Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2013, 11:34   #3151
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Got the below quote from Mandovi Motors for the Maruti Ritz ZDi.

Is anyone aware of a better deal? The dealer is only offering the consumer bonus of Rs. 20k. I am going to wrangle some accessories at a discount at the time of delivery since this is our 4th car purchase from this dealer.
Aditya, the Ritz D still has offers going for it. I went to get the seat covers fitted yesterday and noticed that it has 38K worth of discounts on it (plus exchange bonus, I am sure it's official as well). Definitely get that from your dealer. Insist on it.

After that is done, ask for free accessories of at least 15-20K. You can get at least 50K worth of discounts + accessories from this deal. Don't budge - warn them you will go to another dealer.

It's February, the season of discounts, and at Maruti there are plenty of offers. Even the Ertiga is carrying a discount of 15K on it.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 11:37   #3152
BANNED

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidoza View Post
Hey Guys,

I am in the process of finalizing on Vento TDI Highline. The dealer (BUB, Pune) is offering Insurance + corporate discount on 2013 models with up to 45 days on waiting period. No free accessories.

Any better deals out there you guys have seen?
Check this:

http://goaonwheels.com/auto-news/now...0-of-the-price

"The prospective customers can now own a Vento by paying 50% of price and pay the remaining after 1 year. This offer will be valid for 4 days starting 14th February 2013."
romeomidhun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 12:03   #3153
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Got the below quote from Mandovi Motors for the Maruti Ritz ZDi.

Attachment 1049991

Is anyone aware of a better deal? ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Aditya, the Ritz D still has offers going for it. ...
After that is done, ask for free accessories of at least 15-20K. You can get at least 50K worth of discounts + accessories from this deal. Don't budge - warn them you will go to another dealer...
With some of the dealers in Kerala, 2012 model (Face-lifted Ritz) has discounts upto ~50K. Even Ertiga 2012 models have upto 40K discount. If Kerala dealers are offering this much, am sure you can extract more if you can find a 2012 piece. Otherwise, am NOT able to find much on Ritz discounts.
swiftnfurious is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 12:05   #3154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidoza View Post
Hey Guys,

I am in the process of finalizing on Vento TDI Highline. The dealer (BUB, Pune) is offering Insurance + corporate discount on 2013 models with up to 45 days on waiting period. No free accessories.

Any better deals out there you guys have seen?
Isn't that too little? With VW doing so bad in terms of sales (check GTO's thread), i thought you would get some pretty good discount. What is the OTR price and what does the discount work out to?
Old 14th February 2013, 12:30   #3155
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
With some of the dealers in Kerala, 2012 model (Face-lifted Ritz) has discounts upto ~50K. Even Ertiga 2012 models have upto 40K discount. If Kerala dealers are offering this much, am sure you can extract more if you can find a 2012 piece. Otherwise, am NOT able to find much on Ritz discounts.
Exactly. Show them a printed copy of our replies and tell them that if you do not match this offer, you will go to another dealer. If needed, pit one dealer against another. That usually works the best. Wave your cheque book in front of both dealers, and see them drool.

The offers I saw yesterday were for the 2013 models. If you want, I can upload a pic from the newspaper ad and send it to you via PM/post it here, Aditya.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 14:20   #3156
Distinguished - BHPian

What are the discounts on the Superb 1.8 DSG currently?
Old 14th February 2013, 21:47   #3157
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeomidhun View Post

Check this:

http://goaonwheels.com/auto-news/now...0-of-the-price

"The prospective customers can now own a Vento by paying 50% of price and pay the remaining after 1 year. This offer will be valid for 4 days starting 14th February 2013."
50% of on road price for all trims and engine options including petrol? No other hidden costs I hope?
Old 15th February 2013, 08:27   #3158
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tats07 View Post

50% of on road price for all trims and engine options including petrol? No other hidden costs I hope?
I believe you would have to pay the roadtax upfront. Usually, nobody finances the roadtax.
Old 15th February 2013, 09:36   #3159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Aditya, the Ritz D still has offers going for it. I went to get the seat covers fitted yesterday and noticed that it has 38K worth of discounts on it (plus exchange bonus, I am sure it's official as well). Definitely get that from your dealer. Insist on it. After that is done, ask for free accessories of at least 15-20K. You can get at least 50K worth of discounts + accessories from this deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
With some of the dealers in Kerala, 2012 model (Face-lifted Ritz) has discounts upto ~50K. If Kerala dealers are offering this much, am sure you can extract more if you can find a 2012 piece. Otherwise, am NOT able to find much on Ritz discounts.
Quote:
The offers I saw yesterday were for the 2013 models. If you want, I can upload a pic from the newspaper ad and send it to you via PM/post it here, Aditya.
thanks guys. I am going for a company lease so the process is already ON. Financing is on the ON Road price so if i can squeeze something it will be on the accessories such as reverse parking sensors, seat covers, auto window roll-up on door locking, bluetooth handsfree, navi system, etc.

The dealer refused any discounts even though this is our 4th car we're buying from them. He was saying there are no discounts apart from consumer bonus of 20k (15k prior to the price hike) and 3k corporate discount.

I was offered the 2012 model for the pre-price hike rates but since the breeze blue color was not in stock for the ZDi, i am getting the 2013 model.

It will be great if you can PM me or post the offer details here which were printed in the news papers.

I am hoping to take delivery of the car by next week.

Last edited by n_aditya : 15th February 2013 at 09:37.
n_aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2013, 12:45   #3160
Senior - BHPian

Just putting this down in case it helps anyone.

Free insurance + 15,000 loyalty bonus + 15,000 exchange bonus on all Honda City's in Delhi. Got a call from the dealer. I had inquired about the V-AT in particular but these are possibly running on the entire line.
Old 15th February 2013, 14:22   #3161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
t

The dealer refused any discounts even though this is our 4th car we're buying from them. He was saying there are no discounts apart from consumer bonus of 20k (15k prior to the price hike) and 3k corporate discount.
Same situation in Pune.
Neighbour was looking for Wagon R CNG. Checked with 4 dealers. Everyone has the same offer:
1. 20K discount
2. 20K exchange bonus - irrelevant in this case
3. 1.5K assured - upto 25K max worth of stuff based on scratch card
4. 2K govt. employee bonus - irrelevant again

Price of Wagon R has been increased by around 13-15K compared to last year.
S_U_N is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2013, 16:14   #3162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Any information on anything running on the 1.3 Linea Emotion?

Getting 2012 model , OTR for 10.36 and 2013 for 10.50. Basically insurance and RSA free , corporate discount of 3000 , 25000 additional off for 2012 model but thats it.
25k discount for a 2012 model vis-a-vis a 2013 model is too low. You can easily add 50k - 75k on resale value for a 2013 car 3-4 years in future. Ask dealer to increase discount for 2012 model since he would find it even more difficult to sell it as time flies. I have heard of discounts of even 70k for a previous year model.

Also, check the VIN of the 2012 car and confirm production date/month.

Hope this helps.
Old 15th February 2013, 16:30   #3163
BHPian

Hi,

Getting this deal for a Honda City S AT - Delhi regn.

Final OTR - 9.70 L (Feb 2013 production)
Original OTR (as per Dealer) - 10.30 L

Discounts/freebies included in Final OTR -
Free Insurance (from Honda) - not sure if Zero Dep is included in this
Corporate Discount
Dealer Discount
Tweeters (same as V version)
Chrome exhaust finisher (same as V version)
Rear parking sensors (camera not included)

Dealer pushing for a quick booking since he has limited cars for S AT.

A 60K discount seems good? Wotsay people?
Drift King is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2013, 16:51   #3164

With reference to the post http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3035478, I haggled a bit more since insurance was being offered free in February. I asked them to give cash discount in lieu of insurance as I have to go through my employer for insurance. Following is the final deal for Honda City V AT in Whitefield Honda, Bangalore.

1) Ex Showroom Price 9,98,276
2) Discount 30,000 (They reduced 7000 from the original discount instead gave 5000 additional discount in Caska).
3) Discount in lieu of insurance 14,000
4) Registration & Handling charges 9,500 (increased by 1000 saying it has changed. Not sure if it is really true. I was fed up on arguing).
5) Road tax 1,48,924 (earlier they had computed the road tax based on the original base price before applying any discounts. Now they did the correct computation. This is a big SCAM that many dealers do and unassuming customers get cheated. Dealers make for the discounts they offered through this).
6) Extended Warranty, RSA 11,750

7) Caska System including reverse camera, mapmyindia - 41,500 (Got the additional 5000 discount which was removed from the invoice due to some technicalities)

8) Total 11,65,320 (I need to buy insurance through my company).

Said NO to Essential Kit (worth 3000) as it contains only rubber mats, car cover which are already thrown to me as freebies. Only extra thing is puncture kit. I guess I can buy it cheaper outside.

Hope this helps those trying to buy Honda City. I will be doing the pre-registration inspection over the weekend. Hope things go smooth from here.
srivatsann is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2013, 16:58   #3165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by haripi2 View Post
I went aiming for honda civic S-MT just to be disspointed away by No Stock at dealer and company level.

We now plan to go for Honda City V-AT . The dealer is offering around 65k which includes 38k insurance. Is there more that i can haggle with.

I want to get a 2 DIN mapmyindia unit installed as well which dealer is stating as 43k.

I am planning to exchange my 2007 January honda city ZX black which has run for 83k. what is the best i can get in exchange value ? single owner and well maintained.

and can i squeeze in more for 2012 model? does it make sense to get 2012 model?

what freebies can i get..
Hi,

In Delhi, some dealers have stock of Civics and offering ~1.8L discount. Please check with Dealers again if any has Civic in his stock yard.

Reg the City, consider the new AVN version of Honda City. It is an upgrade to the V version and will fulfil ur requirement of a Navigation system. Plus it will have Bluetooth, touch screen audio and a reverse-parking assist with Camera (which is absolutely fabulous). It shows the reversing distance along with a grid and also the direction of the car by the way the steering is moved. I have seen this earlier in BMWs.
There is a image description on Honda website.

AFAIK, 10L+ models of Honda City are not selling greatly. You could negotiate a good deal with the Dealer.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks