Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2013, 20:05   #3976
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
There is a 2012 Linea Dynamic MJD available with Tejaswi Motors Hyderabad. Here is the pricing breakup :

2012 Linea dynamic OTR in Hyd - 10.86 lakhs

Cash Discount - 1.2 Lakhs
Got a call from Nagpur dealer giving a similar quote for a 2012 model. He added that if you are a FIAT employee the discount goes upto 1.6 lacs.

Last edited by bigwheelz : 30th August 2013 at 20:16.
Old 30th August 2013, 20:25   #3977
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakishRam View Post
Check this post in ACI. It says 320i is available at 5L discount. Is there a 320i on sale or they meant 328i?
thanks for the info rakishram.
320i is the base petrol model for bmw 3 series , it has a 2 liter 181 bhp petrol motor as opposed to 245bhp motor in 328i. its the same engine as in 520i .
Old 30th August 2013, 21:49   #3978
nmo
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_abarth View Post
There is a 2012 Linea Dynamic MJD available with Tejaswi Motors Hyderabad. Here is the pricing breakup :

2012 Linea dynamic OTR in Hyd - 10.86 lakhs

Cash Discount - 1.2 Lakhs

Total amount less discount - 9.66/- lakhs

The existing offers cannot be clubbed to this model hence that is the last price they can offer.

IMO the 2013 model with the existing discounts (free insurance, 25 K cash discount, 1 Lakh exchange and loyalty bonus) makes more value for money than the former.
@ Abhi: I would agree with you that it does not make any sense to look at 2012 models at this level of discounting. I would suggest you to hold out for a couple of months. With the 2014 Linea due in 6 months from now and Fiat coming up with a stripped down Linea as Linea classic, it is only a matter of time that Fiat would be forced to offer 2013 models at higher discounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheelz View Post
Got a call from Nagpur dealer giving a similar quote for a 2012 model. He added that if you are a FIAT employee the discount goes upto 1.6 lacs.
Wonder why Fiat is passing all Linea 2012 leads to the Nagpur dealer..I was also led to this dealer by Fiat. Probably, he is the only one willing to go through the messy process of picking the cars from other Tata dealers, service them and deliver them to prospective customers.
nmo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2013, 23:36   #3979
BHPian

I contacted my banker today to finance me new 2012 Punto and he refused. He said that no finance company will finance a vehicle that was manufactured a year back. Is it true?
Old 31st August 2013, 09:12   #3980
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhare View Post
I contacted my banker today to finance me new 2012 Punto and he refused. He said that no finance company will finance a vehicle that was manufactured a year back. Is it true?
I think banks will finance any car manufactured within 5 years from the current year
Old 31st August 2013, 10:33   #3981
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat's India strategy revealed. Abarth, Jeep, new Linea & Punto coming. More insi

I am getting a 2013 Linea TJet Emotion with a discount of over 1.15L + Illuminated Door Sills+Reverse Parking sensors in Bangalore. After transferring my NCB, onroad price is approx 9.6L.

Is it worth waiting for all new 2014 Linea or Classic? My budget is 10L.

Today is the last day with above offer. Please advise.

Last edited by djay99 : 31st August 2013 at 10:35.
Old 31st August 2013, 10:54   #3982
BHPian

Quote:
I don't think that's the case

I also bought a 2010 feb make civic in feb 2011. It was financed by UNited bank of india with no hassles. In fact I never mentioned anywhere what make was it. The bank didn't bother asking either.

Same was the case with another car I recently purchased.

Go to another bank. There's no such thing.
Old 31st August 2013, 11:19   #3983
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshdude View Post

I think banks will finance any car manufactured within 5 years from the current year
But not as new, interest rates for used cars are too high
Old 31st August 2013, 11:35   #3984
BHPian

Re: Fiat's India strategy revealed. Abarth, Jeep, new Linea & Punto coming. More insi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
I am getting a 2013 Linea TJet Emotion with a discount of over 1.15L + Illuminated Door Sills+Reverse Parking sensors in Bangalore. After transferring my NCB, onroad price is approx 9.6L.

I think you better go ahead, who knows the Classic might end up stipped off, and I honestly think the facelift linea isn't better than the current one. Except maybe you'll miss on the interior part.

Please do check the car thoroughly before you buy it since it's being offered with a hefty discount. All the best,

Last edited by Eminenttismo : 31st August 2013 at 11:37.
Old 31st August 2013, 11:44   #3985
Senior - BHPian

Tough call from the exterior i think the current Linea will look better than what comes in 2014 , but there are significant changes to the interior which cannot be ignored.... if i was in your shoes , i would have probably gone ahead and bought it , more out of fear that Fiat could stop production of the T-Jet rather than anything else , but that's me - if you think you will regret not getting the latest design and its going to nag you then maybe advisable to wait

The deal as such is good especially with the sills and the parking sensors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post

Old 31st August 2013, 12:14   #3986
Senior - BHPian

Not correct they will do it and i remember very clearly because last year when the discounts on the T-Jet were on , many units available were from 2011 - the one i booked was 2011 as well and my bank had no issue with it whatsoever , it did not even come up as a conversation point.

Quote:
Old 31st August 2013, 12:42   #3987
BHPian

Quote:
How can a bank know the year of manufacturing? No bank ever asks for VIN for loan approval process. Simply go to any bank and apply for a new car loan and you will see that the discussion about year of manufacturing will never come up. Another advice: change your banker. He seems to be either ignorant or disinterested in helping you.
Old 31st August 2013, 12:50   #3988
BHPian

According to Autocar India website, they have listed out discounts available on various cars.

Apparently Audi A4 and A6 have discounts available to the tune of 5Lakhs.

BMW X1, 3 and 5 series have discounts upto 4 to 6 Lakhs.

Since these are by Autocar, my guess is that if we negotiate harder using these discounts as benchmark, some very sweet deals are possible.
rowhun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2013, 21:10   #3989
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheelz View Post
Are there any more 2012 puntos available, dynamic or emotion to be specific and how complicated would it be to get them to Hyderabad.
Old 31st August 2013, 21:56   #3990
nmo
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post
According to Autocar India website, they have listed out discounts available on various cars.

Apparently Audi A4 and A6 have discounts available to the tune of 5Lakhs.

BMW X1, 3 and 5 series have discounts upto 4 to 6 Lakhs.

Since these are by Autocar, my guess is that if we negotiate harder using these discounts as benchmark, some very sweet deals are possible.
Heard that Audi, BMW and Mercedes have increased pricing of their models by upto 5% citing the recent rupee depreciation. That may restrict negotiation ability of potential buyers and sweet deals may soon become a thing of the past at least in the luxury segment.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks