Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2013, 14:33   #3841
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Anyone aware of any deals going on for cruze. LT or LTZ model. Manual transmission.

A cousin considering it.
Hi harshal,

I have already posted in one of the previous posts that there is a 80-90k off on the cruze, depending on loyalty bonus, corp discount, and some other things. There was a company offer till 31st july for sure. Just to be certain, why don't you mail the company if there are any offers still going on.

Thanks,
Simple_car
Old 4th August 2013, 21:44   #3842
BHPian

For cruze discounts if ur from delhi u can contact me for the best deal

We just bot a spark lt petrol for 3.65 on road delhi after exchanging an 800.

Note from Support:
1. Please share such information in the public forum for the benifit of everyone.
2. Please type in proper English. bot is not an English word.

Thanks,
Support Team

Last edited by mobike008 : 5th August 2013 at 11:46. Reason: You mean...Cruze?
Old 4th August 2013, 23:46   #3843
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja_ys View Post
For cruise discounts if ur from delhi u can contact me for the best deal
Hi do share the best deal available on the Cruze in Delhi. Feel free to share it here or you can PM me.
Old 5th August 2013, 00:41   #3844
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg25 View Post
Just spoke to BMW infiniti Mumbai

Best on road for X1 2.0d 31L (vs list of 35.5L)
Best on road for 320d 32.5L (vs list of 37.1L)
Was this also a july only offer? Also, any idea on what discounts are available on the X3?
Old 5th August 2013, 00:47   #3845
BHPian

X1 offer has been sweetened further in August. Don't know about the X3
Old 5th August 2013, 11:11   #3846
BHPian

Guys need urgent advise. What are the current discounts on Brio?
Old 5th August 2013, 12:30   #3847
BHPian

UPDATE ON MUMBAI BMW DISCOUNTS:
[1]On 520d, there's a Rs5,00,000 discount on the Rs49,50,000 on road price
[2]On 320d base model there's a Rs3,00,000 discount on the Rs35,00,000 on road
[3]X1 price on road is Rs33,80,000 and they're offering 3,00,000 off
Old 5th August 2013, 12:37   #3848
Senior - BHPian

Chevrolet Independence Day Offer
To celebrate 66 years of India’s freedom, Chevrolet is proud to present the “Independence Day” offer*. Now avail discounts of up to Rs. 66,000 on our impressive carlines**.

So go ahead, feel the freedom of the open roads with Chevrolet!

*Valid till 15th August 2013

**Offer applicable on Spark, Beat (D), Beat (P), Cruze, SAIL Hatchback (P) and SAIL Sedan (P) only

Beat (P)
Benefits of up to Rs. 66,000

Beat (D)
Benefits of up to Rs. 60,000

Spark
Benefits of up to Rs. 58,00

SAIL HB (P)
Benefits of up to Rs. 33,000

SAIL NB (P)
Benefits of up to Rs. 35,000

Cruze
Benefits of up to Rs. 45,000

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-chevy.jpg
h@r$h@l is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th August 2013, 19:29   #3849
nmo
BHPian

Here is a stock clearance deal available from Fiat on their 2012 Leana / Punto (both Petrol and Diesel) that are being picked from Tata dealers to clear their inventory.

Cash Discount on Linea: Rs 1.6 Lacs - Rs 2 Lacs

Cash Discount on Punto: Rs 1.5 Lacs - Rs 1.7 Lacs

This is a circuitous transaction which is routed through current Fiat dealers who pick up the stock lying from Tata dealers. There are 40 vehicles lying all across India.

I have just booked one Fiat Linea Petrol 2012 Dynamic 1.4 (Manufacturing date: Jan '12) which is costing me around Rs 7.5 Lacs OTR Mumbai.

In addition to the 3 year standard Fiat warranty that is applicable from date of invoicing (July 30th), I have taken 2 year extended warranty so I am covered for 5 years. The dealer has changed the Exide battery with a brand new Amaron battery and 3M Under Body protection / Paint protection has been provided as additional freebies.

I also took a Bharti Axa Zero Dep Insurance Policy online with Invoice price protection and its cost is included in the price as well as 4.5% Octroi that is payable for Mumbai registration.

Since Mumbai dealers were only willing to go upto Rs 1.6 Lacs as cash discount, I closed the deal with a Nagpur dealer who offered Rs 2 Lacs as the cash discount. I may have to pay the cost of transportation from Nagpur to Mumbai.

In case, any of you are interested, you could PM me as there is limited inventory and not all variants / colours are available. Please note that I do not have any commercial interest in the deal and you will finally have to deal directly with the dealer. I can only help in terms of getting you info in case any vehicle is available in your city under this deal. To check on the price of a new vehicle, you could check with a fiat dealer for the current OTR price. The discount offered is applicable on the current OTR price.

Please note that there are NO TJets available in this deal as that has been re-launched this year and Tata dealers cleared their 2011 inventory in March '13 by offering hefty discounts.
nmo is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th August 2013, 23:01   #3850
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmo View Post
Here is a stock clearance deal available from Fiat on their 2012 Leana / Punto (both Petrol and Diesel) that are being picked from Tata dealers to clear their inventory.

Cash Discount on Linea: Rs 1.6 Lacs - Rs 2 Lacs

Cash Discount on Punto: Rs 1.5 Lacs - Rs 1.7 Lacs

Any idea if any Delhi ncr dealer has old stock of mjd emotion ? That 2 lakhs off on a Linea is tempting.
Old 5th August 2013, 23:45   #3851
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Here is a stock clearance deal available from Fiat on their 2012 Leana / Punto (both Petrol and Diesel) that are being picked from Tata dealers to clear their inventory.....
Thanks! Any delicious offers in Bangalore?
Old 6th August 2013, 02:59   #3852
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the booking. Alongside the battery get all of the fluids changed i.e. the engine oil, coolant, gearbox oil, hydraulic fluid(brake, clutch & steering) and then change out the tires. These liquids have been in the car for a shade over an year and a half and it is best to change them as they would be close to the end of their optimum service period/life. The gearbox oil may be a bit of a stretch but the others definitely. I would recommend changing the tires too. The old stock (cars) usually remain parked in a fixed spot, thereby all of the car's weight is exerted on a single patch of the tire at all times. This causes undue stresses to develop on the sidewalls and the skeleton of the patch that is carrying the weight over extended periods and weakens them prematurely. Rather than finding out about these weak spots & resulting inner fractures out in the great open it is better to change the tires. In fact I got all of the above done when I got myself a Jet last year except for the battery. The vehicle started at half crank and since I wanted to be rid of Exide at the earliest, I refused a replacement (the dealer was more than willing to change it) and instead got them to switch out the spark plugs and the air filter element.

Drive the car from Nagpur to Bombay, there is no better way of getting to know your new ride than by actually riding and that too on a longish trip.

You can post the available stock details here, there is no harm in that. I myself have been toying with the idea of getting a Punto sports, if one can still be found.

The last of the pristine TJets with 'H' on their odos were flown away last year itself. Those that were sold this year were the ones that no one wanted for various reasons.

Quote:
I have just booked one Fiat Linea Petrol 2012 Dynamic 1.4 (Manufacturing date: Jan '12) which is costing me around Rs 7.5 Lacs OTR Mumbai.

Since Mumbai dealers were only willing to go upto Rs 1.6 Lacs as cash discount, I closed the deal with a Nagpur dealer who offered Rs 2 Lacs as the cash discount. I may have to pay the cost of transportation from Nagpur to Mumbai.

In case, any of you are interested, you could PM me as there is limited inventory and not all variants / colours are available.

Please note that there are NO TJets available in this deal as that has been re-launched this year and Tata dealers cleared their 2011 inventory in March '13 by offering hefty discounts.
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th August 2013, 09:21   #3853
Distinguished - BHPian

BMW India hikes prices, Mercedes Benz to follow soon.

Quote:
BMW and the iconic MINI - will increase prices by as much as 5% from August 15, across its product range.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/21634139.cms
Old 6th August 2013, 09:54   #3854
BHPian

Quote:
In case, any of you are interested, you could PM me as there is limited inventory and not all variants / colours are available.
Unable to email you. Is there any other way I can contact you? I am in Pune and in the market for a sedan.
Old 6th August 2013, 12:25   #3855
BHPian

I have been discussing with a couple of Hyundai dealers in Bangalore for discounts on i10 Era 1.1 variant and here's what I am getting:

Normal On Road Price in Bangalore (incl extended warranty) - INR 5.08 lacs
Price offered for booking in August (incl extended warranty) - INR 4.55 lacs

The same dealer is offering Magna 1.1 at INR 4.73 lacs and Magna 1.2 at ~4.85 lacs.

The discounts include the following:

- Free Insurance (~INR 16k)
- Cash Discount (INR 12k)
- Loyalty Bonus (INR 25k) as I own a Hyundai car

Additionally, standard freebies such as perfume, idol etc are being offered.

Do you think this is a good offer for an i10? I am trying to extract something more in terms of accessories such as remote lock etc. Would it be too optimistic?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks