Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2013, 14:16   #3556
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Guys,

Saw this advert in TOI today morning. I am a little confused here, does the verna come with 4 speed or 6 speed AT? if its 4 speed, isnt this advert quite mis leading? Have highlighted the confusing parts.
I think they mean that for the Sonata. Verna comes in only 4-speed auto for diesel and petrol.
Old 27th June 2013, 15:26   #3557
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

A friend's dad recently picked up an A6 Business Edition ("BE") in Bangalore for a discount of 5 lakhs. The on road price before discount is 47, but he got the car at 42!

Had picked a A6 BE from Kerala in December last year for 42, as the Bangalore taxes were just too high. They gave me no discount. Didn't realise that you get these kind of discounts on the A6 BE also Anyone has an idea of whether Audi Kerala is also giving a discount for the A6 BE?
Old 27th June 2013, 18:01   #3558
BHPian

Just got a call from a maruti Dealer regarding discount on Ertiga.

Now they are offering 8,000 cash discount on Ertiga (Both Petrol & Diesel)
Even discount now on Ertiga and swift as well.

Ford Ecosport effect ?
Old 27th June 2013, 22:47   #3559
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post

Ford Ecosport effect ?
If i am not wrong, Bangalore dealers are giving 15K cash discount and 15K exchange bonus since last 3-4 months now. Now i am even hearing ready delivery of Diesel Ertiga. I Hope you did not mean 80,000. That will be shocking !!

Need to checkout this weekend. I might pick one if i get ready delivery and good deal for my old car. I will thank EcoSport for it

Last edited by rajshenoy : 27th June 2013 at 22:48.
Old 27th June 2013, 22:48   #3560
BHPian

Quote:

Ford Ecosport effect ?
Maruti has been offering discounts on Ertiga (Diesel) for the last few months

You can check the dealer (Khivraj) Chennai offers here - http://www.khivrajmotors.com/marutisuzuki_ertiga.htm
Old 27th June 2013, 23:16   #3561

Hi Guys,

Do Any of the Bhpians know or have any intimation of discounts or deals on the Maruti Swift? Planning to buy the Petrol Zxi within a month (In Hyderabad).

Would be grateful if someone could post here.

Thanks!
Old 28th June 2013, 09:03   #3562
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthcoder View Post
Hi Guys,

Do Any of the Bhpians know or have any intimation of discounts or deals on the Maruti Swift? Planning to buy the Petrol Zxi within a month (In Hyderabad).

Would be grateful if someone could post here.

Thanks!
Most the maruti dealers have pretty nice website giving latest offers and prices. Do check.

Here in Bangalore, I think for swift we are getting 10K exchange bonus and 10k loyalty bonus. May be 2-3K of corporate discount if you know how to bargain. And yes, they are going to deliver faster now
rajshenoy is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2013, 10:14   #3563
BHPian

Quote:

Ford Ecosport effect ?
In May, Maruti was offering 15k discount for diesel ertiga and another 15k for exchange bonus but only exchange bonus 15k for petrol ertiga.

Interested to get one but still waiting for a measurable effect of ecosport on these cars along with the diesel/petrol price gap issue.

Ertiga vxi abs- 8.30 in TN OTR.
Ertiga vdi - 9.82

I strongly believe that a diesel engine "alone" can't differentiate a vehicle for a whopping 1.5 lacs!

Last edited by ganesc : 28th June 2013 at 10:17.
ganesc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2013, 13:23   #3564
BHPian

This is what I am getting on the VW Jetta 2.0TDI CL in Bangalore. A total saving of 86,173. This is on the 2013 model.
For others who may want to compare / contrast.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-jetta-palace-cross.jpg  

Old 28th June 2013, 14:17   #3565
BHPian

Mercedes Benz India Hikes Prices due to Falling Rupee!

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-leakedthebrandnewmercedesbenzeclass20131.jpg

Quote:
Eberhard H Kern, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes Benz India, also said the company plans to invest Rs 250 crore to expand the existing manufacturing facility.

The domestic currency has fallen by over 10 per cent in the last one month to trade at all-time low level of 60 against dollar. Today the rupee was quoted at 60.40 against the dollar.

"We look at this development a bit worried. The rupee lost around 10 per cent since last month against euro and dollar. For the time being we are safe. We follow long-term hedging strategy. But if the rupee stays on this weak level, we have to look at our pricing," Kern told reporters on the sidelines of the launch of the new E-Class in Hyderabad.
Source: The Economic Times
Link: Read More
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2013, 16:19   #3566
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadTrippin View Post
This is what I am getting on the VW Jetta 2.0TDI CL in Bangalore. A total saving of 86,173. This is on the 2013 model.
For others who may want to compare / contrast.
Make sure you are getting 0% dep insurance.
Old 28th June 2013, 16:29   #3567
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Make sure you are getting 0% dep insurance.
Thanks Click, I have not been offered this free. Is it worth the additional 16k per year, especially the first year?
Old 28th June 2013, 19:56   #3568
BHPian

RoadTrippin, it's for the plastic parts etc - that would otherwise not be covered in 100%. Only applicable in case of unfortunate event. I had purchased it when I purchased my Yeti a year back and I shall renew in 0 dep mode. For the cars like these it's worth it.
Old 29th June 2013, 09:24   #3569
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadTrippin View Post

Thanks Click, I have not been offered this free. Is it worth the additional 16k per year, especially the first year?
Zero dep insurance is every penny worth. Some insurers limit the number of claims to 3 per year. Ensure you get a policy which does not have limited claims.

Also they have different packages for specifically flood damaged engines. Have had lot of friends who were driving in a water logged area, engine sucked in water. For a friends Honda civic the bill was 4.5 lacs and insurer refused to cover it as flood cover wasn't included in the conditions. German cars tend to suck in water more easily than the japanese and the bills are huge.

All the best.
Old 29th June 2013, 10:00   #3570
BHPian

Anyone has any news on new Ford Fiesta offers? I am looking at it after being put off by the Ecosport's 180 day waiting period.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks