Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2013, 12:42   #4051
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Is this valid for new bookings as well
Old 10th September 2013, 16:55   #4052
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckstar.1 View Post
I called palace orchards dealer in Bangalore about 15 mins back with the same question. Contrary to your understanding, he confirmed that if i book 85 PS RXL, I will be upgraded to RXL(O) and NOT 110 PS RXL.
Thats very surprising, the salesman from Renault West Delhi informed me otherwise about this lucky draw stuff. If they are offering the RXL (O) at RXL's price, i may just cancel my Ecosport booking and move to Duster as at that price point it would be very tempting and am willing to shell out an extra lakh for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartik Kumar View Post
Perhaps they need another couple of months of dropping sales on the Duster to wake up. Perhaps not.
+1.
This is just the right moment for Renault to hit back if they want to, Ford increased prices, cant deliver cars on time and people like me would switch to Duster if they offered this step up scheme to every one instead of lucky draw drama. 1 lakh premium for Duster is still okay but at present its 2.5 lakhs over Ecosport which is out of my budget.

EDIT: Just got over the phone with a different Renault dealer and he told the same thing, if lucky you get the free upgrade to higher variant else some assured gifts. Not interested in lucky draws.

Last edited by coolboy007 : 10th September 2013 at 17:23.
Old 10th September 2013, 18:49   #4053
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Just got over the phone with a different Renault dealer and he told the same thing, if lucky you get the free upgrade to higher variant else some assured gifts. Not interested in lucky draws.
IMO, it's still worth giving it a try. You can always cancel the booking, if losing Rs.5000/- is not gonna hurt you too much.
Old 10th September 2013, 18:56   #4054
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ckstar.1 View Post
IMO, it's still worth giving it a try. You can always cancel the booking, if losing Rs.5000/- is not gonna hurt you too much.
Do you mean the cancellation amount charged? The booking amount itself is about a lakh or more.

Visited Trident Renault this afternoon to inquire about the Pulse. The scratch card and guaranteed gift just didn't make sense. Renault seems to have confused Mobile Phone Sales Strategies for Car Sales!

Besides, the car itself wasn't to our liking.
Old 10th September 2013, 19:25   #4055
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karthik_S View Post
Do you mean the cancellation amount charged? The booking amount itself is about a lakh or more.

Besides, the car itself wasn't to our liking.
Yup, I meant the cancellation amount. The sales person I spoke to here, said that the percentage of people getting an upgrade was quite high and seemed confident that I would get "lucky" as well. I am still contemplating.

Don't understand the sales strategy here Renault. if you are offering the upgrade, why don't you offer it till you meet your numbers on a first come first basis. It's no good to make some customers happy and drive others out of the showroom disappointed. Most of us may not visit the showroom for the above reason. Booking/buying a car is an experience that we want to end with a happy note and not the other way. You potentially have a good strategy here, don't screw it up!
r0ckstar.1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2013, 20:41   #4056
Senior - BHPian

Any discounts or offers for Swift Dzire Vxi(Petrol) exists for this month. a relative is looking forward to buy this variant now. please update.
Old 11th September 2013, 09:36   #4057
BHPian

Booked a Hyundai Verna Petrol EX. Got 10k cash discount + 8k corporate discount.
The offered insurance was expensive! Almost 15k more than what we can get outside. So chose not to go for that.
Old 11th September 2013, 12:08   #4058
BHPian

Offer on INNOVA & Maruti Ritz

Offer on INNOVA & Maruti Ritz
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-innova.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-ritz.jpg  

Old 11th September 2013, 13:58   #4059
Senior - BHPian

Skoda Rapid

Source : TOI

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-rapid.png
Old 11th September 2013, 14:14   #4060
BHPian

Are there any discounts on the Chevrolet Cruze currently?
Old 11th September 2013, 14:41   #4061
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasmadaan View Post
Are there any discounts on the Chevrolet Cruze currently?
There's some 45k benefits offer going on the cruze. Almost, everyday there's ad in the newspaper of it.
Old 11th September 2013, 16:49   #4062
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepclutch View Post
Any discounts or offers for Swift Dzire Vxi(Petrol) exists for this month. a relative is looking forward to buy this variant now. please update.
No discounts on Dzire petrol here in Bangalore. You should atleast get 5 to 10K discount as festive season is nearing.
Old 11th September 2013, 17:28   #4063
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
No discounts on Dzire petrol here in Bangalore. You should atleast get 5 to 10K discount as festive season is nearing.
Could you please tell me if there are any discounts for the swift zdi model. I'm based from Bangalore too.
Old 11th September 2013, 18:57   #4064
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
Could you please tell me if there are any discounts for the swift zdi model. I'm based from Bangalore too.
A quick look at http://kalyanimotors.com/maruti%20su...0cars/14/Swift shows that there is an exchange bonus of 15K and consumer offer (basically discount) of another 15K
PNTLovesNano is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2013, 18:13   #4065
BHPian

Any idea about the Brio V MT in kerala? Tx

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks