Old 8th October 2013, 16:34   #4186

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Does anyone have an idea on the maximum discounts available on Audi Q7?

Getting 1 lac cash & 1 lac interest discount on the 3.0 tdi 6 seater in Ludhiana.

Also, has the 7 seater model been discontinued?

I am interested only if 7 seater , rather middle row 3 seater is available.

Any pointers would be really helpful.
Don't know on the Q7, but for Audi A4 (177ps Premium Variant) - got a discount of 3.4 Lacs in Delhi.

The precise break up is

1.25 Lacs - Discount
1.75 Lacs - Finance Subvention Discount (got this as upfront, as I've financed the vehicle from outside)
40K - Corporate Discount - Although, my company wasn't there in the list, but the companies which had invested were a part of their list.

OTR Price - 36.84 L

OTR Discount Price - 33.37 L

Insurance is Zero Dep, Audi Secure Silver Plan which covers Alloys, Tyres, Engine and even hydrostatic lock (lots of German cars were stranded in Delhi's rains this time)

Dealership offering the following freebies - Car Cover, AMI/MMI USB connector cable, 25 Litres of diesel.

Getting delivery tomorrow. Anything more which i can haggle upon.

This is all Delhi based prices and discount. If anyone, needs the dealership info, kindly touch base.

Additional Info - For Premium Plus, 143ps, they are offering a discount of 3.25+1.75L = 5 Lacs. It comes down to 33.84 L
varun.ppl is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th October 2013, 16:44   #4187

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Renault dealers are now offering a cash discount of 15-20K on the Duster, depending upon your bargaining skills! The dealer i spoke to, is even ready to offer the 15K worth of essential package for free.

I am sitting on my Ecosport booking since July, and now, with no clear delivery date, I might just end up shifting to the Duster!
Old 8th October 2013, 16:52   #4188

Originally Posted by Abh1nav View Post
Renault dealers are now offering a cash discount of 15-20K on the Duster, depending upon your bargaining skills! The dealer i spoke to, is even ready to offer the 15K worth of essential package for free.

I am sitting on my Ecosport booking since July, and now, with no clear delivery date, I might just end up shifting to the Duster!
Well, in Delhi, Renault was offering 50K worth of discount. This dealer is from West Delhi. This was on 27th Sep, I'm really not sure whether this has changed this month, keeping Duster's tremendous improvement in sales volume.
Old 8th October 2013, 16:59   #4189

Originally Posted by varun.ppl View Post
Well, in Delhi, Renault was offering 50K worth of discount. This dealer is from West Delhi. This was on 27th Sep, I'm really not sure whether this has changed this month, keeping Duster's tremendous improvement in sales volume.

Okay.. 50K ? I inquired from a dealer in Faridabad and another one in North Delhi.. both offering cash discounts of 15-20K.

50K seems to be a great deal on the Duster. Can you shed some more light on this?
Old 8th October 2013, 17:44   #4190

Originally Posted by Abh1nav View Post
Okay.. 50K ? I inquired from a dealer in Faridabad and another one in North Delhi.. both offering cash discounts of 15-20K.

50K seems to be a great deal on the Duster. Can you shed some more light on this?
The dealer is based out of West Delhi/Moti Nagar. The sales agent's name is Lucky. Would try and find his card and PM you the number (if I find the card). But, as mentioned this was on 27th Sep, can't say whether the same is on offer in this month as well.

And this was on RXL 85ps.
varun.ppl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2013, 17:31   #4191

Ford Offers for Dusshera 2013:

Attachment 1150403

Last edited by condor : 9th October 2013 at 17:34.
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2013, 18:39   #4192

Ford Offers for Dusshera 2013:

Attachment 1150403
The attachment is not working
Old 9th October 2013, 20:36   #4193

Originally Posted by 9thsphinx View Post
Any news or deals on the outgoing Laura? With the launch of the 2013 Octavia and its prices co-inciding with the Laura, the to-be-phased-out Laura must be selling with some yummy deals.
A colleague in office just got a new Laura with a flat 2 lakh discount. This is a manual. Believe its 50k on the automatic.
JishD is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2013, 12:04   #4194

A friend is in the market for VW Polo Petrol. Been to a couple of dealers and both are saying Petrol Trendline not available. Is that the case? Also the offers are basically free insurance and 10k exchange discount. I am sure there are better offers out there for the petrol model. Anybody else heard anything on Polo petrol?
Old 10th October 2013, 12:58   #4195

My cousin is planning to buy a new AT car in bengaluru. Does any one have information whether Kizashi is still offered with the same discount which was offered almost a year ago, just in case to have this in consideration.
Old 10th October 2013, 16:28   #4196

Originally Posted by dmplog View Post
My brother is in the market for a Petrol hatch. He is finalising i20 Sportz Petrol from Pune.

Total OTR = 658000 (including all discounts)

He gets following as free:
Leather Seat Covers - skin fit (Hyundai Brand)
Filming (Windshield + Windows)
Mud Flaps
Mats
Door Scuff Plates and
Perfume.

Is this deal good in current market?
If I may ask, which dealership is this in Pune?
Old 13th October 2013, 21:26   #4197

Originally Posted by Balaji31582 View Post
My cousin is planning to buy a new AT car in bengaluru. Does any one have information whether Kizashi is still offered with the same discount which was offered almost a year ago, just in case to have this in consideration.
I believe most of the dealers have cleared out their stocks. However, you can look at the Laura with the DSG. Good discounts on them.

Originally Posted by JishD View Post
A colleague in office just got a new Laura with a flat 2 lakh discount. This is a manual. Believe its 50k on the automatic.
When I enquired in Mumbai, the Laura MT was around 2.75 off, and A/T was around 1.5L off.
Old 13th October 2013, 23:13   #4198

Originally Posted by JishD View Post
Was this a 2013 make ? I think its a great deal if its a recently manufactured vehicle. Could you please check if it was bought from Giriraj motors or Jai Auto, I've got a friend who is in the market for a D1 sedan, will definitely suggest him to check this out.
Old 14th October 2013, 10:01   #4199

Visited the Skoda dealership yesterday. They have only one Laura in stock/display that's available for sale. It's the Elegance edition manual and is available with a 1.5L discount.

I was specifically told that there's no ETA on the Laura anymore and there are chances that the dealership won't be getting any new Laura's at all.

The new Octavia has ZERO discounts.

Mercedes has a 2.5L cash discount on the current gen C-class 220 Avantgarde.

BMW has a 2.5L cash discount on the current gen 3 series 320D.

Terrano (also available with a Sport kit) has zero discounts + 2 month waiting period.

Jetta Diesel + DSG OTR was quoted 20.83L (including all discounts available) with a waiting period of 1.5 - 2 months.
9thsphinx is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th October 2013, 11:10   #4200

Originally Posted by JoshuaS View Post
If I may ask, which dealership is this in Pune?
This is Kothari Hyndai (Tilak Road). In fact, we bargained at all dealerships (Sanjay Hyundai and Garve Hyundai). And then took quotes from all and bargained once more.
Bottomline is - dealers are willing to bargain if you show them intent!
dmplog is offline   (1) Thanks