Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2013, 09:03   #4036
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Just saw a renault ad which states that you get upgraded to the next variant of the model (scala,pulse and duster) you book. If this is true without any riders, it's a brilliant move and the timing can't be better as the Ecosport just increased it's price. Will help duster's sales massively!
Old 9th September 2013, 09:31   #4037
BHPian

Great news duster fans. http://www.motoroids.com/renault-2/r...-season-offer/ You get upgraded to the above variant without any additional money paid. If what they say is true then the rx optional pack becomes vfm!

Last edited by D'Artagnan : 9th September 2013 at 09:39.
Old 9th September 2013, 10:03   #4038
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
Current offers for VV Vento this month in Bangalore.

45,000 - Cash Discount
20,000 - Exchange Bonus
Upto 8,000 - Corporate Discount
TOI 8th September ad for Vento @ 0% Rate of Interest.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-vento-0-offer.png  

vijit.gangwar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2013, 10:07   #4039
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
Great news duster fans. http://www.motoroids.com/renault-2/r...-season-offer/ You get upgraded to the above variant without any additional money paid. If what they say is true then the rx optional pack becomes vfm!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlvl View Post
Just saw a renault ad which states that you get upgraded to the next variant of the model (scala,pulse and duster) you book. If this is true without any riders, it's a brilliant move and the timing can't be better as the Ecosport just increased it's price. Will help duster's sales massively!
First, here is a quote from the article:

the Renault StepUp Bonanza also offers a chance to move up the Renault product range when booking the Renault Pulse and Scala RXZ diesel. Customers choosing these high-end variants can either opt to buy the next higher Renault product – the Scala RXE petrol or the Duster RXL diesel, respectively – at the price of their original choice or pay the price of the lower RXL diesel variant of their car instead.

Now, as per my understanding, if we book the Scala RXZ (11.03 lakhs on road, New Delhi) , we can upgrade to Duster RXL (11.05 lakhs on road, Delhi), and NOT the RXL (O), which is over a lakh expensive than the RXL.

This is as per my understanding, but if someone has more information on the matter, kindly share it ASAP!

I have booked the Ecosport Diesel Titanium (O), which now costs 11.05 lakhs on road. So, if the news of upgrading to Duster RXL (O) from RXL is true, I'll head to Renault showroom right away.
Old 9th September 2013, 10:19   #4040
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijit.gangwar View Post

TOI 8th September ad for Vento @ 0% Rate of Interest.
Not running in the Bombay TOI, but then I suppose it will be there by tomorrow. So interestingly they have introduced 0% deal and cut away the 3 years warranty + maintenance + roadside assistance from the last deal.
Old 9th September 2013, 10:34   #4041
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 9th September 2013 at 15:52.
D'Artagnan is offline   Received Infraction
Old 9th September 2013, 12:02   #4042
Senior - BHPian

Got this offer via mail, nothing great though. Its valid till 10th Sept.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-capture20130909115750.jpg
Old 9th September 2013, 16:56   #4043
Senior - BHPian

Renault India launches StepUp offer on the Pulse, Scala & Duster

Link to News Section

Car sales are down and manufacturers aren't too bullish about the impending festive season either, with even Maruti Suzuki's managing director predicting a slow festive season. Even so, the hopeful among car makers keep trying to boost sales with new offers and schemes.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2013-renault-duster.jpg

One such step comes from French automaker Renault, who has rolled out a 9 day StepUp scheme on the Pulse, Scala and Duster. The scheme, which began on the 7th of September, will run until the 15th of September, at Renault dealerships across India, except in states such as Kerala, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh

Under this scheme, car buyers booking a certain variant of a car stand to get upgraded to the next variant, free of cost. Also, car buyers booking top end variants of the Pulse and the Scala will get a chance to upgrade to the Duster at the same price as the top end variants of the top end Pulse/Scala.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2013-renault-pulse.jpg

With the StepUp scheme, Renault seems to have taken cue from airline upgrades, and stuff that usually earns plaudits from air travelers is being applied to car buyers. Sales of Renault cars have been muted for the past couple of months and this is true even of the hot selling Duster SUV.

The advent of the Ford EcoSport has put pressure on sales of the Duster and the StepUp offer could see more Dusters moving off Renault showrooms across the country. The Pulse and the Scala, both badge engineered versions of the Micra hatchback and the Sunny sedan respectively, are faring worse, with the combined sales of both cars averaging well under 1,000 units a month.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2013-renault-scala.jpg

Due to the muted sales, Renault is clubbing a few regular discounts with the new StepUp scheme in order to make its cars more attractive to prospective buyers. Renault offers petrol and diesel variants of the Pulse, Scala and Duster. Most of Renault India's sales come from the diesel variants of these cars. Next year, Renault will expand its product portfolio by launching the Lodgy MPV. Also, an 800cc small car, code-named the A-Entry, is in the works.

Last edited by JayPrashanth : 9th September 2013 at 16:57. Reason: News Link Added
Old 9th September 2013, 17:45   #4044
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmo View Post
@rkhare: Wow. That is a smashing deal if you are getting 2L cash discount on Punto (I thought one could get 1.5 L on 2012 Puntos and 2 L on 2012 Lineas.) Please evaluate this vehicle carefully and close the deal if it checks all boxes. If it does not, please share the details on the forum as I know other members who would also want to evaluate this deal.
Unfortunately Dealer was giving me wrong information. Today I got the VIN number of vehicle and its ends with LMZ. I believe its a Nov 2011 model. Also its not a 90hp but simple emotion.
Current OTR price of emotion in my city is 8.17 and after current offer of approx 65K, I will get it for 7.5L. I personally believe that a 2013 Emotion at 7.5 is much better than 2011 emotion at 6.5.
Moreover, Dealer has lost credibility as till today he was maintaining that its a 2012 car. Now I doubt whether it is a stock car or Demo car.
Just a thought, will FIAT give me warranty on this model. if I hard bargain with dealer for attractive pricing. "Puchne Mein Kya Jata Hai" , Let me try further 1L as discount , had I been in dealers place, would have liquidatet the dead stock.
If any one else keen, this is lying with AS Motors, Gwalior.
Old 9th September 2013, 17:46   #4045
BHPian

Yet again Renault India has reached "Pre Duster Launch" era. Company needs sales very badly. Almost all of their products are "me too" products. I have not seen much Renault Scala and Renault Pulse on Pune roads. Now imagine what would have happened if their Romanian associate Dacia did not have developed Duster.

Hope Renault India will launch facelifted Duster in India very soon.
Old 9th September 2013, 22:48   #4046
nmo
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhare View Post
Just a thought, will FIAT give me warranty on this model. if I hard bargain with dealer for attractive pricing. "Puchne Mein Kya Jata Hai" , Let me try further 1L as discount , had I been in dealers place, would have liquidate the dead stock.
If any one else keen, this is lying with AS Motors, Gwalior.
You will still get Fiat Warranty as this would belong to the unsold stock. I am aware of other 2011 model cars that exist in Fiat inventory. You could use the attached quote as a reference point for trying to get additional discount from the dealer.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-quotation_punto.jpg  

nmo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2013, 22:52   #4047
Senior - BHPian

Called a Renault Dealer to enquire about this step up offer, what the salesman informed me is that if you book the RXE 85 diesel, you need to send a sms to some renault number and depending on a lucky draw, one will either get the step up offer or some assured gifts.

If its the step up offer, you will be offered to upgrade to the RXL 85 diesel, Renault will bear the difference in ex showroom cost and customer will bear the difference in insurance and registration. If you book 85 RXL diesel, you wont be offered a upgrade on 85 RXL (O) but you will be offered an upgrade to 110 RXL.
Cancellation charges for bookings are 5000.

Wish it was a sure shot thing rather that a lucky draw and they could offer 85 RXL (O) if i paid for 85 RXL, would have been ready to bear the difference in insurance and registration costs, wanted a car with ABS and Airbags and 85 RXL (O) fit the bill but need to stick with Ecoport and Ford's attitude for now.
coolboy007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2013, 12:11   #4048
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Called a Renault Dealer to enquire about this step up offer, what the salesman informed me is that if you book the RXE 85 diesel, you need to send a sms to some renault number and depending on a lucky draw, one will either get the step up offer or some assured gifts.

If its the step up offer, you will be offered to upgrade to the RXL 85 diesel, Renault will bear the difference in ex showroom cost and customer will bear the difference in insurance and registration. If you book 85 RXL diesel, you wont be offered a upgrade on 85 RXL (O) but you will be offered an upgrade to 110 RXL.

Wish it was a sure shot thing rather that a lucky draw and they could offer 85 RXL (O) if i paid for 85 RXL, would have been ready to bear the difference in insurance and registration costs, wanted a car with ABS and Airbags and 85 RXL (O) fit the bill but need to stick with Ecoport and Ford's attitude for now.
I'm exactly in the same situation as you are. Booked Ecsport from Harpreet Ford, Moti Nagar on July 7, and no signs of delivery yet. Last Sunday, my SA's team leader told me that May deliveries are currently underway!

I can settle with the duster too, but the 85 RXL barely has any features. This new offer made me jump from my seat but when I inquired, came to know that this is just another "lucky draw".

However, while there is still quite some time for the delivery of my Ecosport, i think that Renault will come with many lucrative offers next months, around Dussehra-Diwali!
Abh1nav is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2013, 12:35   #4049
BHPian

Quote:
I called palace orchards dealer in Bangalore about 15 mins back with the same question. Contrary to your understanding, he confirmed that if i book 85 PS RXL, I will be upgraded to RXL(O) and NOT 110 PS RXL.

Infact, he mentioned a couple of guys who booked the top end model yesterday, got the SMS confirming the top-end model at the price of the variant one-level below (same category). It seems to be a "reaaaaally good" offer. Very tempting indeed
Old 10th September 2013, 12:42   #4050
BHPian

Quote:

OK, so not everyone will be lucky and get this. Also if I book a 110 RXZ will I get the RXZ (O) if I win this?

Should have offered a straight discount instead of this confusing thing. Besides if customer needs to pay insurance and registration costs difference then the amount would be even less.

Perhaps they need another couple of months of dropping sales on the Duster to wake up. Perhaps not.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks