Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2013, 00:27   #4231
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Thanks
Are these discounts on OTR price or ex-showroom?
These are on the OTR price. Expect around a lakh less in the worst scenario if you don't intend to take the insurance and get the registration on your own.
Old 8th November 2013, 00:36   #4232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 View Post

These are on the OTR price. Expect around a lakh less in the worst scenario if you don't intend to take the insurance and get the registration on your own.
So the price of the pre-facelift 5 series model (520d) in Bombay is 53 lakhs on road on which there is a 7 lakh discount or zero percent interest loans for 3 years. On the whole, it makes no sense as that was the pre-discounted price two months ago when they were offering 5 lakhs off on the 520d (that time it was 41 on road, post discount).

And that argument about rupee depreciation doesn't apply as it was invoiced in rupees at the time of importing the kits (the car is February manufactured) and so the forex movement argument for raising the prices of existing stock doesn't hold water.

If anyone wants the above deal, pm me and I'll inbox the salesman's number. The guy keeps calling me every few months and then when I tell him to call me back in an hour as I'm invariably in a meeting when he calls, he calls after a month.
djpeesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2013, 07:51   #4233
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph03nix View Post
Hey Guys,

I am buying a i10 grand in the next week. Diesel Magna to be precise. Located in Pune in a non octroi zone. The dealership is telling me I have to take delivery at the stock yard. The SA is giving me rubbish about how they are not allowed to bring non octroi cars in the city. Is there a catch here, or is this a norm these days?
The dealer is giving you absolute "BS". On 26th Oct, my BIL took the delivery of his Vista from Concorde Motors Baner. He had given Hadapsar. Fursungi address for registration (which is outside Octroi/LBT limits). The dealer not only delivered the car from Baner showroom, but two days prior to delivery they had brought the car to the showroom so that we could do the PDI in the showroom itself. They could have easily asked us to go to the stockyard to do the PDI. Really appreciate this gesture of theirs.

Ask your dealer the exact reason for his inability to bring non octroi cars in the city. If he cannot deliver the car with the registration number out on from the showroom, then tell him to fix the number plate after you have taken the delivery.

Last edited by AutoIndian : 8th November 2013 at 07:53.
Old 8th November 2013, 12:20   #4234
BHPian

My friend has booked a metallic red Hyundai Eon Era+ model in Bangalore from Advaith Hyundai in Bangalore.
Total on Road Price~~ 3.95 Lakhs INR including the zero depreciation insurance add on.

Freebies:
Remote
Anti Rust coating
Car Cover
Roomy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2013, 12:26   #4235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeesh View Post
So the price of the pre-facelift 5 series model (520d) in Bombay is 53 lakhs on road on which there is a 7 lakh discount or zero percent interest loans for 3 years. On the whole, it makes no sense as that was the pre-discounted price two months ago when they were offering 5 lakhs off on the 520d (that time it was 41 on road, post discount).

And that argument about rupee depreciation doesn't apply as it was invoiced in rupees at the time of importing the kits (the car is February manufactured) and so the forex movement argument for raising the prices of existing stock doesn't hold water.

If anyone wants the above deal, pm me and I'll inbox the salesman's number. The guy keeps calling me every few months and then when I tell him to call me back in an hour as I'm invariably in a meeting when he calls, he calls after a month.
He is probably used to the 'I'm in a meeting call me back in an hour line'

Coming to the car, 53.xx is the OTR price of the facelift (F10 LCI). I'm talking about 7L discount on the OTR price of the pre-facelift which I don't clearly remember but from what I can recall it was around 48.xx. So basically it's 48.xx minus 7.xx = OTR 520d pre facelift.
Old 13th November 2013, 19:26   #4236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Booked my dream car today..

Make: BMW
Model: 3 series
Variant: 320d Baseline ( with Xenons)
Year: 2013
Colour: Imperial Blue
Expected Delivery: Next week
Discount: 2.25L + 50k exchange bonus.
Great! Congratulations. Looking forward to an awesome review
I am still dilly dallying, hope I could post similar in few days (or weeks at least).

Last edited by aah78 : 14th November 2013 at 20:11. Reason: Post duplicated to maintain continuity from - The "I Booked my Car" thread.
Old 13th November 2013, 19:45   #4237
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_skyliner View Post
Great! Congratulations. Looking forward to an awesome review
I am still dilly dallying, hope I could post similar in few days (or weeks at least).
Go for it man. It really feels out of this world. And you are getting an even better deal in Pune. Whats holding you back? Go with the sportsline!

Last edited by aah78 : 14th November 2013 at 20:09. Reason: Posts moved to relevant thread.
Old 13th November 2013, 19:51   #4238
BHPian

Quote:

Go for it man. It really feels out of this world. And you are getting an even better deal in Pune. Whats holding you back? Go with the sportsline!
I am getting 32 OTR baseline with Xenons. Have not negotiated for Sport line so far but I am positive that I could get it for 37-38 max (SA indicated that).

Actually there is no real stopper but want to think more before taking the plunge. Usual mind Vs heart (logic Vs love) fight going on

Last edited by aah78 : 14th November 2013 at 20:07. Reason: Posts moved to relevant thread.
Old 13th November 2013, 20:01   #4239
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "I Booked my Car" thread

Quote:
I am getting 32 OTR baseline with Xenons. Have not negotiated for Sport line so far but I am positive that I could get it for 37-38 max (SA indicated that).

Actually there is no real stopper but want to think more before taking the plunge. Usual mind Vs heart (logic Vs love) fight going on
You mentioned 3.5L off on baseline. If thats true then you should get it for around 31.25L approx.

Last edited by aah78 : 14th November 2013 at 20:07. Reason: Posts moved to relevant thread.
Old 13th November 2013, 20:03   #4240
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

If you're getting baseline with Xenons at 32, then don't think twice get one. 6-7 lakhs extra for 17 wheels, sunroof and that seats, is not worth at all. I'll say, get the baseline with Xenons.
sameerg001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2013, 01:15   #4241
BHPian

Quote:

You mentioned 3.5L off on baseline. If thats true then you should get it for around 31.25L approx.
Not really if you consider the higher taxes here than north. I have asked for a detailed break-up of OTR. Will PM you once I get it.

Old 14th November 2013, 06:04   #4242
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Not really if you consider the higher taxes here than north. I have asked for a detailed break-up of OTR. Will PM you once I get it.
The tax in Delhi is 12.5 %. I doubt if its much more than that in Pune. Do find out the exact details from them. To be honest I tried a lot of different sources and this was the best I could get. My gut feeling is that they are offering you 3.5L off on the older car without xenons.

Old 15th November 2013, 10:13   #4243
Senior - BHPian

Volkswagen Polo 1.6 GT TDI Discount

Interesting discount on the Volkswagen Polo GT 1.6 TDI, a car that's barely two months old in the market.

Link to News Section

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-volkswagen-polo-gt-1.6-tdi-discount.jpg

Cheers,

Jay

Last edited by JayPrashanth : 15th November 2013 at 10:16. Reason: News Link Added
JayPrashanth is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th November 2013, 18:15   #4244

Great discount on Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE dynamic model only....1.7 L cash discount including loyalty\exch bonus and 25K worth of accessory pack.
Other Linea variants 70K exch bonus and 25K accessory pack.
Old 15th November 2013, 21:53   #4245
BHPian

Any price changes expected on the Toyota fortuner till March 2014?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks