post
I don't know about Hyderabad but i got 20,000 cash discount when i bought a Ritz in August first week.
I think these discounts are given by Maruti so should not vary between dealers. However, i am not sure if its valid across states.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkDrive View Post
Ritz is coming with a cash discount of 18K (from manufacturer), here in Hyderabad (for September). Apart from this there are exchange bonus, corporate discounts (4K Max), and dealer discounts(4K). Even if the cash discounts from dealer's part is not readily agreed, all dealers in hyderabad (Varun, Mithra and Gem) do willingly give in to floor-matting, mudflaps, OEM body side mouldings and a fabric/velvet seat cover(the seat-cover is of low quality though).
Thanks a lot for the info guys!
Old 21st September 2010, 17:50   #300
BHPian

I got offered a discount of Rs. 10,000 on the Beat Top model.

30,000 on the top A-star

20,000 on the Estilo

Hi guys, I will be going to the hyundai showroom here in Siliguri W.B this weekend and wanted to know if there is any discounts running on the i 10 magna apart from the free insurance+extended warranty. what should i be asking for as cash discount and as free stuff?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks