Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2013, 09:25   #3721
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
I have been offered this from VV Palace Cross for Vento TDI Highline.

Free Insurance from Bajaj
Cash Discount of 10k
Corp Discount of 8k
Negotiating Free Essential Pack
Discount of Rs. 1,100 on Drive Assure (0% Dep Insurance )

Ex Showroom Price after Discount = Rs. 9,80,912
RTO Tax = Rs. 1,52,434 (15.54%)
RTO Charges = Rs. 10,000
Thanks CRV2010. I got your PM and i will buzz Ravi to check on the cash discount. I have opted for their "Fully Loaded" offer which includes

Loan @ 10.5% interest for a 4 Year tenure
Free Insurance for 3 Years
Free Extended Warranty (Rs 11,436)
Option of AMC payable in EMI (Rs 792 PM for a 4 Year Loan Tenure)

I also got them to offer the Essential Pack for free (Rs 3192)

Corporate discount was offered but unfortunately my company is not listed with VW :(

So the OnRoad price now stands at Rs 11,65,300
Old 16th July 2013, 11:07   #3722
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech58 View Post
Nice deal you seem to have got there.

LHS Mirror does not come as standard equipment on Alto?
Nope, this isn't standard on Alto800 lxi version, only on Vxi.
Old 16th July 2013, 11:18   #3723
BHPian

I am in the process of buying a Vento AT in Pune, this is the deal that I am being offered:

Ex Showroom: 982,761
RTO: 89,348
Handling Charges: 5,325
Extended Warranty: 11,025
Add for 0 Dep Ins: 8,402
Mats + Mud Flaps: 0
Sub Total: 1,096,861

Corp Discount: -9,000
Cash Discount: -10,000
Exchange Bonus: -20,000
Total: 1,057,861

They are also offering 110,000 for my '04 Getz with 46,000 Km that is in very good mechanical condition and fair cosmetic condition

My concern (and the sticking point) is that the difference between comprehensive and zero dep insurance at Bajaj Allianz (their vendor) is only INR 4K (verified thru 2 quotes from BA, online and over the phone), however they are insisting on charging me 8.5K.

While it is a small amount, a 100% profit on a service for which they provide no value add is obscene.

Any suggestions on how I might get them to agree to a more reasonable number for the insurance upgrade?
Old 16th July 2013, 11:24   #3724
BHPian

@awarty, you have not mentioned Insurance. Is that waived off? Can you not opt for Dep Insurance directly from Bajaj instead of from the dealer?
Old 16th July 2013, 11:28   #3725
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
Ex Showroom Price after Discount = Rs. 9,80,912
RTO Tax = Rs. 1,52,434 (15.54%)
RTO Charges = Rs. 10,000
I guess the RTO charges are bit steep. Usually it is around 5K range (which by itself is high), may be you can try negotiating on that.
Old 16th July 2013, 11:34   #3726
BHPian

@mpksuhas, i argued that with the VW SA and he mentioned that high fee is due to a recent mandate that the vehicle be driven to the RTO for registration. I was not entirely convinced with that argument since i have the price list from almost all dealers from different brands and VW seems to be charging the highest RTO charges for their C2 segment sedan.
Old 16th July 2013, 12:05   #3727
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ess_a View Post
I am getting an offer of 1.5 lakhs discount on the Fiesta Style AT. The car was manufactured in 2012 and is only available in white. I am pushing for 2 lakhs discount to make it around 8.6 OTR in Delhi.

Two quick questions.
1. Any idea if this would be the right price / discount?
2. What to check in the car coz it has been lying idle in the stock yard for many months now?

Would appreciate any help.
Have you got any new quote from the dealer? After several follow-up convesation with the dealer I am still getting the same quote of 1.5Lakh discount. They are ready to give some additional discounts on the accessories. But without heavy disocunts on accessories the total discount won't reach 2Lakhs. My guess is the total discount may reach 1.7Lakh at the max. A bit confused on making the decision.
Old 16th July 2013, 12:50   #3728
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanish View Post

Have you got any new quote from the dealer? After several follow-up convesation with the dealer I am still getting the same quote of 1.5Lakh discount. They are ready to give some additional discounts on the accessories. But without heavy disocunts on accessories the total discount won't reach 2Lakhs. My guess is the total discount may reach 1.7Lakh at the max. A bit confused on making the decision.
Nopes. Nothing new as of now. Getting 8.9 lakhs OTR offer. But I am waiting for the car to reach the showroom. They don't have a test drive vehicle, so planning to check the same car that would be available. It would take a week I guess.
Old 16th July 2013, 12:52   #3729
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godhatesmyguts View Post
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing an XUV 500 W8 or W8 AWD, any offers available ?? Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks
got a call from india garage, bangalore few days back. They were telling that "we can give discounts". Not explored more since I have delayed my purchase for few more months.

If you approach the dealer directly, they may give discounts
Old 16th July 2013, 16:38   #3730
BHPian

Got a call from Tata motors about the 2012 model Safari . Here are the quotes I got from the Tata and Mahindra Dealerships :

1)Tata Safari VX 2012 : 2,50,000
2)Tata Safari GX 2012 : 1,60,000
3)Tata Safari EX 2012 : 40,000
4)Tata Safari VX 2012 : 40,000

At 2.5 l off on the top model , I was really tempted. Then came the news from the dealership, "Sir, VX is sold out. No model left in Delhi/NCR" . I was like, why call me if you do not have the car.GX is still available though.

1)Mahindra Scorpio VLX 2013 /Captain seats : Approx 30k
2)XUV W6 : 28k +25k(Change in excise)

I am confused as all of them are at the same range. I am tempted towards the XUV but Safari is a looker !!
Old 17th July 2013, 07:43   #3731
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hishetty View Post
Hi man_and-machine
Are you sure the B'lore Ex-showroom for Vento Highline TDI is 9,71,900?
Called VW Whitefield yesterday and they too quoted an Ex-showroom price of Rs 9,99,912.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hishetty View Post
Thanks CRV2010. I got your PM and i will buzz Ravi to check on the cash discount.
Even VW Whitefield confirmed about the Rs 10K cash discount but its applicable only if you do not opt for their 'Fully Loaded' scheme.
Old 17th July 2013, 12:08   #3732
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ess_a View Post
Nopes. Nothing new as of now. Getting 8.9 lakhs OTR offer. But I am waiting for the car to reach the showroom. They don't have a test drive vehicle, so planning to check the same car that would be available. It would take a week I guess.
I had send a query to the Ford India MD's email id asking about the availability of Titanium AT. After several days, some one from the sales team called me up a few minutes ago and confirmed that a batch of Titanium AT's are in production and they will be dispatching newly built ones in a short period of time. However he was reluctant to give me a time frame. But per him, after the units are made it usually take about 4 days to start dispatches to dealers. So my guess is, it should be available in few days to a couple of weeks time. For me Titanium makes more sense, as the difference of prices is just 60K. Yes, you won't get the 1.5L kind of discount on the new ones but still the features in Titanium are enough to justify itself. So I will wait for some more time
Old 17th July 2013, 13:58   #3733
Senior - BHPian

Latest price list of the Nissan Micra which I got through email today. The prices are in Pune for both Petrol and Diesel.

MlCRA MC DIESEL _PRICELIST.pdf

MlCRA MC PETROL _PRICELIST.pdf

The options/trims/features of the cars can be seen in this post here -
Brochure
W.A.G.7 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th July 2013, 14:47   #3734
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Latest price list of the Nissan Micra which I got through email today. The prices are in Pune for both Petrol and Diesel.

Attachment 1112139

Attachment 1112140

The options/trims/features of the cars can be seen in this post here -
Brochure
Thanks for sharing the price list. There is so much of non-sense in the price list.

1) Registration + Handling charges - 89,907/-
2) Nissan Genuine Accessories - 9,956/- (Why do i need 10k worth accessories on the top-end XV Premium???)
3) Paint Protection - 3,750/-
4) HAPPY PACKAGE - 3,998/- ???
5) H.P.A. - 100/- ???

8,70,000/- INR On road Pune is quite expensive I feel. Is it really worth so much?
Old 17th July 2013, 15:08   #3735
BHPian

At 8.7 lac for a hatch like Nissan Micra is quite expensive.
Now a days it is a scam of offering Accessories in the on road price calculation.
Though it is not mandatory.

At that price one can buy a Ertiga or more specious hatch like i20 Diesel etc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks