Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2013, 23:16   #3886
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

[quote=hubolt;3203571]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 599gto View Post
...I think Jetta has a 2 lakh discount on the highline DSG going on, good car, now good pricing too!..

Would like to know your source for this info thanks.
The same friend who bought a Passat, from a dealer at Allahabad, was offered this deal around a month back, I have no idea about discounts and offers in Pune.
Old 10th August 2013, 23:22   #3887
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
Hi,

I am in search of a new car for sometime now , and am unable to make up my mind.Could you let me know ,which city and dealer is giving discounts on jetta highline AT?
On Jetta's the current deal is insurance free + corporate discount + exchange bonus - applicable in Pune .

Last edited by hubolt : 10th August 2013 at 23:25.
hubolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2013, 13:07   #3888
Distinguished - BHPian

May be late - but offer valid till TODAY on Fiesta, New Fiesta & Endy:

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-182acb47ff2e46c6.jpg
Old 11th August 2013, 19:06   #3889
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirthankard77 View Post
I am planning to buy the Duster 85 PS Rxl. Has any body got any information on any offers. I am from Bangalore. Also one question? Do I wait for the Nissan Terrano? Suggestions are welcome.
Got an email from Renault as below. Try asking for more may be and if possible, do wait for Terrano. Atleast the alloys look good to me

Quote:
Dear Member,
Renault would like to wish Happy Eid to you and your family.
This Eid, spread the holiday cheer by gifting yourself or your loved ones a brand new Renault.
Book a Renault and you can win fantastic gifts and benefits worth up to 50,000. You also get additional insurance and exchange benefits with your new car.
Additionally, you have the assurance of a 4 year* warranty as well as a wide network of over 100 showrooms across India. So many reasons for you to buy a Renault, this EID!
ganesc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2013, 21:46   #3890
BHPian

Guys help appreciated!

What discount can i expect on:-

1. Audi Q5 2.0 Tdi 2013

2. Freelander 2 SE 2013

How much should i negotiate?
Old 12th August 2013, 12:47   #3891
Distinguished - BHPian

Fiat's Independence Day deals.

Fiat has launched a ‘Freedom Drive’ programme wherein customers can drive to a location of their choice for three nights in a Fiat.

This offer also includes an exchange package via which customers can avail benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh, and assured gifts on booking the Linea and Punto.

http://www.autocarindia.com/News/353...day-deals.aspx
Old 15th August 2013, 06:51   #3892
ADH

Hi. Just checked out the Toyota Liva on TD. Presently one can negotiate a good discount ( by Toyota standards ) of 42000/- on the petrol Liva , which includes 32000/- as cash and another 10000/- as Exchange bonus. Not a bad deal at all for a very refined car.
Old 16th August 2013, 00:28   #3893
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesc View Post

Got an email from Renault as below. Try asking for more may be and if possible, do wait for Terrano. Atleast the alloys look good to me
I had called Whitefield Renault and they were talking of a gift for booking and nothing more, in the mean time I decided to wait and check out the Terrano.
Old 18th August 2013, 22:48   #3894
BHPian

Hello mates! This time after a lot of research have finalised RITZ ZXI for my wifey who has just learnt to drive. Can you help me with the kind of discounts going on in mumbai for the same?
Also should i wait for the grand i10 before i go ahead with booking Ritz? now that its launch is just around the corner.
Old 18th August 2013, 23:30   #3895
BHPian

Planning to buy BMW 320i(petrol) or audi A4 1.8 tfsi , can anybody please update on current discounts going around. Are there any other suggestion in that segment ?
NOTE looking for a refind petrol automatic.
Old 19th August 2013, 07:45   #3896
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 599gto View Post

My best friend bought a Passat in November last year with a discount of 3.25 lakh, for the price that he paid, the Passat is a brilliant car. I think Jetta has a 2 lakh discount on the highline DSG going on, good car, now good pricing too!

Currently I am looking for a replacement to my 2.5 year old Polo, and every car that appeals to me is ridiculously priced, come to think of it I paid 6.24 lakh OTR for my Polo TDI Trendline, today it costs 6.89 lakh OTR, and nothing has been upgraded! It was severely overpriced when I bought it, now it costs even more.

And lets not start talking about the Swift!

Still researching on a car that's safe and is a more-car-per-rupee proposition! hard to find it seems.
Hi 599,

Can you let me know for which city is the discount being offered on jetta? Any idea on how much is the discount on jetta in hyderabad. As most of the dealers in Hyderabad are not offering much on the AT. I plan to wait till dussera when every dealer will come up with more discounts.
Old 19th August 2013, 14:49   #3897
BHPian

Today in FM radio some weird ad was screaming about 71K discount on i10. This is in Bangalore.
Old 19th August 2013, 15:33   #3898
Senior - BHPian

Today's TOI was full of offers and adverts from Car dealerships. This is the 1st time i came across an advert for T fort. Not really an offer but seems now even T Fort AT is readily available.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-tfort.png The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-x1.png

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-fiat.png

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-swift.png

Regards,
Old 19th August 2013, 17:56   #3899
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
This is the 1st time i came across an advert for T fort. Not really an offer but seems now even T Fort AT is readily available.
Thanks for the info, here goes Chennai dealer's status
1. Harsha Toyota - Super White 4WD, Super White AT, Pearl white 2WD readily available. Rest all colors 10 days waiting.
2. Lanson Toyota - Super White AT, Pearl white 2WD readily available, 4WD any color will be available only by September 9th.
Old 19th August 2013, 18:16   #3900
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Today's TOI was full of offers and adverts from Car dealerships. This is the 1st time i came across an advert for T fort. Not really an offer but seems now even T Fort AT is readily available.

Regards,
Gurgaon it is still 3 months waiting and with elections coming up, I am willing to bet it will only increase.
I got a friend an AT through a contact in 10 days but it was a lot of hassle and was not cheap.

Funny thing is even the Rexton and the Pajero sport command a 2 month wait. One would think with low sales and so much production space lying vacant it would be quicker.

Most Viewed