Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2013, 15:15   #3736
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
There is so much of non-sense in the price list.
There always will be, but then which manufacturer price list does not have it. It is for those gullible customers who get fleeced by the wonderful usage of English language in the glossy brochures.

Concentrate on the exshowroom + LBT + registration cost. Rest all are money making attempts. I was told by one of the SA that the dealer gets to pocket around 10K for every registration even after cutting the RTO guy's deal.
Old 17th July 2013, 20:12   #3737
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Received this in my Inbox today :-

Quote:
A New attractive offer from Volkswagen has come on Polo & Vento all Models (except Polo Auto Transmission). “FULLY LOADED SCHEME” for the month of July 2013, this is through Volkswagen Finance, if the customer takes the loan for 3 Years, he can get 3 Years Free Comprehensive Insurance + Free 3rd Year Extended Warranty + Free 3 Years Road Side Assistance + Optional 3 Years Maintenance (paid - gets included in the emi).

Rate of interest is @ 10.99%, Tenure 3 Years, Loan Amount 80% on Ex Showroom Price.

In addition to the above offer, Special Corporate Discount & Exchange Bonus (if applicable) can also be availed.
PM me if you need the contact details of the SA.
Old 17th July 2013, 20:25   #3738

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post

Big bull, I am negotiating as well, if you would like, I can approach the dealer I am talking about you as well. We might get better deals together. I am buying AT in Mumbai. Private message me your number if you are comfortable to do so.
Hello click .. Sure but I can't for some reason PM you.. Can you please PM me and we can take this forward ..
Old 18th July 2013, 07:46   #3739
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbull83 View Post

Hello click .. Sure but I can't for some reason PM you.. Can you please PM me and we can take this forward ..
When I tried to pm you, I got a msg that you can't or have opted not to revive pm. Funny. Anyways email me your contact info at wickedpirate@hotmail.com.
Old 18th July 2013, 08:53   #3740
BHPian

Offers seen in kerala newspaper, this was published last week also. I have no further details. Oops I guess I uploaded same photo many times
Attached Images

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th July 2013 at 10:52.
Old 18th July 2013, 14:48   #3741
BHPian

There was offer on polo diesel too.75k off,blue,black,silver and contact number is 9895764026, I have nothing to do with this but while I uploaded it multiple copies appeared and the photo of this offer got removed while editing by moderators.
Old 18th July 2013, 15:38   #3742
BHPian

What's the current offer on Ertiga petrol version in Mumbai. I'm planning to get one hence wanted to check before negotiations start.
Old 18th July 2013, 16:04   #3743
BHPian

Some offers from Chevrolet in todays Hindustan Times in Mumbai
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-chev.jpg  

Old 18th July 2013, 21:09   #3744
BHPian

I just received a call from a south indian VW dealership from where I bought a Phaeton in march, last year. The guy offered 2.25 lakhs discount in a VW Passat.
Old 19th July 2013, 23:44   #3745
BHPian

Just went to a Skoda dealership in south Delhi and below is what I was offered:
On Fabia 2013:
  • Either cash discount of Rs. 70,000
  • Or free insurance and service for 4 years (you effectively only pay for diesel)
On Laura 2012 stock:
  • Rs 2.00.000 off on L&K model
  • Rs. 1.20,000 off on Ambiente model
I was also told, they could further sweeten the deal on finalizing the car (albeit only just). Keeping in little more patience would fetch more discounts on Laura as the SA said new Octavia should come in showrooms by the end of Aug'13.

Friends, I need an advise on should I trade in my 20k 2011 Swift Dzire VDi for a Skoda Fabia (Rs. 7.7 lacs on road w/o discounts) or Hyundai i20 Asta Diesel (Offers yet to be confirmed)
Thanks in advance
the_dark_knight is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2013, 09:30   #3746
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
Just went to a Skoda dealership in south Delhi and below is what I was offered:
On Fabia 2013:
[*]Either cash discount of Rs. 70,000[*]Or free insurance and service for 4 years (you effectively only pay for diesel)On Laura 2012 stock:
[*]Rs 2.00.000 off on L&K model[*]Rs. 1.20,000 off on Ambiente modelI was also told, they could further sweeten the deal on finalizing the car (albeit only just). Keeping in little more patience would fetch more discounts on Laura as the SA said new Octavia should come in showrooms by the end of Aug'13.

Friends, I need an advise on should I trade in my 20k 2011 Swift Dzire VDi for a Skoda Fabia (Rs. 7.7 lacs on road w/o discounts) or Hyundai i20 Asta Diesel (Offers yet to be confirmed)
Thanks in advance
Why do you want to change from a multijet diesel sedan with more space than a hatchback and good service to 1. Outdated car, 3 cylinder engine (fabia) 2. Expensive and one with handling issues, compared to your current ride??? All this when you have only done 20k in it.
milu2fast is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2013, 10:37   #3747
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by milu2fast View Post
Why do you want to change from a multijet diesel sedan with more space than a hatchback and good service to 1. Outdated car, 3 cylinder engine (fabia) 2. Expensive and one with handling issues, compared to your current ride??? All this when you have only done 20k in it.

If you want a new set of wheels, get another Swift, or in case you need a boot the Desire.

I feel that Swift and Innova are two vehicles which have no direct replacement.
Aroy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th July 2013, 11:15   #3748
Senior - BHPian

If any Chennai member is interested in buying a Storme there is a March and April 2013 Lx with VST motors and discounts upto 45-50k should be possible (of this 30k is loyalty bonus if you already own a Tata car in the family)
Old 20th July 2013, 22:43   #3749
Distinguished - BHPian

Ford's Monsoon Dhamaka offer, via email to me.

Valid for three days only - 20th to 22nd July, 2013 - i.e., today, tomorrow & Monday.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.gif
Old 21st July 2013, 13:11   #3750
BHPian

Fiat is offering 1Lakh as Exchange Bonus on Linea, does this apply even for T-jet ?

Update : Called Aadya Motors and they said its only for Multijet. A flat 1 Lakh Exchange Bonus / Discount just by proving a photo copy of RC Book or Insurance of your any existing car.

Last edited by CRV2010 : 21st July 2013 at 13:17.

Most Viewed