Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:19   #3826
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Festive Bonanza

The New Fiesta 1.5 Diesel, in the fully loaded Titanium (O) trim, is a superb offer, especially for folks who love driving.

Cheers,

Jay
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:35   #3827
Senior - BHPian

Looks like stock clearance to me, sounds too good to be true.
Obviously most of it might be old stock from the past year.
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:43   #3828
BHPian

This came in an email to me from the dealer.
They keep sending me offers as in recent past, I was on a lookout for new car and had visited them for figo and classic models.
This offer might be on old stock.
Someone may check by calling the given numbers.

Cheers..!!
Old 2nd August 2013, 16:47   #3829
BHPian

Is this offer for Diesel model?
If yes then this is the time to buy a Ford.

There is a big gap between New Fiesta, Eco sport & Ford Endeavour.
Ford should bring in some MUV in Ertiga range or place it below Innova price.
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:05   #3830
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
Is this offer for Diesel model?
If yes then this is the time to buy a Ford.

There is a big gap between New Fiesta, Eco sport & Ford Endeavour.
Ford should bring in some MUV in Ertiga range or place it below Innova price.
by looking at the advert, it seems the offer on Figo is on Diesel models as Figo- D is mentioned.
on others I guess its the petrol variants.
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:11   #3831
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeem View Post
The brio without airbags costs about 4.0 - 4.4L (depending on the state) ex showroom...
I think he is looking for AT option (shortlisted Astar AT). Brio AT will touch 7L region.

-BJ
bj96 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:46   #3832
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
The brio without airbags costs about 4.0 - 4.4L (depending on the state) ex showroom.
Thanks Bluebeem. I had checked the Brio price earlier. It crosses 7L for the Auto version. If there is a difference of just within 50K, I definitely would have gone for it. Let me check the prices again for the Brio and Micra. They sure are far better than the Automatic A star. But what I got to know as of yet, are way pricier. I'll surely check the prices again for both of these.
In my search, the A Star Automatic was the cheapest automatic available here.
ps : Thanks bj96. You are right. Needs to be a AT.

Last edited by yogibear007 : 2nd August 2013 at 17:48.
Old 2nd August 2013, 17:56   #3833
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibear007 View Post
I'm looking out to replace my Alto with automatic A start or the likes. Would have liked to go for Brio or Micra but both are out of my budget. Alto seems to be the choice. Got a quote of 5.4L on road after haggling. Anybody got any idea what should be the price for A Star Auto ? This for Thane/Mumbai registration.
Any deals going on at present on this model or any auto hatch back model?
Hi,
Check prices of the I10 auto mid variant, they are offering good deals on the car.
Old 2nd August 2013, 18:01   #3834
BHPian

Quote:

Thanks Bluebeem. I had checked the Brio price earlier. It crosses 7L for the Auto version. If there is a difference of just within 50K, I definitely would have gone for it. Let me check the prices again for the Brio and Micra. They sure are far better than the Automatic A star. But what I got to know as of yet, are way pricier. I'll surely check the prices again for both of these.
In my search, the A Star Automatic was the cheapest automatic available here.
ps : Thanks bj96. You are right. Needs to be a AT.
If you don't mind me asking, any specific reason u wanna go for an AUTO ONLY?

Let me put this in perspective. If u plan to sell this car 3-4 years down the line, you will actually come out on top if u buy a brio over an A star.

The resale value of an A Star is pathetic to say the least. Plus it's a dated model.

The overall ownership cost of the brio is far far lesser than a Maruti. And the resale of brio will be way higher than an A star.
Old 2nd August 2013, 18:14   #3835
Senior - BHPian

It might be the 2012 models then, I got 2013 at 5.8 for zxi.
Old 2nd August 2013, 18:28   #3836
BHPian

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, any specific reason u wanna go for an AUTO ONLY? The overall ownership cost of the brio is far far lesser than a Maruti. And the resale of brio will be way higher than an A star.
Every time I drive on clogged roads, I curse and think of an automatic. Have a bigger one for my office commute which is manual too. Use the Alto for weekends and small trips plus family also uses the Alto and finds gear shifting a little too tedious so I end up acting as driver on weekends again for all of them. Hence desperately trying to convert to an automatic now. Since this is a weekend/small trip second family car, don't really need any fancy one paying huge money. If I go higher, will be tempted to change over to better and bigger manual brand and again stuck with the same daily cursing
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyasachetan View Post
Hi,
Check prices of the I10 auto mid variant, they are offering good deals on the car.
Will definitely check out the i10 option also Chetan. But last time I saw it on the net, there was a huge difference of price in A Star and i10. In fact, i10 was in the league of Brio and Micra.
Old 2nd August 2013, 19:20   #3837
BHPian

Quote:

Every time I drive on clogged roads, I curse and think of an automatic. Have a bigger one for my office commute which is manual too. Use the Alto for weekends and small trips plus family also uses the Alto and finds gear shifting a little too tedious so I end up acting as driver on weekends again for all of them. Hence desperately trying to convert to an automatic now. Since this is a weekend/small trip second family car, don't really need any fancy one paying huge money. If I go higher, will be tempted to change over to better and bigger manual brand and again stuck with the same daily cursing

Will definitely check out the i10 option also Chetan. But last time I saw it on the net, there was a huge difference of price in A Star and i10. In fact, i10 was in the league of Brio and Micra.
Hi Yogi,
Brio auto is only available in the top of the line trim V, however I10 auto is available in mid variant as well making it cheaper and my friend who bought it last month got a good deal on it in terms of exchange bonus and cash discount.
Old 2nd August 2013, 23:20   #3838

Hi! Can someone advice as to what can be a good deal to be had on a new 530d?
Old 4th August 2013, 03:16   #3839
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribal View Post
Hi! Can someone advice as to what can be a good deal to be had on a new 530d?
According to the august issue of autocar magazine , discounts upto 5 lakh rupees are to be had on all the variants of bmw 5 series.
Old 4th August 2013, 14:09   #3840
Senior - BHPian

Anyone aware of any deals going on for cruze. LT or LTZ model. Manual transmission.

A cousin considering it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks