Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2013, 08:02   #3691
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Exchange bonus already on the Verito 'compact sedan' !
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.jpg  

Last edited by ramzsys : 12th July 2013 at 08:07.
Old 12th July 2013, 09:52   #3692
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Did anyone see the Hyundai ad about offers across their range yesterday? The Elantra had a starting EMI of about 15k and the Santa Fe 20k. What am I missing and does anyone have any ideas what this offer is all about?
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-104_104_201_03_hyundai_16x32.jpg  

sharninder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2013, 11:34   #3693
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
He is getting Ritz vxi for 4.75 otr, with extended warranty and 0 dep policy. He booked one today.

That's a killer price. Can you please ask him to share the break-up?
Old 12th July 2013, 11:35   #3694
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanish View Post
Thanks Nilesh! I am targeting a figure close to 9.5 and some major discounts on alloys/arm rest/park sensor. Put together it should reach a little above 2lakhs. If the discount stay put at 1.5L as offered now, I will have a rethink

Another point is, one dealer who actually quoted the least will get the booking money from me first and then get the car from Ford's plant, others have already ordered and cars are on the way to reach in a few days. So I will have to make a point with the first guy, if I settle with them, that I will buy only if the car they order for me is all good in terms of damages from pests or fading paint/dashboard etc, otherwise return the booking amount with out any negation.

Who ever in this forum has past experience of picking an old make like this, please share the experience after getting it. Like Nilesh mentioned, issues with electrical parts/paint/dashboard. That could help people like me to have a checklist during the PDI.
The quote of 9.5 lacs seems too hard to resist. I have booked Ecosport Titanium and that's in same range, but the wait is killing me, plus the standard concern of lesser space. Thinking of taking a TD for Fiesta now. Will be tracking your updates.
Old 12th July 2013, 12:41   #3695
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharninder View Post
Did anyone see the Hyundai ad about offers across their range yesterday? The Elantra had a starting EMI of about 15k and the Santa Fe 20k. What am I missing and does anyone have any ideas what this offer is all about?
You are missing the little asterisk next to the EMI amount. The EMI is only for the first year of the 5 year period. That means it is a step-up EMI plan. Otherwise, there is no way to cover the 15 lac + price of an Elantra over 5 years, even with a 20% down payment.
Old 12th July 2013, 12:46   #3696
BHPian

Hi, What is the best deal going on Vento Highline 1.6 diesel in mumbai.
Old 12th July 2013, 13:26   #3697
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post

That's a killer price. Can you please ask him to share the break-up?
Surely, i'll ask him to let me know the break-up. Once I get to know, i'll post it
Old 12th July 2013, 14:25   #3698
BHPian

I renegotiated the deal for the Rapid and got the following:

Actual OTR for Elegance TDi (including Skoda Drive Assure & Extended 3rd and 4th year warranty) 12.18L.

Price after discount - 11.4L (includes 3M paint protection, 4D premium mats, mudflaps, parking sensors).

I got the following accessories at a discounted price.

45K for Green Hiwe Touch screen player (DVD, bluetooth, GPS, rear view camera etc) + leather seat covers. Actual price for both is 64K(48K + 16K). So effectively about 19K discount on the above accessories. Taking delivery in second week of August.
Old 12th July 2013, 15:04   #3699
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
I renegotiated the deal for the Rapid and got the following:

Actual OTR for Elegance TDi (including Skoda Drive Assure & Extended 3rd and 4th year warranty) 12.18L.

Price after discount - 11.4L (includes 3M paint protection, 4D premium mats, mudflaps, parking sensors).

I got the following accessories at a discounted price.

45K for Green Hiwe Touch screen player (DVD, bluetooth, GPS, rear view camera etc) + leather seat covers. Actual price for both is 64K(48K + 16K). So effectively about 19K discount on the above accessories. Taking delivery in second week of August.
Thats a great deal you have worked out buddy, what colour did you opt for?
Old 12th July 2013, 15:10   #3700
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerpb View Post
Hi, What is the best deal going on Vento Highline 1.6 diesel in mumbai.
Volkswagen are running the fully loaded offer. I think it applies to the Vento highline as well. 3 years of warranty+insurance+servicing is free if I understood the ad correctly.
Old 12th July 2013, 15:36   #3701
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyasachetan View Post

Thats a great deal you have worked out buddy, what colour did you opt for?
Booked a may 2013 flash red elegance tdi. The interior leather will be ivory which goes well with the flash red.
Old 13th July 2013, 11:15   #3702
BHPian

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing an XUV 500 W8 or W8 AWD, any offers available ?? Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks
Old 13th July 2013, 12:08   #3703
BHPian

I am getting an offer of 1.5 lakhs discount on the Fiesta Style AT. The car was manufactured in 2012 and is only available in white. I am pushing for 2 lakhs discount to make it around 8.6 OTR in Delhi.

Two quick questions.
1. Any idea if this would be the right price / discount?
2. What to check in the car coz it has been lying idle in the stock yard for many months now?

Would appreciate any help.
Old 13th July 2013, 12:20   #3704
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ess_a View Post
I am getting an offer of 1.5 lakhs discount on the Fiesta Style AT. The car was manufactured in 2012 and is only available in white. I am pushing for 2 lakhs discount to make it around 8.6 OTR in Delhi.

Two quick questions.
2. What to check in the car coz it has been lying idle in the stock yard for many months now?

I don't think Ford is running any offers on their cars currently, so in all probability its just the dealer trying to clear his inventory.

It sounds like a good deal considering the equipment on offer on the new Fiesta.

You should check for the rubber parts. The heat and moisture have quite an effect on the rubber parts.
Check underbody for signs of rust.
Make sure its not some test drive car. The odometer and the tyre wear you should tell you about this.
Also check for dents and scratches.
Note down the VIN and run it through a decoder to know the exact month and year of manufacture.
Old 13th July 2013, 13:17   #3705
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ess_a View Post

Two quick questions.

I too am finalizing a similar deal with Bangalore dealers. The final discount I heard from one of dealership is 1.5L for style AT as in your case. But I am sure it will reach 2Lakh. At Bangalore prices it should reach 9.4L after discounts as the current on road price per dealer is 11.40L. But another point to mention here is, the new AutoCar magazine's pricing shows 11.2L onrad. so probably Ford has already cut down the price by 20K for style AT. If that is the case the after discount price for Bangalore should reach 9.2Lakh (after 2L discount). I am not hurrying to take the decision as these people are not straight forward in revealing actual discount nor does Ford publishes the discounts. But in all probability expecting a 2L discount on a 2012 make should be ideal. Anything less I may rethink

Now for the aging part, I believe the main components to rotten are rubber beading on the door rims, dash board plastic, tires and a chance of pests like rats cutting electrical wires etc. Out of these, tires can be changed and functioning of electrical equipment can guarantee no pest attack to an extend. The rest is left to luck

Most Viewed