Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2014, 20:58   #4501
BHPian

Guys, any idea if there is scope for discount on the Amaze? A friend is planning to buy the top end diesel variant this month, hence wanted this information.
Old 4th February 2014, 23:02   #4502
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 275BHP View Post
Guys, any idea if there is scope for discount on the Amaze?
There is a corporate discount on the VX variant, but it's a miserly 2k only.

There are no other official discounts since it's a fast selling car, but you can always try your luck in negotiations.
Old 6th February 2014, 22:59   #4503
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

my sister has been offered amaze AT at 8.65 on road delhi, insurance, rear cam free. The car is july 13 made. Is a good deal or should I ask her for more.
Old 7th February 2014, 09:25   #4504
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsnt View Post
my sister has been offered amaze AT at 8.65 on road delhi, insurance, rear cam free. The car is july 13 made. Is a good deal or should I ask her for more.
The on-road price of the car differs from state to state. So if you do NOT provide a platform for comparison, it's going to be difficult for anyone to advise.

Please put down how much discount is offered on the OTR price.
Old 7th February 2014, 09:54   #4505
BHPian

the discount as per dealer is 35k on otr but I am doubtful as ex showroom is 776. I will have to find as after 8.65L he is reducing insurance. so only tax and registration should not mt 1.26L
Old 9th February 2014, 12:15   #4506
BHPian

VW Jetta

I am looking for a D1 segment sedan and on the shortlist is the VW Jetta Highline AT version.

Visited the showroom in Gurgaon yesterday. Had a good experience - and without negotiation, he has offered a 2L discount on the Highline AT (2013 manufactured and 2014 registered). No such thing on the 2014 manufactured vehicle. With discount, the vehicle is 20.5L OTR GGN.
(2L includes a buyback bonus of 50K, so if I decide not to sell my Civic through him, then the discount comes to 1.5L)
Old 9th February 2014, 12:43   #4507
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car.lover View Post
VW Jetta

I am looking for a D1 segment sedan and on the shortlist is the VW Jetta Highline AT version.

Visited the showroom in Gurgaon yesterday. Had a good experience - and without negotiation, he has offered a 2L discount on the Highline AT (2013 manufactured and 2014 registered). No such thing on the 2014 manufactured vehicle. With discount, the vehicle is 20.5L OTR GGN.
(2L includes a buyback bonus of 50K, so if I decide not to sell my Civic through him, then the discount comes to 1.5L)
Is it the new one with led DRLs, ACC?Then its a very good deal.
Old 9th February 2014, 13:27   #4508
BHPian

Folks
Planning to buy a Toyota Fortuner 4X4 MT in black color. Any ideas if anything can be squeezed out of the dealer. Thanks
Old 9th February 2014, 14:03   #4509
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car.lover View Post
VW Jetta

Are you getting extended warranty on the car? I was also considering vento tsi or jetta A/T but the dealer told me that there is no extended warranty on jetta and tsi models of polo and vento. Was kind of funny how the sales man during the test drive was insisting that I should opt for the extended warranty as it costs 2 lacs to replace the dsg unit, peace of mind and what not . Then after looking at the pricelist while writting a performa invoice suddenly he started explaining to me how advanved the dsg was and how reliable they have become now only to somberly reveal that there is no extended warranty on cars with dsg.
Old 9th February 2014, 15:30   #4510
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins

he started explaining to me how advanved the dsg was and how reliable they have become now only to somberly reveal that there is no extended warranty on cars with dsg.
I know for a fact that Skoda has replaced the DSG free of cost even after the warranty period. It is a cumbersome process but they usually heed.
Old 9th February 2014, 16:01   #4511
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins View Post
Are you getting extended warranty on the car? I was also considering vento tsi or jetta A/T but the dealer told me that there is no extended warranty on jetta and tsi models of polo and vento.
That's right, it's not available as of now. DSG's that have failed are often replaced under goodwill warranty by VAG, which is always reassuring to hear.
Old 9th February 2014, 16:20   #4512
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketurtles View Post
That's right, it's not available as of now. DSG's that have failed are often replaced under goodwill warranty by VAG, which is always reassuring to hear.
Not to be derailing ,check sahil's thread.(not DSG,but still)
I haven't heard of any VW DSG failures,though

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ing-worse.html

EDIT: Anyone know about any discounts on the Polo GT TSI (DELHI),I don't know if it's worth waiting for the may refresh .

Last edited by H_Dogg72 : 9th February 2014 at 16:25. Reason: Question
Old 9th February 2014, 17:24   #4513
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Dogg72 View Post

EDIT: Anyone know about any discounts on the Polo GT TSI (DELHI),I don't know if it's worth waiting for the may refresh .
I have also had the DSG replaced in both my Skoda Superbs already.
The thread above is not relating to the same issue but has mentioned the DSG problems of the past too.

Defiantly do not buy a DSG without car having extended warranty valid until the time you wish to sell the car. Almost every DSG owner I know has had issues with their auto box.
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th February 2014, 18:56   #4514
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiteshs77 View Post
Folks

Planning to buy a Toyota Fortuner 4X4 MT in black color. Any ideas if anything can be squeezed out of the dealer. Thanks

Yes you can squeeze. Donot buy insurance from them and donot take the smile program. Also don't buy the accessories which they say is compulsory with the car(you get worthless accessories like pillows and rubber mats etc). You can save around 60,000 by following the above procedure.
Also refuse to pay the depot charges.
For the insurance when I had last checked I found a difference of 15,000 for the same insurance provider.
If they try and tell you that you will face hassles during claim tell them you are buying from the same insurance company,if they can match then nothing like it.
dean5545 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th February 2014, 22:39   #4515
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Dogg72 View Post

Nope no discount what so ever on tsi models. Though three year free insurance is available on 1.6 tdi and mpi vento.

Thinking of Hyundai Elantra crdi auto.Have been quoted 19 Lacs OTR delhi (2014 stock) only 10,000 cash discount by motor plaza mathura raod. Liked the interiors , build , features and ride quality. Performance and handling are adequate and has 4 years standard warranty.
does any one know of a better deal?

Last edited by fuelinmyveins : 9th February 2014 at 22:48.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks